We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:42 pm

The light featured man gave a rather dull look at that, raising an eyebrow. Alright. Not that much of an idiot. "Well. If I have to have a job, then I suppose that one where I played with toys all day would suffice." he deadpanned.

"Right...Well, sorry. Mr. Saxon, this is Airo. I might have mentioned him a couple weeks ago when I asked you to watch Marnal for me? Airo, this is Harold Saxon." the Doctor offered rather awkwardly. Never mind how horridly that encounter had gone. Obviously things didn't work when his standards were met.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:44 pm

He was dating already? that was... erm, pathetic? That was his first thought. It took half a day to recover and go to an idiot? Remarkable. He suddenly didn't feel bad any more, this was closure!

He smiled, really smiled, and threw the moon at the idiot across the room. "Keep it, mate. I'm sure you can take it to work and have a play. I've got plenty more, they amused my kid as well," the Master offered before he dropped to his feet and moved across to the telescope with his pad. "Mr Smith, I actually have work, I can't entertain your boyfriend. But I need you to sign the documents on my desk."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:53 pm

"Sorry, mate, but I don't work. I inherited the company that made most of the stuff you use in here." Airo informed simply, placing the moon back down. Yeah...So the Doctor had a tendency to date people in his own class.

Shaking his head, he moved to sign the papers, not really caring what was on them. "I wasn't expecting you to. I was simply giving a tour of the labs...Letting Airo see where his money came from and the like." the Doctor murmured, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:57 pm

"Oh well, on behalf of us little people who work all day, thank you," the Master said, bowing in a mocking fashion to the man before rolling his eyes and returning to the telescope.

Rich guys felt they owned everything. The morons company made it, not him. And then that was it, it was sold. If he sold a DVD, he wouldn't follow the person home to watch it. "Hey, does your company make toy trains? If not then we have nothing left to discuss."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:06 pm

"No. We mainly make telescopes. Don't ask me about it. The know it all here knows more than I do." Airo dismissed, ruffling the Doctor's hair in what could have been taken as a patronizing manner. And it sort of was, in all truth.

"Well. Papers are signed and I'll leave you to is. Oh! And your son caused a small explosion in the chemistry lab. Actually damaged a good chunk of equipment. Could you do me a favor and talk to him about being more careful?" the Doctor prompted softly as he led Airo out.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:16 pm

"I suppose so," the Master offered with a small wave of his hand in dismissal. No, he didn't care that much. "Look, if you see him, send him along but I'm working until 5... like normal people."

Not rich bastards who can do whatever they please, really. And no, he didn't like them. The idiot seemed smug and the Doctor was pathetc. He was so very disappointed.

((Back in an hour!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:29 pm

The Master would care if it came out of his pay. Not that it would. The Doctor still had feelings for the man. This was honestly his way of dealing with the breakup. Jump into a relationship with somebody he couldn't stand to prove that dating really wasn't his thing. Actually, that's how he'd ended up with Iros.

It wasn't twenty minutes before Koschei returned to the Master, sulking a bit. "I didn't mean to do it!" he said immediately. He had. Didn't change that it had happened.

{Kay~!}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:38 pm

The Master thought the Doctor was his equal, he had always wanted one. He knew it was arrogant but he didn't care, he was better than everyone else and he just wanted someone who was just as good. Someone with respect, intelligence and strength.

Sadly he didn't see that in the Doctor, all his respect and interest was gone and if he ended up in a bad relationship... the Master didn't care. He was happy though, it was nice. He was still the brightest and best mind around. "Koschei, you daft lad, what happened?" the Master asked with a genuine smile for the first time since he left the Doctor, obviously amused.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:43 pm

It wasn't going to end as the Master hoped for it to. "I mixed something that I wasn't supposed to. You screwed up." Koschei informed simply, shrugging as he took a seat on the floor, keeping out of the way as he took to his homework.

"I know, my fault, but 'm still sayin' it. You screwed up." the kid mumbled with a roll of his eyes. And it was honestly how he felt. He'd met the Doctor's apparent attempt at a replacement for the Master. Right around the time he'd blown something up, actually.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:58 pm

"I screwed up nothing, you're the idiot who blew something up," what was with Koschei being all riddle-y. It wasn't exactly fun. He hated riddles more than anything, to be honest.

"Explain how I screwed up, oh keeper of the secrets," the Master remarked, smiling somewhat.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:05 pm

"I blew something up when I saw Mr. Smith." he murmured softly. And that was that. He sighed softly and shook his head slowly. "You screwed up." he dismissed.

What? He'd admitted to being at fault with it. That didn't mean that Koschei was any more willing to ignore that it had changed. "You should have told me that you'd liked him." Koschei mumbled with a roll of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:38 pm

"I should. You pushed me to it and it looks like I made a good decision. He's an idiot, he's pathetic and he is not what I'm looking for," the Master got to his feet and started to tidy around the place.

"No offence, Koschei, but a week ago you were pushing me against it, now you're telling me it was a bad idea," the Master pointed out, why could no one just make up their mind. "No offence Koschei but that was my relationship, I handled it my way and I'm happy. Deal with it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:41 pm

He liked it better when the Master was happy and the Doctor was willing to give him things. Now it just felt awkward. And now he was confused with something else. Because that seemed a bit odd.

