We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:18 pm

"Oh shut up, this is still my say. Being on the bottom doesn't mean anything, if anything it just means you're pleasing me," the Master snapped childishly because he didn't like to be seen as weaker, it was embarrassing as it was. Perhaps it was the run complex.

The Master gripped the bedsheets and somewhat pouted at being called out by the Doctor. Honestly, he was never going to let the Master get off easy on this one, he knew it. But he still had time to get him back... and boy would he.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:28 pm

"As if it doesn't get you off." the Doctor scoffed softly. "Besides...I said I'd make you beg." he reminded. He slowly pushed into the Master with that, gripping the Man's hips lest the smaller male get any ideas to squirm or try and touch himself. He wasn't allowing that. Yet.

The Doctor rolled his hips slowly, yet firmly, settling into a torturous rhythm. Every other stroke, he shifted his angle to search out the Master's prostate. Again. He didn't have to play nice.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:37 pm

The Master was getting this more and more every second but now he had agreed and he just had to put up with the Doctor being a smug git and lording over him. Taking a deep breath, the Master closed his eyes and put all his effort into stopping any noises from slipping out. He couldn't show that much weakness.

Course, it didn't take long before the painful rhythm got to him and he cried out in frustration, trying to ach up and get himself closer to the Doctor, trying to prompt him to do what he was meant to. "Just do it, just hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Oh, so close to the snapping point. "Say please." the Doctor purred, pressingagainst the other's back. He couldn't just let that one go. Not so easily. Where was the fun in that? Scoffing softly, he nipped the Master's neck a bit.

"I'm going to make you beg." the Doctor murmured softly. Oh, he was cruel. He wanted the Master to beg and then, and only then would he give in and relent. But not a second before he got what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:49 pm

"No, I don't need to say please," the Master hissed, arching up and spluttering slightly when the Doctor hit that spot again. He pressed his face into the blanket and bit back any further noises.

He could win this, the Doctor would get tired eventually. He just had to hang in there. Course this logic got less and less likely the further they got along. It seemed like forever before he started to push back against the Doctor, letting out a small noise of desperation. "... Please."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Though it seemed small, that was a large accomplishment right there. The Doctor eased up and increased his pace, slipping a hand between the other and the bed in order to properly stroke the Master. He might as well reward the other.

Now. Did he know he'd come to regret it? Or that the Master would surely pay him back in kind? Sure. But it had most definitely been worth it. It really had.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:06 pm

The Master moaned, no longer caring what the Doctor thought. Bloody tease! He'd just get him back tomorrow, he just kept that in mind as he ground his hips forward, pressing closer into the Doctors hand. Oh that was such a relief, especially after everything.

Hands trembling, he gripped the bedsheets and gave up on holding back as he made noises in the back of his throat, this rather horrible for his pride but fantastic for everything else. Say whatever he will of the Doctor, the man definitely knew what he was doing. Why not throw him a pity-moan? Good enough. "Doctor, Doctor, hard."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Oh, now that was something to hear. Even better than the please. The Doctor obliged well enough, adding a bit more force behind his actions as per request. At least the Master was honestly enjoying himself. That's all he could ask for.

The Doctor even ducked his head a bit to nip along the Man's neck and shoulders. He was only being thorough. The Master should be happy about that one. Right?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Oh the Master was happy, he was thrilled, he was lost in the moment if he was honest. He didn't snap back to reality until he came on the Doctors hand with a cry, slumping against the bed with a dopey smile on his face. That was fantastic, seriously fantastic.

Curse the Doctor for being that good. It was actually embarrassing when he snapped out of it and realised how daft he'd of been. Groaning, he pressed his head into the blanket and let the Doctor finish up, trying to help the Doctor along as he did so.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:15 pm

It didn't take the Doctor too long to finish himself off after that. The Master would deal with I in the end. Hopefully. He didn't feel much like having to deal with retaliation for this one. Even if that was only expected.

Pulling out, he stretched and hummed. "in going to take a quick shower." he murmured. The Doctor slipped out to do jus that, returning shortly in favor or crawling into the bed with a soft with in contentment. Oh. Much nicer.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:49 pm

The Master lay back with his eyes closed, half passed out on the bed, too tired to do much else but lie there. He knew he should shower but he couldn't be bothered, just sort of lay there lazily, enjoying the after moments.

When the Doctor did finally come back, the Master was already asleep, sprawled across the bed and snoring softly. He couldn't help it, his body was shattered... even if he'd regret it later.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:42 pm

The Doctor at least had one act of kindness after his tormenting the other. He focused the energy to clean the other so that it wouldn't be an issue before turning to sleep himself. The Master wasn't the only one worn out.

Morning came soon enough and the Doctor woke up early enough to cook something up for breakfast. He honestly missed cooking. But that came with their new lifestyle. "Time to get up. I come bearing food." he announced as he entered, a tray of food in hand.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:32 am

When the Master woke up, he was very pleased with two things. One wa sbeing greeted with food and one was that he apparently didn't need a shower after all. The Doctor was honestly being a saint to him-- well, now anyway. Before? He was a bit of a dick.

