We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:42 am

Koschei sighed softly and nodded a bit as he stood and headed over. Yeah. This was nice. He couldn't really complain. Not really. "'Kay. We can go eat." he assured softly with a small smile.

Why would he complain? He just wanted to get some food and his pain handled. Both which seemed easy enough for Koschei.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:46 pm

The Master took the boys hand and locked his office up before ducking out to try and get some food. It was a short walk, luckily, a once inside he got whatever was there. A chocolate bar, a cheap sandwich and orange juice drink.

The Master just got a bag of crisps and a cuppa soup he could use hot water from the labs to make. Finally, he sagged the painkillers and dropped them all on the counter. "That all Kosch?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Koschei nodded softly and smiled a bit. Yeah. He could be nice and thoughtful. He could even be agreeable. Sometimes.

"Let's go." he murmured once the Master was done, holding the Man's hand as they went along. He couldn't quite complain. Not really.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:52 pm

And the Master wasted no time giving the boy a painkiller so he could hopefully fall asleep while the Master worked. Soon he'd be better and he'd be fine, until then, the Master really needed to think.

As they headed back inside, he set the food on his desk and snagged his crisps and dropped on the floor.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Koschei sighed softly as he took the medication and followed along. What was he to complain about? Nothing really. Even if he was exhausted by the time they got back.

He sat down and took to picking through his food before he drifted off slowly. Yeah. The Master definitely knew how to handle him. Give Koschei pain medication and he was out.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:49 pm

It wasn't fair to drug his son but he had work and the boy was injured, he couldn't coddle him all day, he actually had to do things and he couldn't waste that time, could he?

He did most of what he needed to by 4pm and, to his misfortune, decided to take a break. Which eventually turned into a nap that went one way passed the end of his work day.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:01 pm

It was probably lucky that the Doctor eventually wandered through, pausing at the sight of the man. Yeah. He sort of felt bad. Bad enough to leave the Master be. He simply left a note giving the poor guy the rest of the week off. Not that he would dock the Man's pay for it.

And it wasn't long after that that Koschei woke up. "Dad! Up!" he said firmly, shaking the Master's shoulder and offering the note with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Oh no, wha--" Oh God, was he being fired, taking the note he looked it over and frowned. A week off? Really? Well-- that was good, he supposed, he had two more days of this week and next week and that could work.

Hopefully. He could start homeschool Koschei while he looked. "Well... looks like I've got a week off. Hopefully I won't lose my job," the Master muttered as he reluctantly hauled himself up and onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Koschei frowned softly and cocked his head. "Do we have to go over and make it right?" he sighed in exasperation. The Doctor was doing in his head.

He didn't think they needed to. Then again, one couldn't be sure where the Master was involved. The man was a bit odd about that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:14 pm

"I'll ring him tomorrow," the Master offered as he grabbed his stuff and offered Koschei his hand as they trekked outside. "So, you're off from school, I'm off from work... how about we act lazy tomorrow and just lie around in bed?"

What, he was tried and Koschei could hang out in his own room, maybe sleep and watch TV... lazy but he didn't care. It wasn't forever, it was just a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:20 pm

(Gotta go do presents.)

Koschei went along and nodded softly. "'Kay. I can do that." he assured. He'd be quiet and leave the Master be come morning. It was the least he could do.

Especially when the Master wasn't making him to along to the Doctor's. He was not a fan of that man. Not to mention this meant a good week where Koschei didn't need to deal with the Doctor or Marnal.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Course he still had to tell Koschei that he wanted him to go to Marnals birthday Saturday, he would work that in later. For now, he was gong to just leave all of that hassle for later.

He was burnt out, stressed out and frustrated. He didn't know what it was but there was that nagging feeling. Like he was wasting time or something. He just wanted to know how and why.

((I'm off to bed! Have a lovely Christmas)
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:32 am

(Night and same to you. santa )

Koschei sighed softly as he settled into the car for the ride. It wouldn't be pleasant when the Master brought the birthday up. At all. Nevermind how he would react to such a restaurant.

When they pulled up to the house, he looked to the Master and sighed softly. "'M hungry." Koschei stated lightly, grinning.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:01 am

"Oh wonderful," the Master remarked as he pulled up outside the house. Well, he wasn't making another trip out and he could quite easily just make something so why not? Torment the kid with his cooking.

