We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:28 pm

"I think you should just break away from him, worst comes to worst, take it to court," if need be, the Master would settle the issue, he would be rather happy too actually.

He didn't like men who hit those weaker than them, what a cowardly bastard. "He's a total scumbag."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:35 pm

"I would rather not drag that through court. Not if I can settle it without getting anyone else involved. Especially if it keeps Marnal out of the line of fire." he murmured.

A thing that was bound to happen in that case. If only because Iros could be a manipulative bastard. "It's going to work out."
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:45 pm

"I hope so and hey, I have some pull around here now so if you need a hand, I've got one to offer," the Master suggested with an amused smile, he felt protective of John and Marnal.

Not that he had any idea why. Either way, it seemed to be just how things were. Sighing, he decided to let the Doctor drop the awkward topic for once. "I got Koschei his cat."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:52 pm

The change in subject drew a laugh from his lips. He couldn't complain much. Anything was better than talking about Iros with his current boyfriend. He could handle it on his own. He wasn't weak or stupid.

"That's nice. I'm sure that Koschei loves the poor thing." the Doctor offered lightly, not quite capable of hiding the relief in his tone.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:05 pm

"Big runt fluff ball, bit of an odd ball... we seem to attract those in our life, John," he remarked with an amused expression, just look at their pets. They had Sigma, who was overly friends, then Pest who was always scared and skittish, Salem that was an odd puff ball and Rose, who had to be the youngest judging by her size.

They attracted the runts and rejects, even in the animal kingdom. "Perhaps we need to expand to more successful pets."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:08 pm

"I wouldn't trade Pest for anything and Marnal adores Rose. I've always preferred cats for some reason. They just hold something...Familiar that I seem to miss." he admitted sheepishly.

It was strange, the way the Doctor could be having a bad day and then the odd indifference and sense of entitlement from a cat put a smile on his face. "So. What time did you want to come over this weekend if you aren't going to be staying?" he asked softly. Though he wouldn't have denied bringing Koschei about.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:14 pm

"I will always prefer dogs to cats, just do," Sigma always cheered him up, that familiar feeling he got of love, loyalty and dopey affection just cheered him up every week.

He exhaled and rubbed at his eyes. "Erm, around 12 in the afternoon and then I can leave around 11? Then I can come back Sunday too," he just wasn't sure how it'd all work out yet.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:20 pm

"Alright then. I'll see you around noon on Saturday and possibly on Sunday as well.'' the Doctor assured softly. He didn't mind it. That seemed well enough.

"I'll look forward to it. Maybe I'll even make something special for you." he offered jokingly. It wouldn't be the first time.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:29 pm

"Well one could hope," the Master snarked in return, clearly just being playful, he and the Doctor had great fun together, it was nice to meet a mind so like his own.

"I'll see you then, better go get some stuff done. Good luck with Iros and see you soon," the Master offered as he hung up the phone and set it aside, he was hoping this weekend went pretty well.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Right. Luck was about all that he had with Iros at the moment. Luck and a rising anxiety level. Hanging his own phone up, the Doctor simply settled for caring for Marnal, determined not to think about it.

And as for the Master? Well, he had his own kid to worry about. Koschei had taken a bath while his father was on the phone, content from that point to curl up with Salem in his bedroom for the night.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:43 pm

The Master headed upstairs and ducked into the lads room, making sure the boy was all washed and dressed for bed. It was still a bit early but he did have an late night and early day yesterday.

"Get into bed Kosch, let me tuck you in," he remarked as he strolled into the room with an amused look. "Salem sleeping beside you, huh?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:49 pm

"She cries when I put her down." Koschei deadpanned, setting her in her own bed upon the floor to prove his point. And cry she did, mewling shrilly as she shifted about and tried to claw her way back up.

