We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Some things were so deeply embedded that even without know, they rendered a man wounded by the word alone. Her name made his gut twist and his heart ache in seconds and he couldn't fathom why. Feeling hot under the collar, he undid his top button.

"Yes, I have a degree in cosmology but I'm working in the astrology department. Discovered a planet recently actually, called it Utopia," he summed up, unable to help himself in showing off because for some odd reason, he now wanted to impress her.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Ailla smiled sweetly at that one and nodded. "It's interesting enough. I can't imagine what it must be like to have discovered a planet." she said sweetly.

Couldn't help that one. She was genuinely interested in it. "I'm rather interested in the stars and the like myself." she admitted lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:29 pm

"Really? You should see them through my telescope, its amazing. I can see them so close up and they all have their own little sparkle," the Master remarked, grinning happily as he dropped his head in his hands.

"I could show you-- erm, no, sorry, forgot that is sort of against the rules. First date, you don't take a girl to see stars," the Master cursed himself and shook his head, better to stay in the cafe.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Ailla chuckled softly and smiled. "We can call that a second date. Or just you being charming. Or we can say screw the rules all together and just wing it." she offered.

They were all valid ideas. "It's just a thought, but I would love to take a look. I make star charts. Map out constellations and idiotic tasks like that. But it's a start."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 pm

"If you want there's a facility not far away I can get across too if wish, I have a pass ad we could have a look?" the Master suggested, not sure what on Earth he was actually doing.

Hell, he couldn't help it, he just sort of seemed to want to amaze this women. It was like he knew her so well and he didn't even realise he was going through a painful experience all over again.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 pm

The worst part of all of this was that, this time around, the Master would be hurting somebody else in turn. "I would love that. Would you like to skip out of here and grab something small to go for food? Or should we wait until we eat?" she asked softly.

Again, both were valid enough options to choose from. Ailla couldn't really help but to be interested in the Master this time around. It was...Strange.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:09 pm

The Master ordered some food to go and took the bag off the women with a smile before leading his date out. All he had to do was flash his wallet with his ID card and he was let straight in to use the proper telescope.

"So, do you know how to work on?" the Master asked with a small smile, adjusting it to the angle where the planet was. "See, have a look, its Utopia, my planet."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:34 pm

Ailla went along with a small smile. There was no reason to complain about this. "I know how." she assured softly, taking a look at the planet. She couldn't say much against it.

"You're very fortunate. Not many have the chance to discover such a thing." Ailla murmured softly as she straightened, offering a small smile tothe Master.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:43 pm

"Yeah, it was just a lucky find," the Master remarked as he spent the rest of the evening seeking out stars and planets and teaching her the locations of where to go to find these things.

"So, I hope I haven't bored you," the Master remarked as he ate the dinner they were now splitting together. Fortunately it was still warm but he did feel bad for ruining their dinner to do this. "My bad."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Ailla followed along diligently, smiling softly as she did so. It was a pleasant evening, if a bit on the unorthodox side. She couldn't complain as they ate.

"This was nice. I hadn't known what to expect when she told me about this date thing. I'm glad that it happened." she stated sincerely.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:41 pm

"My son has this crazy idea that just because I'm not dating, I'm lonely. If he hadn't tried this, he would of never gotten off my case, the Master explained with an amused chuckled.

"Kind of glad he's a pushy little git-- erm, you don't mind the whole having a kid thing?" It was always worth checking. Regardless, he got out his wallet and showed the picture he had of Koschei. "My lad, good kid."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Ailla smiled softly as she took the picture, regarding the child before handing it back. "I don't mind kids in the least. They're cute. I always wanted one myself." she admitted softly.

And speaking of children and the like..."It's getting a tad late. You sure your son isn't missing you?" Ailla asked softly with a bit if a frown. She didn't like that the night had to end, but she knew better.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:45 pm

"I doubt it, he should be getting ready for bed and his babysitter is pretty, he'll be too busy following her like a puppy," the Master joked as he got to his feet and dusted off his trousers.

