We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:20 pm

"Oh who cares? Really? We'll fuck, we'll be awkward for a while but we'll get over it," the Master pointed out, smirking up as he tugged the man down into another kiss, not bothering to do much else but push down his trousers.

He did, however, pause to neatly untie his tie. Hey, it was expensive, he needed no tears in it! He looked up and smiled slightly, he was curious just what the Doctor was like in bed. As submissive and odd as in person?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:29 pm

That wouldn't do. "If we're doing this, I'm going to at least do it properly." the Doctor informed firmly, takin to getting the Master's shirt unbuttoned. Like hell he wasn't going to at least see the other in full.

He did have to pause to regard the Master a bit, raising an eyebrow. "How far are you actually planning on letting this go? Because I really don't want to have you backing out because I make one wrong move." the Doctor deadpanned. At least he was checking.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:36 pm

"Back out? Don't be daft, I'm more worried you will. We're going all the way, Johnny. Fuckin'," the Master explained bluntly before pulling the Doctor into another kiss. This was fun.

Pulling away, he helped the Doctor undress him till he was lying there in his boxers, grinning up at the man. Never mind the clangers pattern on then, they were brought on a whim.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:44 pm

"Don't call me Johnny." he muttered, raising an eyebrow at the pattern. There was somethig you didn't see everyday. There was also one more thing to consider, but no matter. The Master would figure it out himself.

Tugging off the other's boxers, the Doctor smirked, raising an eyebrow as he considered the man. "Do you happen to have something we can use as lubricant? Because I'm pretty sure you don't want to be limping into a courtroom in front of your ex tomorrow." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:54 pm

"I like Johnny," the Master admitted with a playful smile and he wasn't going to stop saying it out of stubbornness. Wriggling free from his boxers, he kicked them off and looked up.

... Huh? Wait, the Doctor was doing the fucking? Yeah, he probably shouldn't laugh really but he did because it seemed so odd to him. But that look in the Doctors eyes was... well, he seemed to be serious. Interesting. This he had to see. "Erm handcream in the bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Oh? They were laughing now? The Doctor just shot the other a look and got up, fetching the substance in question before returning, kicking off his boxers as he climbed back onto the bed. "Probably should have mentioned? I'm far too submissive out and about to carry it over." he murmured.

Coating his fingers with the cream, he took to preparing the Master, being careful not to hurt the man. That would be the best way to end things quickly. He took to stroking the other with his free hand, kissing the Master firmly. Any way to distract.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:20 pm

"Well well, aren't we a surprise," he mocked, more than a little amused because he was curious what it was like. He had to admit though that the Doctor did know what he was doing. He groaned and let the Doctor really work his magic.

Looking up, he huffed a laugh before biting his lower lip. The man knew what he was doing, it wasn't laughing in a mocking fashion, he was more awkward because he didn't know how to react to the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:24 pm

The Doctor just smirked softly, giving a playful nip to the other's collar bone as he added another finger, working on loosening the other up enough that this wouldn't cause too much pain. With that out of the way, he withdrew, his focus on applying some of the handcream to his own erection.

Shifting closer, he pushed into the Master slowly, allowing the man a moment to adjust before he started a relaxed pace. The Doctor shifted his angle slightly with his thrusts, working on hitting the Master's prostate as he stroked the other in time with his movements.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:38 pm

The Master gripped onto the other man and groaned at the feeling of all of this. Perhaps he should of told the Doctor that he'd never really done it this way that he could really remember. Once, when he was drunk, but that was near impossible to remember.

This was all a little odd to him but he was enjoying himself and the Doctor was actually pretty good. Gripping the Doctor tighter, he angled his body so he could move in time with the Doctor, trying to get that spot again.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:45 pm

The Doctor pinned the other's hips with his free hand, using it as leverage to keep the proper angle to continue hitting that spot. This was definitely going to be worth any sense of awkwardness that he was faced with afterward.

It was probably a good thing that he hadn't been told that the man didn't do this sort of thing. It would have made it worse because he would have held back. It was more fun this way.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 pm

The was definitely far more fun, even being pinned down, he kept on moving because he was getting into this. The way it hit and the feeling of pleasure was amazing, almost overwhelming.

He hadn't ever really been fucked, it was an odd experience but in no way worse. Hell, this was probably better than most of the shags he'd had and that included Koschei's mother. Crying out, he gripped the Doctor harder. "Fuck!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:04 pm

The Doctor kissed the other, smirking. "Sort of what w-we're doing." he purred, not quite able to resist. That was just asking for too much. He couldn't help himself when faced with such an opportunity.

He started to thrust harder, stroking the Master with a firmer grip. Even the Doctor had to admit that this was good. Ducking his head, he kissed the other's neck, nipping softly here and there. He wasn't about to leave a mark, mind. Not when the Master needed to be presentable.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:12 pm

The Master laughed breathlessly, a little too muddled up to respond. Between the way the Doctors hand was moving and his thrusts, the Master lost his ability to think not long ago.

