We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:43 pm

"It's two hours away. And we would be happier." he murmured. Koschei honestly just liked the idea of leaving. It would be nice.

But he would drop it. What was the point to fussing and trying to pursue the topic? It was easier to just go with it.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:52 pm

((I'm gonna disappear in and out soon, gonna watch a film with a mate))

"We'll sort it on day but I'm not commuting all the time, it'll be a pain in the arse," And, well, he just plain didn't want too. That was life, sometimes he didn't want to do things.

"We'll sort it one day, until then, let's just enjoy ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:58 pm

(Enjoy the movie)

Koschei sighed softly and nodded along. "That's fine. I don't mind. We can just have fun." he murmured softly.

That was acceptable enough. Koschei wasn't about to complain. What kid didn't enjoy having some time with his father? Then again, that was subject to change with time.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:53 pm

"Anywhere you want to go?" the Master asked as he looked around the street, eyeing up all the shops. "Want to get a token to remember the trip? Maybe we can find a toy train."

He wasn't that rich, he couldn't take his son ice-skating all the time or to the places Lucy did... but he would spend his last penny on his son and no one else.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:28 pm

"A toy train would be nice." the lad agreed softly. What? It was a vid offer and he was taking it. How could he not? Koschei loved trains.

Almost as much as he enjoyed this. "Or not. We can save it instead." he murmured. That way they'd be closer to their goal.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:52 pm

"How about this, we set the limit at £10 for a train and whatever change we can get from the note, we use to kick off the fund?" the Master suggested with a small smirk.

They headed inside the nearest toy store and the Master took the note from his pocket, placing it in the boys hand. "See, you're in charge of the money, all the change from the train is yours."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Seriously? Koschei bit his lip and looked to the note, shaking his head slowly. The Master shouldn't have said that. "Can we just save the whole note? I don't need a train." he assured firmly.

And that was that. Koschei wanted to save up so that they could move. And a £10 note was a lot better than a little change. It was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:09 pm

"I did say you could do whatever you want with the note," the Master remarked as they paced around the shop. He offered a smile before pulling out the extra change from the train.

"Okay then, that 10 can go in our jar but you have to use this change to buy a mascot for our goal, A nice train to remind us of what were working for?" the Master insisted, smiling somewhat.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Koschei eyed the other a bit before nodding slowly. Okay. They would simply go about it that way then. He chose a small, cheap train to hand over. He couldn't complain much.

He just shoved the note into his pocket to be put in a jar later. They would move out and they would be happy. Koschei would persist and make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:55 pm

The Master paid for the cheap train and, on their way out, he nipped into the cheap supermarket next door ad headed straight to the kitchen supplies. "Right, we need a jar as well."

They didn't keep jars at home and the Master bad to make sure the boy had one so he collected up the cheapest and biggest one he could find and paid at the till for it. Once it was all handled, he took off the lid and offered it to the boy. "First note for the jar?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Koschei dropped the money into the jar and smiled. "We should go back soon." he murmured softly. Not to say that this wasn't pleasant or that he wanted it to end. He just knew that they needed to go back.

Preferably before the Doctor started to miss them. Or the Master at least. He didn't want the Master to have any issue when they got back. Not at the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 pm

"We'll head back now, get it over and done with," the Master assured as he offered the lad a smile before taking off to the car. He let Koschei hold the jar as he got into the drivers side.

"We'll do a solo holiday soon, just you and me," the Master assured, he'd be happy to go somewhere, perhaps camping. It would be easier without the Doctor and Marnal, sadly.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Koschei bit his lip softly and nodded a bit as he settled down. He wasn't sure that he was looking forward to that. Not really. The Doctor kept the Master distracted on time to time and made better food.

He wasn't about to say anything to the Master though. That would be pointless in the long run. Especially because he didn't feel like explaining that things were easier with the Doctor about.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:39 pm

They they got back, the Master parked the car neatly outside and headed inside, passing the boy his train. He had gotten some food from that supermarket, just some sweets for Koschei to keep in his room and a bar of chocolate for Marnal.

He still felt pretty bad for the poor sod, it was rather depressing to think of. "John? We're back!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:43 pm

The Doctor had spent the day letting his son lay about and watch the television in his bedroom. It was the least he could do for the kid. He felt bad enough about the night before.

Sighing as he headed down, he offered the Master and Koschei a small smile. "Welcome back." he offered lightly. What else could he say under the circumstances? He knew he'd screwed up.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:19 am

"Hey, me and Kosch went into town, got a jar," he'd explain later to the Doctor but for now, he gave the boy his toy train and smiled. "Go put the jar in your room and guard it with your life."

He was joking but it was rather amusing to have something new to work towards, they usually didn't. "Hows your by doing?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:36 am

"Better than my night. It's been tiring. Marnal and I have been sleeping all day, which means we're going to be up all night. He's watching a film right now." the Doctor admitted softly, watching Koschei dodge up to the room.

Alright. Now he had to ask. "What's up with the jar? Or is it just something new to amuse him with?" the Doctor inquired lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 am

"Oh it's a saving jar," the Master admitted as he dropped down on the sofa and exhaled slowly, clearly rather tired off by all of this. It had been fun but still, little dull after a while.

"We're saving for a new house, he wants to move somewhere quieter in the future so we start now and work towards it," the Master remarked with an amused look. "Just a little project."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:52 am

Oh. The Doctor sat beside the other and cleared his throat softly. Right he was meant to say something here, wasn't he? He'd never been the best at this sort of thing.

"I wish you the best of luck then." he tried. That sounded alright. The Doctor could go with that one easily enough.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:59 am

"We're not moving any time soon and even if we do, we'll work it out later how we'll work. Shouldn't be a problem for a long time as a few 10's won't get us anywhere," the Master pointed out simply.

Oh the man was so frustrating, he could of said more than good luck! "Don't look like that, I'm not running off."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 am

"I've just been taken by surprise. Nothing more. What else do you expect for me to say under the circumstances?" the Doctor asked softly.

It was fine. Not his problem. For all he knew, they'd no longer be together when the time came for the Master to move. The Doctor didn't need to be worrying about all of this.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:15 pm

"Dunno, that's it's daft or unrealistic or it'll make work hard," the Master theorised with a small shrug of his shoulders, there were more than a few negatives to this.

And he knew that but Koschei wanted it so they'd work towards it and see where it got them.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:40 pm

"That we'll be over. That it can't work out if you move? That this won't end well?" the Doctor asked slowly. And really? "Look if you want to, then move. I'm not going to try and protest your choices." he murmured.

And that was the way it was. The Doctor wasn't about to push and protest the Master's decisions. He wasn't going to screw up while he had the man there.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:12 pm

The Master stared for a good long while because he honestly had no idea what, exactly, was happening. Did the Doctor believe any of that or was he being sarcastic?

"Well if it helps, I doubt we'd break up. Just got a feelin', is all," the Master remarked, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:43 pm

The Doctor sighed and shook his head. "I was being factious. You want to move. That's fine. You can still work with me if that's what you choose. You can work through home or even just write programs." he murmured.

"So. That leads me back to wishing you the best of luck. Unless you were looking for a loan? Because I'm not sure what else you're looking for with me." the Doctor admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next