Sighing, Koschei lifted her, getting Salem quiet again as he let her settle. It was definitely something to work on.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:48 am

"Yep we need to train her out of that," the Master remarked idly as he sat beside his son with a sigh, they didn't need a crying kitten every time they wanted to go somewhere or do something.

"They usually get over seperation angst," the Master insisted with a smile. "Want a story, song, some water?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shrugged. "Can I turn the tv on?" he asked softly. What? He might as well make the attempt there.

And really? The Master should have seen that coming. Koschei was getting older and his wants we're bound to change.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:58 pm

"Kosch, we have a rule about that," he didn't let the TV stay on this late or the boy would just sit up. He was only 8, not nearly old enough for a free bedtime and frankly 9.30 was a pretty liberal one.

"No TV this late. And go ahead, get some sleep," the Master told him as he got to his feet, he was ready to watch something himself though, never mind the kid.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Koschei shot the Master a dark glare and turned away, maneuvering Salem with him so that he could cuddle the kitten. The other had offered it last night, so why was now different? That didn't make any sense.

Now he was just in a sour mood and agitated. If only because of hour the other had brushed him off this time about after the denial. "Fine. 'M going to sleep." he grumbled slowly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:13 pm

"You're sulking, why are you sulking?" the Master asked with a sigh and no, he wasn't going to just leave. He left it on the other night as a treat like he let the boy stay up till 10, he never does it normally.

And the kid should know that. Course he left the TV on while he was out the house but not while they were both here. "Sorry about the tv but not every night, you know that."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:22 pm

"The noise helps me sleep." Koschei mumbled. It helped him get to sleep and to not dream as much. So could he be blamed for trying again?

"'M fine...'M not sulking. 'M just tired." Koschei murmured softly, closing his eyes pointedly. Surely the Master could take a hint. Koschei just wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:26 pm

The Master exhaled slowly and grabbed the tv remote, turning the damn thing on and tossing it onto the bed. "You still get up at 9am, you're own fault if you stay up, got it?"

And that was that, he left the boy too it and shut the door behind him. He felt like just forgetting it and sitting in his room, he had some emails to see too and he'd find a good horror film to watch.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:32 pm

When Koschei work up the next morning, it was to the tv off and Salem staring at him almost pointedly. It was definitely an odd situation. More off was how did his television get shut off?

Frowning as he sat up, Koschei regarded Salem, shrugging lightly as he fed her. He didn't need to worry about it. Instead, he simply went downstairs to make himself a bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Despite his lecture on not sleeping with the tv on, the Master done done just that, he'd fallen asleep on the sofa downstairs, Sigma lying on top of him. He was a heavier dog now but he mostly lay on his legs. Made it easier.

The Master opened his eyes and turned, careful not to knock the sleep on laptop off the table as he looked over his shoulder. Koschei had woken him and now he felt daft. "Morning."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:40 pm

"I think that Salem turned off my tv." he murmured softly, entering the livingroom with his bowl of cereal to take a seat. What? He was allowed his theories, as strange as they were.

"She woke me up this morning, so I fed her." Koschei informed simply, shrugging. That simple. The Master didn't need to bother with him too much.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:45 pm

"Don't be silly, Koschei. Cats can't turn off TVs, they don't do that sort of thing. She'd have to be very intelligent and ... well, no offence but I doubt that," What? He was just stating facts.

He got up carefully, letting Sigma get off before he stood, heading into the kitchen to get cereal.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Right..."Did you turn it off then?" Koschei asked lightly, raising an eyebrow. It was a valid question! Somebody had turned it off and it wasn't him, so really?

It made sense that something was up. "But it's fine. 'M sure that you're right." he assured lightly, giving a small startle when Salem jumped into his lap expectantly. Well. That was odd.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:55 pm

"No but a cat can't turn off a TV. Might of gone automatically onto standby. And no cats at the table," the Master reminded as he gestured at the cat, she'd have to stay on the floor.

He didn't let Sigma up, Salem couldn't get up either. "Have you fed her today?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next