"But maybe I should, he'll want to know all about you," Smiling, he offered her a hand so she could get to her feet. "Maybe we could do this again? If I haven't bored you too much."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Ailla smiled softly at that one. "I would like that. A lot, actually." she admitted as she stood, carefully adjusting her dress. She should have thought that fashion choice through.

"I really did have fun tonight. I like looking at the stars and whatnot." she assured softly. And it was true.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:31 pm

"Well good," the master offered, smiling s they took off down the stairs and out into the night. He still had his car so he thought it would be easier to give a lift than to get her a cab.

"Where do you live? I'll drop you off?" the Master asked, smiling somewhat as he pulled out of the drive. This had been rather interesting and he still couldn't work out why!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 pm

Ailla smiled softly at that and nodded. "Actually, not too far. I live next door to the biotech lab in town." she said sofly. There was only one other lab beside the Doctor's.

"I do appreciate it." she added softly. And she did. It wasn't often that she got Togo out and about like this.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:53 pm

"Well our next date, I won't talk work too much," the Master assured with a smile as they took off towards the lab. He dropped her off outside her home and smiled from his car window, half hanging out.

"So... Friday?" the Master suggested before smiling slightly. "We'll actually stay in a restaurant this time," no more star gazing, he might get caught using the equipment to show off.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 pm

The ride was pleasant enough. There was no denying that one. "Same time, same place. I loom forward to it." she assured softly as she shut the door to her house.

It had been nothing short of luck that Verica had called her when she did. Things couldn't have turned out any better than they had. She might even feel guilty in the end.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:04 pm

The Master drove home and headed inside in time to pay the babysitter and get her home safely before she fell asleep. Apparently Koschei was a little angel so that was worth a reward.

Heading upstairs, he peered into Koschei's bedroom and smiled at the boy in bed, hopefully fast asleep by now. He'd leave him to it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:08 pm

The morning saw Koschei waking, slipping into the Master's room once he was ready and bouncing upon the end of the man's bed. Too early for this? Perhaps. That didn't mean anything.

"So? So? So? Hod did it go? Did you like them?" Koschei asked brightly, grinned. He wanted to know. Was that such a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:23 pm

The Master groaned and sat upright, rubbing at his eyes. It was 6am, he had another hour left over surely? "She's nice, I like her. No, I'm not dating her but we do have a second date. See where it goes."

Lying back down, he heaved a sigh and snagged the boys hand, tugging him down beside him. "Now shh, its still early."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:32 pm

"But you like her. That's good. You like her. You can date her." Koschei murmured softly. And really? That much was to be expected from him.

He wanted the Master to be happy. Was that so much to ask for? Koschei squirmed a bit and settled beside the other, smiling softly as he stifled a yawn. Alright. So it was a bit early.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:36 pm

"You're an insane little kid, you know that? But thanks," the Master offered, kissing him on the forehead. He didn't do that much but he did have a great fondness for him and he was getting better at expressing it.

When Koschei first arrived, he wouldn't even hold the kid, he used to prod him around like he had a disease he didn't want to catch. "Now lie down and relax, we have an hour yet."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 pm

"But I don't wanna relax. I wanna hear about your date." Koschei sulked, rolling his eyes before pausing a moment in thought. "Oh! An' Mister Smith called last night. I said I would tell you." he added.

At least he hadn't forgotten. He just hadn't bothered to say so right away. Not that he honestly cared. He was much more interested in how the night had gone.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:02 pm

"Well, we looked at stars, what did he call over?" the Master asked, feeling an odd sinking feeling. He had forgotten about Smith. It wasn't that he didn't like the man, he really did.

He only did this stupid thing for Koschei and he didn't understand what happened or why he liked this women. He liked John. He knew that much and that was it. "Was it work? What did you tell him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next