We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:14 pm

"I dunno, I'd have to clear it with my boss first but he's a mate, he won't mind you around fr an hour. One final push and I can get all the funding done," then it was back to more interesting subjects.

He needed to hire an assistant to do his admin work, he was bored stiff with doing his own forms and funding, he needed a secretary or something... maybe he could ask for one too.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Ailla smiled softly and nodded a bit. "You have my number. Just give me a call and I'll come around." she assured with a small shrug. It was a fair enough offer for the Master.

"The eclipse is almost over." Ailla said slowly, regarding the other. "We could always head downstairs and cut the cheesecake. Unless you're tired of me already, that is." she teased.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:32 pm

"Sure," the Master agreed with a smile before he took off down the stairs to get some of this cheesecake. He cut it up neatly before offering Ailla a slice before taking a seat.

"We should save some for Koschei, he likes cheesecake," the Master mused as he cut into his own slice, smiling playfully her playfully. "He'd probably like you."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Ailla followed along with a small smile. "He might. Kids aren't very fond of me though." she admitted softly as she sat down, picking at her cheesecake a bit. This was definitely pleasant enough.

"I liked this. Just...Sitting up together and spending time with you. It's strange. I don't normally click with somebody so well." she said softly. It was meant to be a compliment.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:47 pm

"Koschei isn't a kid person either, you'll get on great," the Master joked before smiling slightly. "I don't usually take to anyone actually so this is weird, definitely weird."

He had once found it so odd that Koschei didn't social well but... well, pot, kettle, black and all that. He couldn't really say anything else, could he? "Thanks though, for the offer."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Ailla chuckled softly and shook her head a bit at the man's statement. "Would you rather we just not talk? We can just sit here enjoying one another's company." she offered softly.

She just wanted the Master to be able to be comfortable with her. Nothing more. And it wasn't as though she minded too much about the concept of silence.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:59 pm

"Sure, sure, good plan," the Master finished up his silence of cheese cake in silence and let the both of them just relax. Exhaling, he turned his head and smiled at the women across from him.

"Want to have the tour? Minus my sons room, of course. My house isn't big but ... you might like it?" the Master suggested, shrugging his shoulders. It was worth a shot, right?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Ailla finished her own slice and gave a small nod as she stood up. "I would love a tour of the place. I should have given you one of my own when you'd dropped me off." she said softly.

Standing and straightening out her clothes absently, she motioned the Master to lead the way along. Ailla wasn't about to complain over this sort of thing. "Your son is sleeping then I take it?"
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:19 pm

"He's only 8, he has a bedtime and I'm pretty strict with it. When he does stay up late, he tends to fall asleep in class or fake an illness to stay home and nap," the Master confessed as he lead her into the dining room and gestured around.

"I know, not much to see but I keep it pretty spacey I suppose," as they headed upstairs, the Master headed into the room where all his files, miscellanea and books sat. It was a small room meant to be a spare room but the Master had altered it like he had with the work area. "This is my junk room."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:21 pm

"I just recall you saying that he went to his mothers on the weekends. Suppose I didn't think he would be put to bed early on a Thursday night." she mused lightly, shrugging a bit.

And it was a logical conclusion to draw. She followed along with a small nod, smiling a bit. It wasn't too bad. A bit small and the like, but it was still nice.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:26 pm

"If I did that then he's start to expect to stay up every night and besides, getting him dressed the next day would be impossible and we have to be out the door early," the Master explained, no one ever understood till they saw Kosch in the mornings.

The tour ended in the bedroom. Which he really wished he'd cleaned up more. His clothes were on the floor, one flower Koschei had drawn earlier had been pinched and put up on his wall by the bed and his alarm clock was still on the floor. "Erm... its usually neater."

((off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:31 pm

{Night~!}

Ailla had to laugh softly as she looked at the room. "It's lived in, not messy. You're a single father who spends his day working and night taking care of his child. It's a miracle that it's as clean as it is." she assured.

And it was true. Anybody who was busy with a kid and job had a bit of leeway in terms of mess. She couldn't really complain much about it all. "So. Suppose I should go then..." Ailla said slowly, prompting. Because she really didn't want to go yet.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:40 am

The Master adjusted his shirt and smiled slightly. "I try to keep neat but yeah, ever run around after an 8 year old? It's hard. When he was 3, this place was a bombsite."

