We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:03 pm

"'M not gonna be famous." Koschei informed bluntly as he returned to the sheet to put on the finishing his painting. It wasn't too log before it was done, leaving him tired out as he crawled back into bed.

At least he wasn't completely covered in paint. He'd been careful this time around. Humming softly, he regarded the Master a bit. "There's not enough room."
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:23 pm

"You could just tell me to shove off," the Master joked before he pulled himself and his laptop upright. He wasn't covered in paint but it was on his hands and bits on his face.

"You should have a bath, you know?" the Master remarked before he lifted the lad up and carried him along. "Come on lazy, I'll leave you too it shortly., just don't fall asleep in the bath."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Koschei whined sharply and squirmed a bit. He didn't want to get up to take a bath. Though that was the full extent to his struggles.

Koschei was quick enough to settle down, simply undressing and climbing into the bath. He wasn't even dirty! The Master was simply being pushy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:58 pm

"Hey Koschei, don't sulk. You need a bath, we only skip these things when we're shattered or in a rush," the Master lectured, just to give the ground rules. It was only fair, right?

While Koschei washed, the Master brushed his teeth and washed in the sink the best he could until the boy was done. "Come on then, bed."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:08 pm

(Vanshing for a bit.)

Koschei made quick working of getting finished, smiling softly as he dressed. Those were fair enough terms to go by. He couldn't much complain.

"Night." Koschei murmured, taking a moment to give his dad a hug before wandering off to bed. He had one more day before he went back to his mother. He was honestly a bit excited.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:37 pm

((Sokay my internet is playing up.))

"Good night kiddo!" the Master called before he dropped down and fell asleep for yet another night. The next morning, he made Koschei breakfast and brought it upstairs.

Putting it down for the boy, he shook him gently and smiled. "Up and at 'em."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Koschei roused slowly with a small frown. Ugh. He hated mornings so bad. But they were a necessary evil. Unfortunately. That didn't mean he liked them any more.

"I don't wanna get up." he mumbled, even as he sat up and took to picking at his food. What? The least he could do was be appreciative of it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:44 pm

"No one likes mornings Koschei," the Master assured with a half smile before reluctantly rubbing his eyes, he wanted to be in bed himself. He had friday and this weekend alone, he had less to look forward too.

Plus the Doctor clearly didn't want him around, he was moving on and the Master had lost him, it was his fault but he suddenly felt oddly lonely with the idea of those two absent.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shook his head. He didn't like it. Finishing up, he got up and took to dressing quick enough. "'M ready to go. 'M working on a project today. Are you gonna take your picture?" he asked softly.

What? That was a valid question. He took hold of the Master's hand with a small smile. He honestly just wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm

"Course, the master made sure it was dry before he carefully took hold of the picture and smiled. A new addition to his office, why not? He led the boy downstairs and set the picture in his brief case. After a quick goodbye to Sigma and off they went.

When he arrived at work, he purposefully dragged the boy into his office. What? They had 15minutes yet. "Okay, where should I hang it? You can pick anywhere you like."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Koschei grinned brightly as he looked about, finally settling on a spot just off to the left. "Right here. That way everybody can see it." he chirped.

He wanted to be able to show it off. "'M glad you like it. I want to be able to show it off to people." he admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:16 pm

"Hey, I'll make sure everyone sees it," putting it up proudly, he smiled and offered the boy an amused look. "Now run along to tutor... maybe bring her around at the end of the day so she can see it?"

Smiling, let Koschei scamper off before he got to work. He did miss the boys company some days, it was great having him around.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 pm

(Night!)

It was around eleven when the Doctor ducked in with a small knock, holding up a small bag. "Hey. Brought some lunch. I thought that we could possibly share with one another." he offered hesitantly.

The Doctor wasn't sure how well he would be accepted by the other at the moment. Hints were a bit sketchy in that department for him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:41 am

The Master looked up and smiled, nodding his head. He moved some of the stuff off his desk and gestured for the doctor to come in and sit with him, he was pretty hungry anyway.

"Up to much?" the Master asked finally as he finished clearing the junk off his desk. "Works kind of quiet today on my end."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:34 am

"Not much on my side of things. I spoke with Enma earłier and she offered me four hundred for that project. I'm sort of just drifting today." the Doctor admitted as he pulled out the to go containers, passing one over.

Leave it to him to get stake for lunch. It was just a bit odd. But the Doctor didn't particularly care either. "It's usually nice to have an occasional slow day." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:45 am

"400? Oh John, you could of had so much more," it was a start though, he could work from there onwards and maybe increase it a bit later. For not, it was babysteps with the Doctor.

"It is nice, I did too much of it last night," the Master confessed with a small shrug but hey, at least he could take Friday with no worries.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:29 am

"I get a three percent commission rate on every sale." the Doctor said simply, shrugging. He wasn't completely hopeless. He'd made a firm deal and was sticking to it. Period.

Sitting back in his seat, he frowned softly, regarding the new addition to the Master'd office. It wasn't a masterpiece, but it was easy enough to make out. "Nice painting." he offered, not sure what to make of that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:47 am

"Koschei is very into painting, he did this one for me. I like it, the phone box and all that. I have some very interesting dreams like this," the Master remarked with an amused smile.

Shoving some food into his mouth, he shrugged his shoulders. "Hope you don't mind me decorating but he's so proud of his drawings and I want to show him as much I love them too."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:25 pm

"It's a Tardis. That phonebox you dream of? It's a Tardis." the Doctor informed bluntly. He couldn't help it. Not really. Because he had those dreams as well.

Sighing softly, he shook his head and took to his food with a small from. "I'm sorry. You can feel free to decorate your office. Really. It is your office." the Doctor assured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:06 pm

"Tardis?" The Master coked his head to the side and offered a confused look before turning his head and inspecting the picture. The name rang a bell but at the same time, he didn't recognise it.

Like something was pushing it from his mind. "How do you know what one is? I mean-- do you have one?" he had to ask, he was curious. He had no idea what a TARDIS did.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:36 pm

"No. Those dreams just seem to be common amongst people. You're not the only one who has had them before. I just know that it happens to becalmed a Tardis." the Doctor murmured softly, picking at a stray potato.

He didn't much feel like discussing it. It was odd enough without the added talk about how it wasn't normal or right. That couldn't be a coincidence. He didn't believe in them.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:53 pm

"You know what it is? Do you? Woa, I didn't know it was common," the Master admitted, blinking slowly as he watched the other man with a baffled expression because, frankly, he had no idea.

"Do you know why its common in dreams? There has to be a reason?" What on earth was this all about? It wasn't normal to share dreams, was it?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:17 pm

"I try not to think about it. It's nothing. I'm sure of that." the Doctor dismissed, regarding the Master lightly. Alright. Time to change the subject. Particularly since he had one he wanted to know.

"So. Do you plan on going out with them again? Or is that one of those things I have no right or reason to know?" the Doctor asked in an almost wary manner. He wasn't sure he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:31 pm

"Erm, dunno," the Master was curious about the box, he didn't want to discuss his date, that hardly mattered did it? Still, he dropped his head in his hands and sighed.

"Well, I suppose Friday, you're busy so I have no plans. No Koschei either," the Master explained, knowing it was a bit silly but he did miss him. He missed all of them.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:00 pm

"I'm only busy because it's really only fair. You did say no strings attached and there's no point in staying tied down with somebody I'm not in an actual relationship with. Not saying this is over. Just saying I'm going to date if you are." he mumbled.

Petty? Just a bit. The Doctor simply didn't care at the moment. How could he? It was the only way he could deal with this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next