We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 pm

"Right and you will drive with me friday right? I don't want to put you out of your way but I kind of like having someone with me Friday," the Master admitted and he wanted the Doctor there.

"Maybe we could do something too? We could take Marnal to the park? I did steal you from him last weekend," the Master joked, offering a half smile to the man.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:37 pm

"Sorry, but I'm probably going to be busy Friday night. I told you about Iros, correct? He's gong to be in town and wanted me to meet somebody. He wants to smooth things over. Not date, definitely wouldn't date him. But I don't like staying on bad terms with people." the Doctor admitted softly, shrugging.

Well, that, and Iros had offered to introduce him to somebody to make up for everything. A thing he had originally turned down. But in light of recent events? "I'll pick you up same time Friday morning. Have a nice day." the Doctor offered, slipping out. He didn't even expect to be interested in it. But fair was fair where the Master was involved.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:52 pm

"S'all right, need a babysitter, you know where I am," it meant he could still have his date on Friday night so he didn't complain but he still felt like a massive jerk.

He worked hard for the rest of the day and got all of his work done by 3.15, heading out to track his son down. He was going to try and leave early and so some overtime on saturday to kill the weekend.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Koschei met the Master in the hall, offering a small frown. "Are you in a better mood now? 'Cause I don't like it when you're not." he murmured softly, taking his dad's hand.

He didn't get it. He didn't understand why the Master was so caught up on the Doctor with this whole date scenario. The man had gone along willingly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:12 pm

"Much better," the Master offered a smile and took the boys hand, leaving a note on his office door explaining the situation. his shifts were flexible, the Doctor wouldn't mind too much.

"So, me and you, what do you fancy doing tonight?" he felt like spending some time with his son, he only had another day with him before he lost him to his wife for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shook his head a bit. "I dunno. Don't really care. I was just gonna finish painting my sheet." he murmured softly.

A task he doubted the Master would like to partake in. But he liked to paint that strange blue box or the floating Toclofane he'd never seen before that cropped into his mind on occasion. It was just something that he liked to do.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:32 pm

"I would help but I might mess up your drawing. I can, however, watch if you fancy? I've never seen you paint," and he would like to have something of his sons to keep, painting wise.

Koschei might like to have it when he became an artist some day and wanted to look back. They got into the car and the Master took off, feeling oddly relieved by all of this. The Doctor sometimes made him a bit uneasy and he couldn't work out why.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:36 pm

"You can. I don't mind." Koschei assured brightly. And he really didn't. The kid wasn't going to fuss. He liked that his father was showing a sort of interest in his hobbies. Something that didn't happen often.

"I do like to paint. It's fun. An' I think that it's pretty." Koschei added softly. He quite enjoyed to paint and the like. And to draw. It was just a matter of time before he actually developed his talent.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 pm

"Then we'll have dinner and paint together," And the Master could get some work done inbetween watching and maybe join in a bit. They didn't do much these days.

When he worked for Verica, he had 20 hours on shifts and he could do everything with the boy. These days, he struggled to get time to take the lad on the train. "I can't wait to see your work. You should show me more, I love seeing your stuff."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:44 pm

"You don't ask." Koschei said softly. And it was the sad truth. The Master didn't ask to see what he made. He would mention it more often had that been the case. Unfortunately, h didn't think that the other would like to see normally.

Not that he would bother to fuss about it. He wasn't that sort of kid. "That sounds nice. We can do it." he assured firmly. And that would be that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:34 am

The Master had assumed, like most boys, Koschei would just show him what he had achieved. He didn't chase after him because he was a man who didn't chase after anyone really.

As they inside, the Master smiled and ruffled the kids hair. "Like I said, there's never a time when you can't show me anything."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:39 am

"You're never interested. Or you're busy. It's okay though, I'll show you now." he assured firmly, already heading upstairs to change. No need to getting his nice clothes ruined.

Koschei simply pulled the sheet out to spread it out, smiling at the half finished picture of things he hadn't technically seen before. "I like it." he admitted brightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 am

The Master came upstairs with a smile and stood in the boys room, crouching down to look at the pictures. He stared for longer than he was proud of and he felt a tight feeling in his chest looking at them.