Looking around the room, he dropped on the edge and looked up at Ailla with a small raise of his eyebrow. "You can stick around if you fancy, I'm not up to much and Kosch will be out of it for a while."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:34 am

"Careful or somebody might get the wrong idea." Ailla teased, moving to sit upon the edge of the bed next to the Master. This wasn't too bad. Quite the opposite in fact.

"And thank you. Spending time with you is much more preferable to staying home alone." Ailla admitted softly. It wasn't often that she got to get out and about like this.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:31 pm

"No problem, I'm sorry that I almost cancelled, I didn't think Koschei would want his birthday interrupted," if it had been the Doctor, he knew things would have been greatly different.

Smiling softly, he sat beside here, not sure what they were doing. He knew that maybe having sex was not the best thing to do after the incident with Koschei and the trickiness with the Doctor but he was never a smart man. He wasn't sure what signals to read.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 pm

The poor Master. Ailla smiled softly and shrugged a bit. "I understand. Really. This is nice. I'm glad you called me back." she admitted softly.

And she was. This beat sitting around a home alone any day. It really did. "Im happy I got to see the eclipse with you." she added softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Oh God, she was stalling. Great, she wanted to have a shag and he was partially somehow dating another man in a way as well as having his son in the other room. But he'd have to be an idiot not too, right?

"Yeah, I thought it'd just be nice," the Master admitted as he fidgeted a bit. He either made the move, went for it and risked pretty much everything up to and including his self respect... or he let her leave and looked like a freakshow.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Ailla smiled softly and chuckled softly. "I should let you get to bed. Tomorrow at seven." she said lightly as she stood up and regarded the Master a bit.

Well. She couldn't complain. It had been a nice out. "Show me out?" Ailla reauested lightly. She didn't mind in the least.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:13 pm

"What? Oh, yeah, sure," Well that blind sided him. He lead her downstairs, trying to keep a cool head while constantly checking over his shoulder to make sure Koschei was asleep.

Just by the door, the Master excepted any and all bad side effects before leaning over and pulling her into a kiss. He wanted too and why should he? The Doctor and he weren't exactly dating.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:23 pm

The Master wasn't the only one that was being taken by surprise. Because Ailla hadn't been expecting that. At all. Returning the kiss with a soft hum, she pulled away slowly, a coy smile on her lips.

"That was...Unexpected. You didn't seem too interested in my a moment ago." Ailla teased softly, tone making it clear she meant no harm or insult. She was honestly trying to be pleasant.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:29 pm

"My son being right next door is a mood killer," the Master explained, shrugging his shoulders. "It's just a tiny bit awkward, I only just had the talk with him, you know?"

Sighing, he looked up the stairs before back at her. "Next date?... You place. You can give me the tour. How about Monday?" the Master suggested, smirking somewhat.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:37 pm

"Suppose I get it. Next time. It'll be fun." Ailla assured lightly, stealing another quick kiss before slipping away. Things were definitely turning out better than planned.

Ailla hadn't honestly expected for the Master to be as taken by her as he was. It made things a lot easier. It meant she didn't have to work as hard.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:41 pm

The Master saw her out before turning away and groaning. Well, his life couldn't be more complicated if it wanted to be. Heading upstairs, he got into bed and checked the time.

It was late and he had gotten no sleep and tomorrow he had to get Koschei up at 7 and out the door in time to get to Lucys. Fantastic. Why wasn't his life easy?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:47 pm

At least the Master could sleep in the car on the way down. And Koschei was easy enough. He simply got himself up and ready, wandering in about twenty to eight.

"Wake up...Mr. Smith is gonna be here soon." he chirped, bouncing on the edge of the bed a bit. Koschei could be a real pest at times.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:51 pm

"How come when you have class or I have chores, you can't get up but when its something you want, you can't stay in bed?" the Master deadpanned as he got up and ruffled the kids hair.

"Go eat some cereal, you're 8 so I can trust you to handle it yourself," he did before but eh, it was a good excuse to busy the kid while he dressed and showered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next