We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Once the pizza was gone and the cake was sliced, he offered the boy some before clearing a space in the living room and laying down some paper for Koschei to show him on.

The rest was all down to koschei, he just sat there and ate his cake, which was actually pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Koschei set the cake aside and settled down. He talked as he worked, explaining wha he was doing as he went along. At least it was easy enough to explain.

Settling down a bit further, he offered the paintbrush over. "Your turn." he offered. It was just a simple flower. It was easy enough to follow.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:55 pm

The Master wasn't awful, he just wasn't great. He copied the boy, not doing fantastically because he was crouching at an awkward angle but he was proud enough of his flower.

"There, am I any good?" the Master asked with an amused smile. Even he didn't think he was, frankly.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am

{Night~!}

Koschei smiled softly at that one and nodded. "It's pretty." he assured firmly. And it was. Koschei wasn't exactly good either. Not really. Sort of happened when one was only seven...Well, eight.

Smiling, he took the picture for his own and grinned. "'M gonna keep it." he informed firmly. Koschei wanted something for himself that his father had made.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:52 am

The Master laughed and nodded his head, letting the lad keep the picture he'd painted. "All yours kiddo," he was no artist but if Koschei could look back at it when he was older.

"Well, consider it a present," the Master joked, knowing that Koschei would like it more than any of the art supplies he'd gotten. "I'm not great at gifts, me. Maybe for your next birthday we could take a trip instead? A holiday somewhere together?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 pm

"We cans do that." Koschei granted as he moved to put all of his things away. It was nice he even put his picture up safe where he could still see it.

He returned to the livingroom and offered a small smile. "Can we watch something?" he asked softly. What? That was one of the defaults behind what they did together.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:27 pm

"Yeah, go on then. And, as it is-- was -- your birthday then we can celebrate by watching something I usually wouldn't let you," he had a film koschei had been wanting t see but there was some sexual content.

He'd explained all of that later. For now, he put it in the player and sat back. "If you have nightmares, you brought t on yourself," the Master joked, knowing his boy wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Smiling, Koschei got settled in at his father's side, content for the time being that he was going to get to watch the film. He definitely preferred the gory ones.

He wasn't expecting the more sexual scenes. A thing that had him shooting his father a questionable glance a few times throughout. Yeah. The Master had some explaining to do.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:40 pm

He was kind of hoping the kid would of ignored it, not actually paid attention. The Master looked down at his son and shrugged. "Grown ups do that kind of stuff sometimes."

Well, he wasn't getting into details while the film was still playing, he'd explain after and perhaps get the Doctor to assist tomorrow from a scientific stand point-- actually, seeing the way he was with Marnal, maybe not. He didn't want to weird his son out.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:49 pm

The kid just settled back to watch the rest of the film. He'd wanted to watch it. After it was over, he shifted a bit to regard his father. Well. The Master should have expected this part.

"Why do they do it? It doesn't look pleasant." Koschei informed simply. And it really didn't look pleasant. Or sanitary. He didn't see the point behind doing all of that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:55 pm

"Frankly a lot of it isn't exactly pleasant all the time," that was, of course, his Time Lord biased kicking in. Sex wasn't ever taught nor seen as a good thing. Hell, the Master didn't have sex for ... well, longer than he was proud of. When he did, well, it was impressive.

"But adults do it because it reaffirms a relationship and ... it does feel nice. But you only do that sort of thing when you're 18, when puberty comes, you'll start to get it," Or maybe not if he was truly a Time Lord.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:02 pm

"Why wait until eighteen?" he asked as he cocked his head a bit. "An' why do it at all? if it isn't pleasant, then. Why bother?" Koschei asked with a frown. that didn't make sense in the least.

"You don't do it." Koschei deadpanned. It took two to do that from the film and the Master didn't exactly have a habit of being with other people. It was a logical conclusion to draw from that one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:08 pm

"Well it is pleasant when you get started, its great actually. And 16 is the law but 18 is usually when you're smarter but-- well, its how you make kids," the Master explained slowly, pausing the film for them to talk this through properly.