"Why is he pathetic?" Koschei asked softly, cocking his head and frowning. It was a valid question. Because the Master had been upset the night before and now it had changed.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:44 pm

"He ran back to an idiot he doesn't like and clearly still doesn't because he can't be alone. I call that pathetic," people who couldn't be independent were amazingly pathetic and he had no desire to be around them.

"That's my biggest turn off. The second one being that he is stupid enough to do something like that and the third one being that odds are, he will let himself be bullied around. Being spineless? Unattractive," the Master summed up as he grabbed his briefcase and gestured at the door. "Home time kiddo."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Koschei got up and followed along after with a small frown. "Like me and Epsilon?" he asked softly. Epsilon who shunned him and manipulated him while he got a rat as a replacement, running about in a desperate attempt to get his friend to accept him again.

It wasn't a far cry from what the Doctor was doing, simply trying to find a way to ignore what was going on. It wasn't exactly like the Master was going to take the Doctor back after all of that. So what did it matter now?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:09 pm

"Well no, you're 7. Koschei, you can't look at things in your terms, you're not a grown up. He's in his late thirties and he's acting like that?" it was pretty bad and his son was no comparison. Hell, even Koschei tried to reconcile twice. He didn't run off right that second.

"Hell even you waited longer than he did to get a rat. Koschei, a rat is a pet and lovely way to have company. Running off and getting a new boyfriend at least a day after losing one? That's pathetic," the Master explained, it really was to him. He didn't know if he could ever really fancy the Doctor again, yes he liked him but this put him off a tiny bit. He liked a challenge, not a co-dependent push-over.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:16 pm

"Is that his boyfriend?" Koschei asked, raising an eyebrow. The Doctor had seemed more annoyed, showing the man about and shifting away from most physical contact. Not like with the Master.

"Could just be making friends or dating." Koschei mumbled. He wasn't an idiot. He was more than capable of figuring things out and asking awkward questions. Even if he didn't always get it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:20 pm

"They're dating but I can bet he'll stay with him for longer than he would desire," the Master predicted, shoving his hands in pocket before giving Koschei a look of annoyance. This was a little irksome.

"You know, I can't remember a time when you weren't talking about the Doctor. You hated him a day ago, now you're trying to push me to try for him again. I'm sorry if you liked him deep down somehow but I don't mind him as a friend now. That's all," he wasn't lying, he wasn't being false or in denial. Some people might find a man like that endearing, sweet, little damaged. He found it off putting to a very high degree. He wanted an equal and the Doctor was not it. Full stop.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:24 pm

"No...'M saying that I want you happy an' I don't think he's pathetic. I think that if you really liked him, then you should have told me an' I would have stopped. That's all. I don't want you to date him. I want him to not date somebody less than you." Koschei stated simply.

It was insulting and annoying. The fact that the Doctor was with somebody that was less than the Master? He didn't agree with it in the least. Koschei couldn't figure out why it bothered him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:30 pm

"I am happy. Really. And you did not long ago. I told you, more than once, constantly even. What part of 'I really like him Koschei' didn't get through to you," because he had said it. Many times. And Koschei's arguement made no fucking sense.

"Koschei, please, just stop talking," the Master begged, getting more than a little annoyed. He was fine, he didn't want the Doctor any more and this boy was now harping on about him when a week ago he was afraid of him and didn't want to be near him. What was wrong with everyone? No one wanted him to make up his own fucking mind apparently, he had to constantly follow what others push him to do and feel. He didn't want the Doctor and Koschei was making no sense any more.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:35 pm

"Not the same way that you told me the other night." Koschei mumbled sighing softly. "I don't want you to date him. I want him to not date somebody else." he murmured, settling into silence with that as he'd been instructed.

It wasn't that he wanted the Master to stay with that man. He just wanted somebody who dated his father to not replace the Master with somebody lesser. How did that not make any sense? It did for him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:37 pm

"Don't feel bad, the Doctor is the loser here," the Master remarked as he got into the car and took off. Yes, he was angry. He didn't like being grilled over all of this like he'd made a mistake when he clearly hadn't.

He was just,,, disappointed. He was frustrated because in the Doctor, he saw a spark. Something familiar, commanding and intelligent. But, sadly, he was seeing something that wasn't there. He was seeing a fraud and now he was hurt. Because he knew he'd never find anyone. Equals for him just didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:44 pm

It was probably a sad thing that that spark only existed when the Master was around. "You're not gonna be his friend." Koschei mumbled softly. He wasn't ordering or anything. It was a simple observation.

The Master wasn't going to be able to put up with the Doctor and the Doctor was giving up. It was a rather vicious cycle that couldn't have been better planned out to keep the two Timelords apart. There was definitely something that Koschei was missing.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 pm

The Master had always had such a narrow view of life, he dismissed anyone who didn't live to certain standards and the Doctor didn't. Sad but true. But very few passed the test, if any.

It was why he didn't have friends as a boy and why he was always called freak. "You know, you've suddenly become the biggest supporter for us two being together yet the last time we were at theres, what was the last thing you did?" Threaten Marnal, the Master recalled.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:04 pm

"Tell Marnal that you were with him because I told you no an' that his father would get hurt in the end." Koschei said dismissively. And Marnal didn't appreciate it in the least. But he hadn't actually threatened the lad.

"An' I don't want you together! 'M just saying that he shouldn't be with somebody less than you!" Koschei protested sharply. How hard was it to get that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next