We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:28 pm

"You love me and you never stop complaining about me, at me and too me," the Master reminded before cocking his head to the side and giving him the look. It wasn't long about the boy had informed him that he loved his mother more.

"Look, there's a great big difference between minor complaints that are more truth than hurt and throwing around harsh terms. You can complain about the ones you love but that doesn't mean you don't love them... just means you're normal."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:44 pm

"Fine. Then get him help. You say that he's mental. He needs help. Get him help." Koschei said simply. See how well the Doctor held up with that.

Because the man wasn't exactly welcoming to such a concept from past experience. "Of he won't help himself, the somebody else should." he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:59 pm

"Problem is when someones an adult, you can't tell them what to do. Like I can tell you what to do but one day, you'll be too old for me to do that," it was annoying, he knew the Doctor needed it, but he'd never get it.

After all, he was slowly screwing his son up and keeping that cycle of misery going. "Let's just not discuss him, yeah? What do you plan to do next week with your mom? anything you want to ask her to do?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:08 pm

"You started it. You brought him up." Koschei grumbled. The man was the one who started that conversation in the first place.

And really? "I don't know. Done wanna talk about it." Koschei murmured. He'd just do his own thing and occasionally something with his mother.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:12 pm

"Okay then, we don't have to talk," the Master offered as he took off up the town, that was all the problem with Koschei, he was very grown up. Some might say a little too logical and formal in his speech because he made conversation so awkward all the time.

That was probably why he liked Marnal, the boy spoke and everything and anything without making it hard or challenging him. It got a little frustration after a while.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Seriously? The Master thought that he was awkward? The man wasn't much better. Sighing, he took to staring out the window the rest of the trip.

"It's small." Koschei murmured in regards to the town. Very small. Koschei wasn't accustomed to that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:20 pm

The Master was never going to be a kind of conversation but he always found that Koschei wasn't up for speculating or theorising. He just stated and that was always hard.

He looked out the window and nodded. "Well, the town is. I suppose most of it is countryside and the cabins, the town is just here for supplies for us and money for the town."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:25 pm

The child nodded slowly at that. It was still small and he was pretty sure they'd passed a farm or two along the way. But it was nice. Quiet.

It was the sort of thing he'd have liked to see more often. It was more peaceful. "I like it here." Koschei informed softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:56 pm

"Me too. If I had money, I'd move us somewhere nice and quiet like this. Could walk passed the farms ever day, cross the fields with no worries of roads," the Master remarked with a small smile on his face.

He did love it around places like this, he and Koschei could do a lot more together. Fishing, he could teach the kid to build a fly and kite... but in the city area, they couldn't do much.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 pm

"Why not? We could move. It would be nice an' we wouldn't have to worry about people. It would be nice." Koschei murmured softly.

It was a nice idea. Koschei would enjoy the idea of movin somewhere quiet. He just didn't think that is was a possibility.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:18 pm

"Maybe one day if I have the money and I could find a job here. If we moved, we might lose a lot," the Master remarked with a small shrug of his shoulders.

"But, if we could find a way, I'd like to. Maybe we could work towards that. Like, say, when you turn 10, we should be able to move here," the Master suggested with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:31 pm

"I would like that. I woułd like to live somewhere quiet." he murmured softly. Koschei didn't get on well with people. Neither of them did.

And really? It was peaceful. "We should. You could still work from home. Please? I would like it better."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:39 pm

"Well we can't up-route now cause I'm only just breaking even and there aren't any properties going... but I'm not cancelling the idea out," the Master admitted with a playful smile, seriously considering it.

"Lets just say that I promise, someday when I can legitimately do it, that I will move here," the Master assured, they were never going to be people persons so why not?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:44 pm

"We can start." Koschei insisted. They could save up and start looking. Koschei would hold the Master to that promise.

They would be better off. Even if it meant that the Master would be away from the Doctor more. That was actually a bit of a plus, actually.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:58 pm

"We'll get a jar, put it in the kitchen and start a fund?" Course it was just going to be pocket change put there for show but Koschei didn't have to know that.

The Master would start saving and maybe he could persuade the Doctor to move with him one day? He had to ask because who was going to just move away from their boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:08 pm

"'Kay. It'll be worth it." Koschei murmured. He could even go to a new school and everything. They could have a fresh start. A place where nobody knew them.

It was something they all needed. And so what if it meant leaving everything else behind? "So. Ice cream?" he asked, not caring if he changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:26 pm

"Sure," the Master pulled up not far away from a van and walked his son down to it, taking out with wallet and scanning his change. "I can afford any of them so have at it Kosch, whatever you fancy."

He had brought Marnal an ice-cream recently so he owed his son one in a matter of being fair, not that he'd ever admit that too him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Koschei bummed softly as he eyed the options available before choosing a simple enough done. He really wasn't a complicated lad. Never had been.

"Thank you." he chirped, smiling coyly when the lady gave him an extra scoop for free. Koschei did have a way of charming people.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:33 pm

"Little cheater," the Master mocked as he walked the lad around town so he could enjoy his ice-cream outside. The Master done gotten a cheap 99p one that looked wonderful.

He wasn't massive on ice-cream but it was a nice day out, autumn was getting closer and it was getting colder but the sun was out so it didn't seem too bad.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 pm

The Master had to admit that this was nice. The man liked this sort of thing. Koschei was well aware of all of this. He took his dad's free hand as they walked with a broad grin in place.

Because they could live here. Not right away, but eventually, and that's all that mattered. "Do we have to leave?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:57 pm

"Sadly, yeah," the Master did like being with his son like this and he loved little days out where they could enjoy the place and have fun together but that sort of thing required money.

And, sadly, money was what control everything. "But we will come back and buy a place, a nice place, you can take the train to school and I'll work at home."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:04 pm

"I know where you can get money." Koschei said slowly. It was unethical, but still very much true. They could easily get money.

The Master was just prideful. Sighing, Koschei just shook his head. "I think we should stay." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:12 pm

"Where... you don't want to ask the Doctor for another loan? ... We can't," the Master insisted and besides, they weren't moving right away, that was insane.

"Koschei, we would lose your tutor, we would probably lose my job because I do actually need to be in the office and the commute is 6 hours and, frankly, getting to your mothers would be impossible," the Master remarked, shaking his head in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:22 pm

"Why not? We would leave eventually. Why wait?" the lad asked softly. Koschei didn't get that. What was the point in waiting?

He sighed softly and shook his head a bit. "Fine. We don't have to. But think about it? Please?" Koschei requested with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm

"Eventually, Koschei, I already said eventually. It may take a good few months, it make take a year. Can't just uproot... your mother wouldn't be happy," which was true.

He was not driving hours every day to get the lad there so they'd have to meet half way or she'd have to drive down, either way, it was only fair, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next