We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:58 pm

"Can you sing?" he asked softly, settling in so that he could sleep. He was a bit disappointed about losing Sigma though.

He'd finally managed to get the mutt settled in and still. Something that was far from easy.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:00 pm

The Master sighed and nodded his head. The kid was getting too old for a piggy back, how long till he was too old to be sung too? Because he would kind of like that actually.

He sang to the boy as he lay beside him, letting the kid get lulled to sleep as he rattled off an old Gallifreyan lullaby.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:56 pm

The day that Koschei got too old for the music would be a sad day indeed. He sighed softly and settled in, slowly drifting to sleep. There was just something soothing about that.

But really? The Master was the only one to blame for indulging him in such a manner.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:25 am

The Master was happy too, being a father was important to him now. It was the one thing that kept him calm, kept the drums away and gave him a slight chance of redemption if he needed it.

The kid was a distraction and he didn't mind that. He just tucked the boy in and headed off to bed himself.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:41 am

That was always a good thing. Koschei would take being a distraction and a way to redemption. Because his father still loved him and that was the only thing that mattered.

Morning saw him getting himself up and ready before heading to the livingroom to watch cartoons. He wasn't about to go waking up his dad.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:46 am

The Master got up a little late, his alarm clock was destroyed in the process of his morning routine but no big loss. He got washed, changed and headed downstairs to see if Koschei was all right.

"Breakfast? I fancy a bit of a fry up. Eggs, bacon, french toast," the Master suggested, clearly rather hungry.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Koschei offered a small smile and shrugged. "I already ate." he admitted. It was just a bowl of cereal, but he'd still eaten a good hour prior.

"You can eat though. An' I took Sigma out." Koschei added as an afterthought. At least he was bothering with the mutt.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:52 pm

The Master shrugged and headed off to make dinner though it was rather nice that Koschei let the dog out. The Master made himself some tea as he fried up some eggs and bacon as well as toast.

He could explain why he was so hungry, he just was. He sat on the sofa and watched the TV with his son as he ate. "Thanks for taking care of Sigma for me, he really appreciated it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:17 pm

"He wouldn't come back in at first." Koschei admitted. The dog was in now, curled up on the floor nearby, but the point still stood.

He wasn't sure why Sigma had bristled and growled at him initially. Then again? Koschei really didn't care either.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:59 pm

"He's a good boy and besides, he loves you Koschei," the Master insisted as he put some bacon aside for the mutt to be given later. He liked to do that, just a little treat for his pup.

"So today I wanted to take a bit of a walk, if you like?" the Master suggested though he couldn't bring the dog, he was going to have a look at the cats and see what there was at the pet shop.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 pm

"I know. He was just acting funny." Koschei said simply. Nothing more or less than that. Not like he had issue with the creature.

"An' I would like that." Koschei added with a small nod. He didn't mind going out for walks and Sigma enjoyed it as well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:15 pm

"Though I'm going to leave Sigma behind for this one time," the Master confessed, he did want to bring the dog ans see how he liked the cats but it was hard to get a grown up dog into a pet shop.

He didn't want to cause any sort of incident. He was going to give the dog a run around later. "He'll be all right here though."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Koschei couldn't help his hesitance at that. They weren't taking Sigma? That coupled with how the dog had been acting brought a frown over his features.

"Is Sigma okay?" Koschei asked slowly. He'd hate to be taken from the house because something else was wrong. That was just cruel.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:01 pm

"Sigma is okay, I just want us two to take a walk alone. I promise the dogs fine," the Master assured, surprised that the boy was so worried and that he actually seemed to care.

He was never totally sure if Koschei liked Sigma. "Do you like Sigma? Just as a pet? I've always wondered."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:07 pm

"He's a dog." Koschei dismissed. He wouldn't say that he actually like the dog or that he was attached. But honestly? He did worry for the Master's sake.

"We can go on a walk. I don't mind.'' he assured firmly. Koschei would still enjoy himself.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:12 pm

"As long as you're nice to him, I don't mind," the Master insisted as he finished his french toast and set the plate down with what remained. Sigma got up to finish the scraps rather happily.

"Go put your shoes on and I'll finish up here, we'll head off in a bit," he wanted to get it over and done with really.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Koschei dearly hoped that going for a walk didn't mean that they were going to visit the Doctor. That was the opposite of what he was hoping for. Though he'd understand the reasoning.

"Ready." he announced as he returned, his shoes on and a small smile in place over his features. Right. He really wasn't sure what to expect.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:30 pm

The Master slipped his wallet into his pocket and did up his coat, he opted for a more smart-casual look today instead of a suit because if he was handling cats, he didn't want to ruin a suit with it's damn hair.

He would never be free of animal hair it seemed. They headed out of the house and the Master offered the boy his hand. "We're just going up the road, I need to get some shopping. We're nearly out of everything."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Okay. He could go with that. Taking the Master's hand, Koschei gave a nod, content to just wander about for a bit. Though it seemed weird to go shopping and walk instead of taking the car.

"Okay..." he murmured softly, humming absently as he looked about. He was definitely content and it was even nice out!
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:41 pm

The Master lead the boy through the streets and purposely picked the roots around the place without too many people. He knew the boy wasn't overly fond of being around people, neither was he.

"What do you fancy for dinner today?" the Master asked, just to make conversation while they walked upwards.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:52 pm

"I don't mind. Whatever you want." Koschei assured. Je wasn't feeling overly picky at the moment.

Theaster would be smart to take him up on that. If only because it wasn't often that he was agreeable to such an extent.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:00 pm

"I think I fancy pasta, maybe we could order some italian food," the Master suggested with a small shrug, he didn't mind much himself but they'd had a lot of pizza lately, he fancied a bit of a break.

As they got up the road, instead of turning off to the supermarket, he gently pushed the boy in the direction of the pet store.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Koschei looked absolutely puzzled as they moved, shooting the other a confused glance. He wasn't sure what was going on. All he knew was that this was the wrong way.

"What are we doing? Why are we going here?" he asked slowly, not really getting it. He was beyond lost.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:34 pm

"Oh I thought we could make a detour first, I've been thinking for a while now and I made up my mind last night," the Master informed the boy as they approached the pet shop window.

Shoving his hands in his pockets, he shot the boy a smile. "So what colour cat did you want?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Koschei stared, pausing a bit. The other had to be joking. After the fussing about how they shouldn't get a cat? Well. He could get over that.

"I like that one." He murmured, pointing to a small black ball of fluff. It hardly resembled the kitten that it was, but he did like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next