We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:20 pm

"It starts at ten. Sorry to have disturbed you though. Had I known it was his birthday, I'd have left you be." Ailla assured softly. And she would have. She was at least somewhat thoughtful.

Which meant that she wasn't going to push for the Master to leave his son in favor for her. It was just pointless and rude. "I'll talk to you another time then." Ailla bid lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:24 pm

"Course we will, date tomorrow night," the Master offered, laughing slightly as he looked over his shoulder. "I can't wait, really. I picked a really good place and I'll pick you up at 7?"

Well, he hoped all of this went well, he didn't want to look a fool, he did like her. Not in an explainable way, he just did. She was cute, smart and funny ... and she actually liked him. It was weird.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:30 pm

"Seven is fine. I'm sure that wherever it is will be lovely." Ailla assured before disconnecting. it was a shame that the Master was busy. She had been looking forward to the eclipse.

But no matter. At least Koschei was contented for the moment, sprawling out on the couch in a rather content manner, his eyes glued to the television. He did like the horror films.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:39 pm

The Master shrugged before hanging up himself and heading over to Koschei. He settled back down and looked down at the boy, smiling and letting him sprawl out as he wished.

the film was pretty intense but neither he nor Koschei seemed to mind and the conclusion was pretty clever, not that he knew if Koschei fully got it. He was 8 years old.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Koschei didn't really get it, but the film was good and he'd liked it. Sitting up, he regarded the Master with a smile. "'M gonna go paint." he informed lightly, heading up to do just that.

He did like his art. And he had new paints and everything to work with. They were fun enough. Koschei wasn't one to complain about gettin to relax a bit in the evenings.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:49 pm

"Okay! You have an hour and 45 minutes before your bath then its bed. 8 or not, you still have a bedtime," the Master reminded before pulling open his laptop and looking over his desktop. It was a shame that Koschei had his bedtime at ten, he might of been able to invite Ailla over to look at it through his home telescope.

Sadly, it wasn't going to happen. So, instead, he did some idle surfing on the net while he waited for the time to run up.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Koschei would probably have left the Master to it if Ailla came about. However, he just painted a bit before he ran himself a bath. At least he was independent enough to do that on his own.

He even dressed when done and headed back downstairs. "'M ready for bed." he announced softly. Not that Koschei wanted to go to bed. He just knew not to fuss over it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Checking his watch, he frowned before lifting the kid up. "So, while you're in bed... maybe I could invite someone around to watch a lunar eclipse? I wouldn't ask but ... well, it would be nice."

He would only do it if the boy was cool with it, if he wasn't then they might have a few problems and who wanted that? He'd leave it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:01 pm

"Not Mr. Smith. I don't care if it isn't him." Koschei assured softly as he clung to his father. It wasn't anything personal this time around. He just didn't feel like having he man about at the moment.

Alright. So it was a little personal. But could he be blamed? Koschei didn't like the Doctor normally and now he'd learned that his father had done that with the man.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 pm

"Nope, it's not him, it's my date for the other day. Now, if I do invite her around, try not to get up and walk about," the Master requested, smiling at the young boy.

Setting the lad down, he tucked him in and made sure he was all safe. "I'll see you soon, okay? I'm going to go call Ailla," the Master assurd, ruffling the kids hair before ducking out.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:44 pm

"Promise." Koschei assured softly. He would behave and leave the two of them be. That was the least that he could do for his father.

And when the call was made, Ailla couldn't help but to be rather surprised in her greeting. She hadn't expected her caller ID to show he Master's number. Not after hearing that he was busy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:31 pm

"Hey, sorry for the delay, do you want to come over? Koschei is in bed, I have to do some setting up but I have a telescope," the Master explained hastily, smiling somewhat.

"I also have a few things we could eat if you fancied?" the Master suggested, shrugging his shoulders somewhat.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:40 pm

"Sure. Just give me directions and I'll be there shortly. I can even bring dessert. I made a cheesecake earlier." Ailla offered playfully. At least she wasn't sore over the whole thing.

