We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shook his head. "No. It's fine. I had fun yesterday." Koschei assured. He had painted and his dad had shown an interest. That's all he wanted.

Smiling a bit, Koschei took the other's hand, making sure not to lose his hold upon his DVD player. "Really. It's okay." he asserted. He didn't need to do anything.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:46 pm

"Then I'll get you your gifts when we get in," the Master drove the boy home with a small smile, knowing he had to make it up in his own way. But the Master knew Koschei didn't like all the flashiness of him spending money.

"Right, I'm going to order some food in and then I'll give you your gifts... then maybe we could paint again. I have a great idea," the Master promised, smiling playfully as he ruffled the boys hair.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Koschei smiled a bit and nodded slightly as they headed inside. He immediately put away his DVD player so that nothing happened to it and made sure that his rat was fed. At least he was responsible.

With that, he headed back downstairs, intent on waiting for the food by watching cartoons. He was not difficult to take care of. It wasn't like Koschei was overly fussy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:57 pm

The Master ordered the boys favourite pizza along with a cake that could be delivered and a chocolate shake. Just to make up for the whole forgetting, he also took a ten out of his wallet and slipped it into the boys card.

Hey, he was going to buy him a canvas anyway, this way he could prompt him to do it. Hauling a bunch of wrapped gifts downstairs, he set them on the coffee table and smiled. He had brought what he assumed the boy would like, more books, more paints, an art set that had proper drawing pencils, some puzzles and he had gotten the lad a few toys. Nothing big, just little things like marbles and a yoyo, pocket items he could amuse himself with. "Happy 8th, Kosch."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Well. So much for watching cartoons. Now the kid was staring at the wrapped gifts with an air of mild confusion. What? He couldn't help it. It happened every years. He just find comprehend the gift giving thing.

"Thank you." he murmured, unwrapping the presents carefully. Koschei did appreciate the gifts, smiling softly as he went along. They were all things he could use.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:08 pm

"I got you a ten in your card, I thought that while I could buy you a canvas, it might be nicer for you to buy your own. Little bit of independence," the Master admitted before he crossed his legs and looked down at the gifts.

"... You know I'll never be as rich as your mom. I mean I try but-- yeah. But I try. And I just really want you to tell me things, like when your birthday is or if you want me to get more involved," the Master admitted, he tried but he struggled himself. He was like Koschei, he had trouble with this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:17 pm

"I don't need those things. You're busy. I understand." Koachei assured. The Master was always busy. He'd always been busy. That simple.

Which meant that the child wasn't going to insist on things such as gifts or time. He simply took what the Master offered him and nothing more than that. He wouldn't make a big deal over it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:26 pm

"People like your mom are never busy. You know why? They're rich, they don't work," it wasn't fair to have the reputation of the dad that didn't try or didn't have time for his son when every single second was for the little brat.

He ended work early to pick the kid up and take him home, only to stay up all night catching up on work. He spent every penny he had on the kid for anything he wanted. And yet he could do all of that and more and he knew his son would never truly see him as a brilliant parent. "I work because I love you and I wanted to save up all this money to get you a load of good stuff... and I missed your bloody birthday. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:35 pm

And the Master still didn't get it! "No." he chided sharply, flicking the man on the Jose like he did when scolding Sigma. What? It worked on the dog well enough, didn't it?

"I said I had fun. I got to paint. 'M happy spending time with you. I don't need you to get me things." Koschei assured firmly. It was tiring to be saying the same thing over and over. He got that the Master was a good parent. But he didn't need the man to buy him stuff or to take him places.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 pm

"Ow! Hey, you're not allowed to flick me," the Master whined before playfully flicking his son back. Rubbing his nose, he shuffled about on the sofa before exhaling. "I like spending time with you too."

Getting to his feet, he gestured for his son to follow. "Come on then, before dinner comes, I'll show you your last present," the Master offered as he jogged up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Koschei scrunched his nose up in protest at that one. He was simply making a point and nothing more. The Master didn't need to try and win him over with anything.

Sighing, he got up to follow, he pace much calmer than the Master's. It would still be there when he got there. He was positive of that one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:48 pm

The Master opened up his work shop which, over the years, had just become boxes of scraps, he shifted most of it out of the way and pulled out three very heavy tins of paint he had left over from when he'd done Koschei's room. there were the odd few around from when he used to do minor touch ups on cars as well. They littered the place.