He knew he couldn't hang in there much longer so he tried to make the most of it for the Doctor. He kept on moving, puling the Doctor into another kiss and using his hand to give the mans hair a tug. Totally worth the awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:20 pm

The Doctor's hair was going to be a right mess by the end of this. He returned the kiss, taking control of the action swiftly as he continued his ministrations, working toward getting the other off. If only because he knew he wouldn't last much longer himself.

He couldn't really help himself there. He really hadn't slept with anybody for a while. It wasn't much longer after getting the Master off that he came himself, pulling out and developing a 'screw it' mentality as he simply laid down. The Doctor figured he could get up and the like later.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:28 pm

The Master lay there, very aware of how unpleasant it was going to be t get up later but he honestly could be bothered to move, he just lay there and slowly caught his breath before turning to the Doctor.

"Woah," the Master offered because he really honestly 1000% didn't think the Doctor could do something like that. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 pm

The Doctor offered a small smile at that one and shrugged briefly. He wanted to make some smart ass comment about how the Master was the one who broke things off. He knew better than to ruin the moment like that.

"You weren't so bad yourself." the Doctor offered instead, giving a small smile. And really? The Doctor couldn't really help that one. Because he really was trying to avoid feeling awkward with the all of this.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 pm

"So... remember how I said you were pathetic and we couldn't date? Maybe not," the Master offered as he finallu hauled himself up and limped his way to the bathroom. He really had to shower, nothing personal.

When he came back, he snagged his boxers off the floor and tugged them on before flopping down onto the bed and closing his eyes. "I'm gonna sleep, wanna stick around?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:45 pm

The Doctor really didn't want to respond to that one. Because the Master had managed to make his wary in that regard with how quickly the man took an excuse to leave. What would one night worth of decent sex honestly change?

"I'm just going to steal your shower myself." the Doctor murmured once the other returned, getting up and doing just that, before he pulled his own boxers back on and got settled into the bed. The Master had a long day coming up and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:58 pm

"You think I'm fickle and you can't trust if I'm interested or not," the Master theorised before turning his head to the Doctor and offering a sad smile. "Maybe you're right, I'm a useless bastard."

Closing his eyes, he exhaled before rubbing at his eyes. His head was started to hurt again and he couldn't be bothered to deal with this. Instead, he just moved closer and rested his head close to the Doctors. "I'm a trainwreck, want to see what happens? Give it a week or so? Might not be as useless as I seem."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:04 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and closed his eyes with a soft sigh. "Look. We can try again. I just don't want to get hurt anymore than you already managed." he murmured softly with a small frown.

He didn't mean anything by that. It was a logical concern. What mattered was that he was willing to try things again with the Master. It just meant that the Doctor would be a bit wary at first.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:08 pm

"Don't make me promise anything, Koschei hates when I do that, usually means I'll break it," the Master confessed before he pretty much curled up against the Doctor. It wasn't common for the Master but he was having a pretty miserable time.

He just wanted to be close to the Doctor and not have to worry to much, couldn't be a crime. He was slowly nodding off, unable to keep his eyes open much longer.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 pm

{Goodnight~!}

The Doctor sighed softly and simply wrapped his arm around the other. "Don't worry. I'm not asking for you to make any sort of promises. Really. I'm not." he assured softly. And he wasn't. He knew that he would probably get hurt.

He didn't care. "We can try going out again." the Doctor assured, closing his own eyes to sleep. The Master wasn't the only one who was tired after their encounter.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:40 am

When he woke up the next morning, he rolled away from the Doctor and rubbed at his eyes. Urgh, God, what the hell was he thinking? He felt pathetic for cuddling and all that bollocks. Still, the sex was pretty brilliant so he chalked it up to a good night.

It was 7am but he didn't feel that tired so he was up, changed and sitting o the edge of the bed half an hour later, waiting for the Doctor to wake up. He didn't want to break the mans peace.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:22 am

The Doctor woke slowly, just before eight. "I need to have you by the courtroom by ten." he murmured as he sat up and ruffled a hand through his hair with a cringe. Oh, it was a right mess.

"I need to go back to my room to get ready. I'm sure you can knock when you're done with your morning routine?" the Doctor murmured as he stretched and got up? Busying himself with collecting the rest of his clothes from the night prior.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:26 am

"I'm ready, except the suit. Don't put them on till I'm going or they'll get wrinkled," the Master explained as he lay back in his boxers, the clangers ones were beyond use to be fair so they were stashed away... he could of picked better underwear to do this with.

Heaving a sigh, he smiled slightly before dropping back on the bed. "Just knock the door and I'll come out, I'm all set mate," he offered, nodding somewhat just to assure him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next