If anything, she was excited. How could she be anything but not? It was what shed wanted when she'd called earlier.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:51 pm

"Great!" the Master rattled off the address and hung up, waiting for her to arrive. While he did, he swiftly tidied the place before swiftly taking off upstairs so he could set up the telescope.

He did so in his workshop come art room and made sure he had the right angle to watch. Waiting downstairs, he he sat back and tried to stay calm and casual.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Ailla wasn't very long, only twenty minutes or so. The eclipse was going to be starting soon. Knocking upon the door, she waited, a covered platter with the cheesecake she'd mention in hand.

"Hello, Harold." she bid pleasantly when the door was opened, leaning in and giving the man a quick kiss upon the cheek. "Shall we get started then?"
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:14 pm

"Yeah, course, follow me," the Master led her upstairs to the telescopre and the two of them set up shop in the workroom. The Master had moved everything to one side and stacked up the boxes before dragging two chairs in.

"Sorry for the mess, I'm decorating at the moment," the Master admitted with a playful smile and started to pull a chair closer. "Want to take a look? Best angle there."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Ailla just smiled softly and set aside the cheesecake before she sat down. This was definitely pleasant. "Don't apologize. I assure you that it's fine." she assured before taking a look through the telescope.

"It's starting." Ailla informed softly as she pulled back so that the Master could take a look himself. It was definitely an interesting phenomenon to observe.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:36 pm

((Working on a uni application so I maybe delayed.))

The Master moved closer to take a look, frowning somewhat at clarity and readjusting it to make sure that it was a better picture. Smiling, he watched it for a while before pulling back.

"So how have you been?" the Master asked, showing off his fairly poor conversational skills. What? No one ever claimed he was a casanova, he was an emotionally screwed up nutjob.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:43 pm

{Good luck on the application.}

"Well...I've been thinking about how our date went and whatnot. It was pleasant." she offered softly, taking another look and positively grinning. At least it was nice to see.

"So far this isn't too bad either. So how have you been?" Ailla asked lightly, cocking her head to the side in order to regard the Master.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 pm

((Cheers, I need it.))

"Good, I'm glad!" the Master declared as he sat down and watched as she watched from the telescope with a small amused look. He did like sharing such an interest with someone else.

"Well, I've been spending it with my boy. It's his birthday so he just turned 8... then I've had work and that's it," the Master summed up. He knew it was a boring like but it was his life.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:29 pm

"Ah, yes, work. An evil necessity if I'd ever had the displeasure of dealing with one. No matter. I've been busy myself. They jus let me go home early due to the eclipse. I work nights three nights a week and days the rest. Have Sunday off at least." she admitted.

Ailla never claimed to be anything other than busy for the most part. "Work nights on Satudays so I get to sleep in all day." she admitted lightly. And wasn't that just pleasant?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 pm

"I work from 9 to 5 conventionally but lately I work more 9.30 till 3 and then I take my kid home and work through the night," the Master pointed out, smiling playfully at her before sitting back comfortably.

"I get weekends and fridays off though thats more to juggle my personal life, working 30 hours roughly is still good," the Master remarked, knowing he had better hours than her. "What do you do?"

Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:31 pm

"I make star charts and experimental transportation sketches. Nothing important. I work for the biotech lab. They're trying to branch out a bit and took me on to do it." Ailla said lightly.

Sitting back a bit, she regarded the Master with a small smile. "Tell me more about your work? It much be fascinating." she prompted softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:00 pm

"Sounds interesting," the Master offered before shrugging his shoulders. "I manage a whole department but I only have three fellow researcher and they're working on the recent solar flares that have been happening."

The Master shrugged, not many people knew about them but they were pretty fascinating, he wished he was studying them. "I have to sort out all the paper work for the planet I discovered, I'm trying to get a grant so I can invest in a satellite to take some pictures, see what there is on that planet. New life? Quite a discovery. Maybe I can call 'em Saxonites."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Ailla chuckled softly at that one and shook her head a bit. "Maybe I could help with something? I hear I'm great with my hands." she offered. She could file a bit of information.

It would also get her access to at least one of the labs. "Really. It would be no problem to come in for a few hours to help." Ailla assured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next