"I'm getting rid of the workshop because I don't use it, I want to set up my telescope but... well, its a bit drab. So, I want you to paint my walls however you want," the Master explained, gesturing to the four empty walls. "Four very big canvas, I could use some art work to cheer me up most the time."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:56 pm

That was...Koschei stared with rather large eyes at the walls. The Master was going to let him paint them? Well. It that were the case..."Kay. I will do it." he murmured softly.

It was definitely the odd one. Because he didn't make a habit of painting bigger pictures aside from the sheet he'd finished the night before. He never had any room to. Which meant this put him into a small shock.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:58 pm

"And you can do it however you want, you can do small pictures, big pictures, you can paint on paper and cover the wall. But I want some art and I thought... well, who is my favourite artist?" Smiling at the boy, he picked up the paints and set them neatly to the side.

"No rush, take your time. And hey, if you ever want to redo anything? White wash and back to scratch," the master pointed out, grinning before he peered around. Oh he was going to have to sort this.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:05 pm

The room would need cleared out a bit and organized so he could move about inside, but no matter. He wasn't one to complain about a little waiting. Instead, he just hugged his father, releasing as he heard the bell.

Looked like their food was there. With a grin, Koschei headed back downstairs so that they could eat. This was looking to be a fine enough night.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:14 pm

The Master paid the man and tipped him for the delivery, taking the pizza and the cake, setting them out on the table. "Pizza first then cake later, forgot about candles."

He'd get candles on the next cake. For now, he was starving, he swiftly cut up the pizza and put a slice on a plate for the lad to have while he picked up his own.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Koschei picked at his pizza contently, eying the cake a bit. It wasn't exactly his favorite in the world, but no matter. He wasn't one to complain over it. He still ate the stuff.

Humming a bit, he regarded the Master lightly. "Don't need candles. 'M good with pizza.0 he pointed out idly. Koschei was always good with pizza.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:31 pm

The Master knew which cake the boy loved but... well, sadly, he had to get one fast and he didn't have time to pick it up. "good good," the Master offered, picking up a drink.

"Sorry tomorrow? You're going to go to your moms first thing and I'll see you Monday. If you need me ring, got it?" the Master asked, smiling playfully at the lad.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Koschei sighed softly and nodded a bit. "I will. Bit I'll be fine. Promise. 'M gonna go ice skating." he reminded lightly. And it was that simple.

He was content going down every weekend to see his mom. Couldn't help it. Though that didn't mean that Koschei didn't enjoy his father anymore. He just wanted both.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:55 pm

"Good, I only remind you because I have to, I don't want you in trouble and being unable to know what to do," t was hypothetical, he was fine with what Koschei chose to do.

Crossing his arms, he looked aside at his half finished pizza. He wasn't that hungry, frankly, he kept losing his appetite.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Now, Koschei wasn't an idiot. He regarded the Master and sighed. "Do you want me to stay home?" he asked softly. It was a valid question for him to ask.

The Master wasn't exactly happy to let him go with his mother. Perhaps it was best to simply...Hang about for a while and not bother with her for a bit. He didn't want to upset his dad.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:55 pm

"What? No, don't be stupid," the Master wasn't sad over that, he wasn't even sure what was up with him. there was so much buzzing in his head and he just felt bad still for missing the boys birthday.

"I upset Lucy when we first start to tentatively date and now, we promised to be civil. And I intend to keep that promise, that means you going round," the Master informed him before smiling. "Just got a lot on my mind, kid."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Koschei softly and nodded a bit. "I want you to be happy. Please? You don't need to be upset." he murmured. He just wanted the Master to be alright.

It didn't help that he didn't understand this to the higher extent. All Koschei knew was that he didn't like his father to be upset like this. It wasn't an ideal scenario to be in.

(Vanishing for a bit.)
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:06 pm

"Hey, I am. I swear I am," the Master promised, picking up his pizza once more and taking a few bites, he had to make sure his son was happier, he didn't want him to be sad.

"Kosch, after lunch, do you want to show me how to paint?" the Master asked with a playful expression on his face. "I'd like to make something for Verica, I owe her dinner on Sunday and she might like it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:56 pm

The kid smiled lightly and nodded. "I can." he assured firmly. Couldn't help that. He would like to be able to sit back and show his father.

It would give him something other than trains to share with his father. Something that Koschei couldn't complain much over. He enjoyed doing things together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next