"I'm going to make something. Hmm, how about Shepard pie?" Oh good luck on that one, he's never even tried to make something lika that before and frankly, it would probably end badly.

((Hope your day is great rendeer ))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:57 pm

The Master was going to cook? Seriously? "Order in? We can see Mr. Smith." Koschei suggested instead. Because they'd be out and about again, which would leave no excuse not to stop.

Koschei didn't need a case of food poisoning. They also didn't need to smoke themselves out of the house. That is if the Master didn't burn it down.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:02 pm

"You'd rather go see Mr Smith than let me cook?... Blimey, you are desperate," the Master joked playfully as he frowned at the car before heading inside the kitchen It took ten minutes of being unable to work out how the mince was cooked before he gave up.

"Erm... so Mr Smith? Want to go see if he has any spare food?" the Master asked sheepishly. "Either that... or I can defrost some peas... see where that takes us."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Desperate was an understatement. He didn't want to see that man. Period. But he did want to eat as well. Couldn't help himself there.

Watching the Master, he sighed softly and just held out the keys. He hadn't even bothered to remove his shoes when they'd come in. Koschei wasn't stupid.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:58 pm

"You know, it's wrong to take from others food. I just feel like we're scrounging," the Master complained a she snagged the keys and off they went, out the door to get whatever they needed from the Doctor.

Well, he supposed it was actually worth a shot. No one wanted to go hungry.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:04 pm

"Wrong to take money from others, too." Koschei pointed out softly. Yeah...He didn't have morals. Not really. He even made sure to smile when they arrived, putting on his best behavior when a rather frazzled Doctor opened the door to them and paused.

Because this was odd. "Sorry, thought you were the sitter. Running a tad late and whatnot...Would you like to come in for a minute?" the Doctor offered softly as he took a step back to grant the two just that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Well at least the boy had some morality. The Master sighed and when he arrived at the Doctors, he tried his best not to look like a charity case... even if he sort of did sadly. It wasn't very good.

"Where are you off to? Erm, sorry to bother you by the way. Actually, Koschei wanted t come, didn't you?" hey, he had no decent lie, it was all down to Kosch to make this work.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:37 pm

"My dad said you could help with my school problem." Koschei said softly. It was even true. He couldn't quite help that. Not really. He wasn't able to lie like the Master.

And that gave the Doctor pause. "Sorry. I was going to go out with somebody tonight, but I'm pretty sure fifteen minutes late means that the sitter has cancelled on me...Eh, who needs a date? Come in and we can talk." he assured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:45 pm

"What? No, go on your date, you daft man. Go on your date and-- erm, I'll play sitter," he offered, mostly because the Master could smell dinner and he was sure he could score them some left overs.

Maybe the Doctor would leave money for pizza. "Look, if you want a date, go! Hurry along, you old fox and we'll talk after?" ... What was he doing? Was he seriously offering to babysit? He just couldn't seem to stop himself.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Koschei's horrified expression gave away just how he felt about this one. Even if the Doctor lit up a bit, smiling softly. "You don't have to do that." the Doctor said softly as he absently fixed his tie.

Well. This was tempting..."I shouldn't be long. I have a roast in the oven that should be done in twenty. Help yourselves. Um...You haven't cell number, so don't hesitate to call...Oh! Marnal can feth some puzzles and the like for Koschei and I'm forgetting something...Marnal! I'm leaving!" the Doctor called with a grin, actually quite grateful.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:58 pm

"Done!" Hey, look at that, a roast dinner for free and they could watch Marnal-- or Koschei could anyway. Marnal came flying down the stairs and hugged his dad goodbye. He didn't want him to go, he really didn't.

"I'll miss you dad," Marnal whined as he dropped on the floor and nodded in the direction of puzzles with a small frown. "Come back soon, I dunno wanna go to bed unless you read to me!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:00 am

The Doctor sighed softly and knelt down, ruffling the boy's hair gently. "Hey. You still need to go to bed at a decent time. You have things to do tomorrow. Be good for Mr. Saxon and I'll take you for ice cream tomorrow." he assured softly.

Standing, he offered the Master another small smile and shrugged. "Again. Thank you. I really do appreciate it. It's hard to explain, but...Sometimes I feel as though I'm wasting time and should be doing somethig more. Strange, I know, but dating helps. Anyway, I'll be back in a couple of hours." the Doctor assured as he stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next