"See, I had sex with Lucy and that is how we made you. However, it's not always just for making kids. Some people do it for fun... I do, I have, I mean-- I do it more than you would think," Oh God, this was more awkward than imagined.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Huh. Koschei regarded the Master a bit. He didn't see his father with people for the man to do it. Well, not quite. "Do you have to have sex with a girl?" he asked simply.

They were in the film, but he wasn't sure that the Master was spending enough time with women for the to be the case. It was about to get a hell of a lot more awkward.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:18 pm

"Well yeah. Men can have sex with men and women. Women can have sex with women too, it's just how it works," Oh he really hoped there were no mechanical questions. All of them were fine, he was going to leave out the more unconventional things for now.

"I do that stuff with men more often than women, I'll admit. But-- well, its not happen much lately. I did that stuff before you came along," And then he had to stop out of fear of the kid walking in on him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Koschei eyed the Master a bit, shaking his head slowly. "Have you done it with Mr. Smith? 'Cause you said that it helps relationships an' you said you aren't in a relationship. So don't do it or you're in trouble." he scolded.

Got to love kid logic. Koschei would change his mind there with time, but saying otherwise now would just confuse the poor lad. "We can finish it now."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 pm

"Hey, I'm an adult, if I was to do that then I will," the Master protested, rather childishly, but come on! He was being ordered around by a toddler, how was that fair? "And for the record, we did but ... we're not really there so yeah. But we're fine."

He was NOT explaining friends with benefits. Nope. Not until the kid was 18. Unpausing the TV, he sat up and watched the TV once more. Thank God they were onto gore, not sex.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Nope. Koschei reached over and paused the show once more to regard the Master. "Why would you do it without a relationship? If you aren't together, you shouldn't do it. An' if you are together, you should have gone on a date with him instead." he pried.

This was not one of those moments that the Master would get out of. Period. Because now Koschei had something and he was running with it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:38 pm

"Well... sex isn't always relationship based, you know? I mean, some people do it for fun. It can be great fun, I mean you shouldn't, but some people do. Like me," the Master explained awkwardly, not sure how to go about this still.

"The point is that me and John are two grown ups and as long as you're mutually consenting then its never wrong," the Master explained in the hopes that would clarify things. "We had dates, we had three of them! We just ... fancied something else."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:44 pm

"So I can have sex with whoever I want at sixteen." Koschei said imply, shrugging. The Master was the one putting forth that little example. It was one that would come to haunt the man.

And trying to forbid him would only make it worse. "You aren't while dating someone else though, right? 'Cause that isn't right." Koschei informed slowly. It didn't make sense to do that. It wasn't fair to the other person in the relationship.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:49 pm

"No, you do it when it feels right, but over 16 as its the law, and then you do it when you want provided there is consent and you've thought it over," the Master insisted before sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose. "You're a clever boy, Koschei. I trust you to be mature when that time comes and not to do anything stupid. And if you do, I'll be there for you."

Sighing, he dropped his head back, exhaling loudly. "And no, you don't do it while dating someone else, that's cheating. And I would never do that, I haven't do this date," the Master insisted and it was true, to an extent.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Koschei eyed the Master a bit before nodding slowly and settling back down. He was about to comment for the film to resume when the phone rang. Seriously?

If that was the Doctor, he was having a royal fit. That simple. Koschei could only handle the man interrupting so much before he snapped.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Unpausing the film, he ruffled Koschei's hair before getting to his feet and answering it.. Oh this was just great, they'd only just finished the sex talk and now he had to answer the phone too?

Great way to give the kid all his attention, what an awkward film night. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 pm

And it was about to get worse. "Harold? It's Ailla. I was wondering if you were busy later tonight. It's just that there's suppose to be a full lunar eclipse and I thought that it would be something nice to watch." she said softly.

At least Koschei was contented with the resumption of his show. He couldn't complain too much over that. Even if he were a bit sore over the damn phone.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm

"hey, erm, I'd love to but it's my sons birthday and we're spending the night together," the Master explained, checking his watch, he had a few ideas but sneaking out was not very mature.

"Bad timing, huh? Shame, I'd love to see it... what time does it start?" the Master asked with a small frown before turning his head over his shoulder and making sure Koschei was watching the film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next