The blue box, the flying balls, he suddenly felt very trapped. Taking a deep breath, he cooled himself down swiftly. "They're lovely Koschei... what are they?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:31 am

The kid just shook his head. "I dunno. I...Dream about them. I like them." he murmured softly as he pulled out his paints to get started on his picture. May as well.

"'M fine. It isn't weird." Koschei asserted firmly. It was perfectly normal. Of that much he was sure. "You ever dream of things like that?"
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:42 am

"All the time," the Master admitted, he saw that blue box and those flying creatures all the time in his good dreams, they were the ones where he was some sort of king and the universe was beautiful.

Some nights he had less that pleasant dreams of an imposing figure and a bullet, of being locked in a dark space and being trapped. He never really got it but it seemed this wasn't a uncommon subject for dreams. "Do you like these dreams?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:44 pm

"They're nice. I like those ones." Koschei admitted softly. He couldn't complain about those ones. It was the ones where he dreamt of an empty and desolate world where he was trapped. It wasn't pleasant.

Sighing softly, Koschei started to paint a bit more, shrugging softly. "I don't like them all. Some aren't as good." he murmured softly. It was something he didn't like.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:33 pm

"That's just dreams, Koschei," the Master flipped one of his pieces of paper on his back and used his pen to vaguely sketch out a little picture for Koschei. He was no artist but he could try.

He had a lot of odd dreams, from cheetahs to smith occasionally cropping up, he didn't what they meant but clearly Koschei had them too. They were just a bit of an odd family. "I think I dreamt about you before I even met you, Kosch. We were definitely meant to be together, huh?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Koschei frowned softly and shrugged. Sometimes they felt like more. It didn't seem as though they were dreams. They seemed like they were so much more and it always bothered him. Because they seemed like memories.

"They're fine. I like to paint them." Koschei admitted softly. And he did. He found it to be relaxing and pleasant. "They're toclafane." he murmured after a moment, working on another of the off things.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:10 pm

"I know that name, its from a fairytale," the Master pointed out with a small smile before holding up a rather silly little drawing of the TARDIS. "The blue box thing? Like this? I see it all the time."

That was a tiny bit odd. He smiled and tossed his aside before leaning over the bed. "Maybe you could paint me of the blue box? I could hang it up in my office? I do need to decorate."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Koschei looked up from what he was doing and smiled softly. "I can." he assured, turning his attention instead to pulling out some paper to get started.

It was nice to have his father express and interest in his work. It really was. Which is the only reason that Koschei took to carefully making the picture, painting the background black before he set it aside to dry.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:54 pm

While it dried, the Master ducked out and ordered them a pizza, bringing it up to split between them. He watched the boy pain with great interest, carefully tapping away on his laptop.

It was nice to spend some time with his son and it'd be great to put up some of his art work as well, he was going to have to start decorating the house and his office with them, he was pretty proud of his little artist.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Koschei soon abandoned his work in favor of their food, smiling softly despite himself. What? It was nice. He was a definite fan of pizza. No getting around that.

Humming a bit, he glanced to the Master and smiled. "My mom said that she was gonna let me use some of her canvas to do my painting." Koschei offered softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 pm

"Good idea, really. I should buy you some, you could paint me something? We'll hang it in the wall," the Master didn't hang much up, no pictures of them or art from famous artists.

The Master wasn't someone who projected an air of being sentimental. He loved his son, he just didn't overly flaunt it. The picture in the wallet was all he really needed.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Koschei stared, giving away just how surprising that truly was. And really? What else was to be expected from him at that one.

"Kay...I can do that. I would like that." Koschei admitted. It was nice to have somebody show an interest in what he did. It truly was.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:36 pm

The Master smiled and ruffled the kids hair before gathering up the empty pizza box and taking it outside for the rubbish collection tomorrow. Heading back upstairs, he lay down on Koscheis bed and grinned.

"It'll be nice to have a collection. That way when you're famous, I can brag about them," the Master joked playfully, he would keep them forever no matter what his boy did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next