The Master sighed loudly before pulling himself upright and smiling at the Doctor. "What did you make for breakfast-- huh, its odd now, I'm used to you not cooking," he didn't really like the lack of personal touch with the food back home but he supposed he was adapting.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:34 pm

"Nothing much. Some french toast, eggs, bacon, potatoes...I miss cooking." he admitted softly. And he did. He quite enjoyed cooking at times. It added a personal touch and it gave him something to do with himself at times. And then it was taken away.

"So. What would you like to do today? We are being picked up tonight, so I suppose you should choose this time." he offered softly. The Doctor figured they'd sleep in the car again and spend the next day relaxing, so that they could go somewhere else. Or..."Or we could call? Have Koschei brought up here and just let him miss a day of school. I think the kid would like it." he suggested softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:08 pm

The Master took the plate offered and spared the Doctor an amused look because he was definitely please with breakfast. He did miss the Doctor cooking, he always knew exactly what to make the Master and when to make it. And if he didn't, the Master would just make toast or something. Good enough.

Giving the Doctor a small frown, he raised an eyebrow. Bring Koschei down? Well, he supposed they could. It would be a hell of a surprise for the kid and they'd get at least the morning to themselves while they wait. "We could actually, I mean its fair right? We've had more holidays than the kid."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:44 pm

"Well, we did want to have a vacation with him and, seeing as we're already here, why not? I'll make the call after breakfast. I'm sure he'll love it here." the Doctor murmured softly with a small shrug. It only made sense and it gave them a chance to stay longer than they'd planned.

Always a positive for him. "So. I'll make the call and then maybe we can sit back and watch something. Basically just relax. Any preferences? Or do you mind?" the Doctor asked lightly, picking his way through his meal.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:43 pm

"Nah, its all fine. We can just watch something, wonder if they have anything on TV here," after finishing breakfast, the Master got up and have a fiddle with the TV before finally showering and dressing. If Koschei was coming, the naked rule was definitely out the window or they would scar Koschei for a long time.

The Master finished setting up the TV and left some cartoons going as he dropped down by the Doctor and grinned. "So, we watch TV and maybe make some snacks later? I mean, so much we can do really until Kosch gets here."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:51 pm

The Doctor got the dishes dealt with and made the call while the Master was showering. Figured he'd get it out of the way. "Koschei will be brought once he's out of school. So he should be here in the morning." he informed softly as he settled against the Master.

It was going to be nice to have another day to relax. Hell, it would be nice to have Koschei around. Maybe they would be able to go hiking as well. The kid might like it. "So. I'll get up early and greet him. He'll probably want to sleep in a but." he mused.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:00 pm

"He'll probably sleep on the way, good thing too or he'll be shattered," which wouldn't make for a good hike but he did like the idea of being able to take Koschei out and actually have fun. After all, their last holiday together hadn't ended well, it would be nice to do it without the bloody cheetahs getting in the way.

"We can take him hiking and show him around, it'll be great. I mean, one more day together is perfect and then we can stretch it out?" Koschei could live without school for a day or two, he was actually quite a bright lad, he didn't need it that much.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:09 pm

"One day with just me and you. And then three with Koschei. We'll probably want to consider not having him go to school on Monday. Or we can just head home Saturday. Let him spend Sunday resting up." the Doctor suggested.

He didn't prefer one way or another. He just knew that Koschei didn't do well with a lack of sleep. Even with sleeping alon the way. He was just...Looking out for the brat. Even if he really didn't want the headache himself either.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:12 pm

"Give him Monday off! What kid wanted to head into school instead of having a rest day? I say we make the most of this week, give Koschei something good he can think on when we have the new kid?" It seemed wise really or the both of them would end up trying to deal with a very sulk Koschei.

Which was never fun. Settling down neatly, he wriggled under the covers once more because it was actually quite cold up here. It was just the mornings it seemed but still, he was happy to get back into the covers. "I still think we should take the three days and make it a proper holiday."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:31 pm

"Don't worry about it. I'll give him Monday off and we'll take the full three days." the Doctor assured, sighing softly as he once again got settled against the other. The Master definitely moved about a bit. Not that he'd complain much.

Sighing, he nuzzled the Master with a bit of a sigh. "This will be nice. This is nice. I like being able to just...Relax. No worrying over this and that. It's been a rather decent week." the Doctor murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:35 pm

"We had so many fights and so much tension, I think after all of that, anything is fantastic. even just sitting around," the Master added with a small smile because it was, it was so much better to just lie back and relax, enjoy the day and all that?

Closing his eyes, the Master settled back and exhaled. He wasn't going to fall asleep, he was just really content and comfortable. They had plenty to watch, plenty to do... it was kind of perfect really.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:04 pm

{Night!}

The Doctor glanced over and smiled softly, shifting to give the other a light kiss. "Hey. Want me to rub your back? I can try that trick again and everything." he offered. He didn't mind and the Master could use it. Who wouldn't want a free massage?

Then again, it was the Master. The man might just want to lay back and maybe sleep. "I don't kind at all." the Doctor added softly. And he didn't. It wasn't something he did often, but he could still manage to do a decent enough job.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:37 pm

The Master gave the Doctor an amused look before idly shrugging his shoulders. He suppose he'd have to get out of bed but get, it as worth it. He could still remember the last time the Doctor did it and it was one hell of a memory.

Rolling onto his stomach, he gave the Doctor a wink before playfully kicking the covers off himself and relaxing. "Go ahead Doctor, show me what those healing hands can do again," the Master teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: