We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:12 pm

"No. I wanna go home an' play with my trains." Koschei murmured softly, crossing his arms as he glared at Sigma running about. Yeah. He wasn't too pleased with being outside now. It was relatively easy to ruin his good mood.

Being out and about had lost its appeal to him. "I don't wanna walk anymore." Koschei mumbled, shaking his head slowly as he started around the path.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:14 pm

"Koschei, don't sulk," the Master called out, whistling for Sigma to follow as he caught up with the boy. "Come on, you wanted to come out for a reason and I'm sure you want to be here."

Smiling, he sighed and put an arm around the boy. "Sorry if I upset you but if you want to play out here then go ahead, it;s fine by me."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:23 pm

"No. I just wanna go home. 'M fine. I don't want to play anymore." Koschei assured, shooting the Master a rather pointed look. He wasn't going to talk about this. Heaven help the Master when he became a teenager.

It would be hell. But he wasn't happy. He didn't want to get into it, though. Koschei honestly just wanted to sulk for a bit and call it good.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 pm

"Fine, if you want to sulk and not enjoy yourself then that's all on you," Slipping the lead back on Sigma, he left the boy be to do whatever he pleased as he walked home. Honestly, he wasn't looking forward to the teenage years.

Sigma enjoyed himself though, that was one thing, though it took a lot of coaxing to get the puppy to go back inside when the were done.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Koschei followed along with the man, immediately making a beeline to his bedroom. He was going to play with his rat. That was all. He could easily waste away the evening.

But he was a bit irritated. And maybe it wasn't about the park thing. It was just the best outlet for him to get out what was bothering him without acknowledging what was the problem. Unhealthy? Yes. But he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:40 pm

The Master was annoyed that instead of spending a day with his dad, Koschei chose to sulk but the Master let him be. He simply ordered dinner and when it arrived, he carried some upstairs to the boy.

"Koschei, it's dinner time. Go wash your hands before you eat," the Master ordered as he placed the food on Koschei's desk. If he was playing with a rat then he'd have to wash his hands.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Koschei nodded and headed to do just that, returning shortly to regard his father. "Are you not going over there anymore?" he asked slowly as he took his his food. What? It was a valid question.

Though he wasn't sure how he felt about the Master working for the Doctor over Verica. Was it honestly just the money? Because Koschei was willing to help out. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 pm

"To Verica's? Well, I suppose if I work for the Doctor then I'll go there less," the Master admitted, suddenly starting to realise what all these sulks were about. Ah-ha, someone still missed Epsilon. Shame as well, he couldn't even fix that for the boy.

"If you want go to there then we can and I do intend to pop round, I have to see Verica. Why? Do you not want to go any more?" the Master asked with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Yeah. That triggered it. Koschei dropped his head to the table with a dull thud, shrugging dully. "'M not wanted there. 'M getting better! 'M trying! I...'M just not good enough yet." he mumbled softly.

And wasn't that something. Because Epsilon was just an odd copy of the Rani. And Epsilon definitely knew how to twist Koschei around and manipulate the poor kid.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:03 pm

"Oh Koschei, you daft sod," the Master sighed and got to his feet, heading over to the boy so he could talk to him properly. Poor kid was clearly going out of his mind trying to fix things.

"Koschei, we both know you have your fair share of problems, just like your dad, but you're plenty good. Promise. And you don't have to be like this.. If Epsilon doesn't want to be your friend then it's his loss," the Master offered knowing the boy wouldn't accept it anyway.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:12 pm

"He didn't say that! He said...I just need to be better an' I need to be good. I can be good." Koschei asserted firmly. He could! It would just take a bit of time and then Epsilon would like him again.

Seemed easy enough. "I can be good." Koschei mumbled softly and shrugged a bit. Yeah. This wasn't exactly a pleasant point for him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:21 pm

"Course you can. If it means that much to you, we can work together on this, I can give you guidance if you want. But, even if you have to do this, you shouldn't let it ruin your fun," Which was sadly happening more than he liked.

"Koschei, you have to relax. It's the weekend. And hell, you are good! You gave up your place in the academy for Epsilon. I never would of done that," And that was him being bluntly honest.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:26 pm

"Not enough. He says 'm an idiot. I need to do better...More. I need to fix this. Epsilon will like me again then, but I need to get better first." Koschei asserted firmly. Or perhaps he would never be good enough.

That wouldn't stop him from trying. He had to. He had to get Epsilon to like him again. Which meant the Koschei would do whatever he felt was necessary.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:33 pm

"Koschei, you're seven, now is not the time to ponder your moral status. Look, just relax, okay?" the Master grabbed his own food from Koschei's desk and prompted the boy to take him own.

"Lets just have dinner, enjoy the weekend and then freak out over morality and whatever else?" the Master suggested, one day didn't make a massive difference to him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Koschei sighed softly and took to picking through his food, giving a small shrug. "'M fine. Epsilon will like me again soon." he asserted firmly. And he would keep at that. Because he wouldn't be wrong.

Cocking his head, he regarded the Master curiously for a moment, giving a soft humming sound. "Can I give him my rat? He would like that." Koschei offered hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:57 pm

"Nope, that was rat was yours and a gift. Plus Epsilon will probably dissect it. No, we're keeping the rat," the Master asserted, he already paid for all its stuff so if Kosch gave that away, he'd lose it.

"Just try to remember that everything I got you cost money - I'd prefer you didn't give it away unless you ask first."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:04 pm

"Oh...Can I ask for another one to give him then?" Koschei asked slowly. The man would probably give them another and Epsilon would like it. It was a valid request. But he had to do something.

Sighing, he finished his meal and shrugged a bit. "I don't know. I want to make it better." Koschei mumbled. Was that such a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:14 pm

"You can ask or more I'll have t ask for you. You'll be at school monday," the Master pointed out, he'd just have to ask the Doctor and see where it got him. Maybe the man would give in and hand one over.

He wasn't exactly stingy, was he? "It'll be fine Kosch, these things take time."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:18 pm

"Epsilon is different." he mumbled softly. And it was true. Epsilon knew what he was doing. Unfortunately. Epsilon knew that he could control Koschei and Koschei knew that Epsilon was doing it. Perhaps that just made it worse.

Sighing, Koschei laid his head upon the desk again and shrugged. This wasn't a comfortable subject for him. "I don't wanna be alone. I want my friend back." he murmured. The Master might be able to be alone and whatnot, but he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:23 pm

"I'm sorry Koschei," the Master offered, not sure what to say or how to fix this. He couldn't force Epsilon to be Koschei's friend and he couldn't assure him things would work out. With Epsilon, who knew.

Urgh, time to fall into trivial comfort. Getting up, he walked across the room and crouched down he tugged the boy into his arms and hugged him. It was all he could think to do. "Don't be so dad, you're not alone. You have me. I know I'm crap company a lot of the time but -- well, I always have your back when you need it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:31 pm

"Not the same. You can be alone. I don't like it. I want Epsilon back. I need to make it better." Koschei murmured firmly. And really? He was going to be stuck in that little rut for some time now.

Even as he clung to the Master tightly. It was the only comfort that he was going to be able to receive at the moment. And really? He couldn't be all that picky about it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:40 pm

"I can promise you that no matter how it goes, you'll be happy in the end. Now, I'm going to finish dinner and after we do, maybe you should lay down," the boy was obviously stressed out and that wasn't good.

The sooner the kid slept, the better for everyone. Including the Master. He always thought that kids felt better after a rest and tomorrow he could have a better outlook.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Koschei whined softly, even as he nodded. He didn't like that. At all. Because he never wanted to sleep when he was stressed out. That didn't mean that he wouldn't do as he was instructed.

"'Kay...I can do that." he agreed softly. And that was all he could agree to. He shifted away and sighed softly, frowning a bit. Koschei really didn't agree with the Master's assurances, but he couldn't really try and say different.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:56 pm

"And if you need me, you know where I am," the Master assured before he headed out the room with his food and left the boy in peace. He was never the best at pep talks but hey, a man could try, right?

Lying down on his bed, he finished off his food and left the carton on the floor for Sigma to finish before the dog settled beside his Master. And thus another night of boredom took place where he watched bad films and idly browsed over his work for monday.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Koschei sighed softly before settling in for the night. It wasn't easy for him to fall asleep. He woke again early the next morning, not exactly happy, and more than just a little drained. He quietly slipped into the Master's room so that he could cuddle up with his father.

It was childish, but he wanted and needed the comfort. Especially with how he was feeling now. Because now he felt bad for putting the Master through the day before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next