We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:32 pm

"Somehow, I'm not that worried," Nope, office romances happen and he had no promotions r anything because of the man so he had no worries. Anyone accused him, he'd make a case of it.

Dropping down the bed, he sighed slightly. Why was it so hard for the boy to just accept all of this?

((Back later!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:37 pm

{Later!}

Really? The Master should have been worried. Because Koschei didn't go to sleep. He simply slipped out in the middle of the night and headed down to get onto the laptop. A thing he went against in favor of the Master's phone.

He just located the number he needed and sent a rather pointed text that it was over and done with. Period. With that, Koschei went up to bed, quite content in knowing that hell was about to break loose. Because he was betting on the Doctor lashing out.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:05 pm

The Master hauled himself upright the next morning and yawned, grabbing his phone as the alarm went off. Turning it off, he got to his feet and headed off to go get koschei up.

"Come on you, you have tutor. I'm going to make breakfast," the Master called, the tutor that the Doctor was paying for. Honestly, why didn't Koschei ever think things through. Like he wanted to be at the other school.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Koschei nodded softly as he got up and took to getting ready. It was definitely going to get awkward when they got to the labs if they ended up crossing paths with the Doctor. Because Koschei really had screwed it up.

It was worse because the Doctor was understandably insecure. "Ready!" he called, getting his shoes and heading to the door. He was just a little anxious to see the Man's reaction to the text.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:18 pm

"Come on then," the Master said, eating his toast as he headed out to the car. The drive to the lads was pretty swift actually as he pulled up outside with an amused look on his face.

"Tutoring ends at 3 but you're staying till 5, going to do some work, about £15 worth of work? Sound about right. You can help clean the labs," it was only right, he said it was his punishment and it would be. All that shampoo and stuff cost money. Getting out the car, he gestured for the boy to follow along.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Koschei just smiled and gave a slow shrug. "'Kay. I can do that." he assured simply, getting out and heading along. Just like that. No fight, no fuss, and no arguments. That was the most dangerous he could be.

Because he wasn't playing around. He would make it clear for the both of them that this wasn't going to work. It obviously got the point across, considering there wasn't any return text or responses from the Doctor himself. It was actually quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:31 pm

The Master didn't care what Koschei did, he could undo it easily. Koschei had the habit of thinking he could do anything and the Master had to clean him up and sort it all out.

"Right, I'll be here at three and leave at five, behave for the tutor," the Master insisted, sending Koschei on his way before he took off towards his office to pick up some stuff and sign a few forms.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:37 pm

The problem wasn't that tis was strictly to break them up. Oh no. This was made and executed to hurt the Doctor and make it clear that he wasn't getting over this and wouldn't stop. In fact, Koschei was betting on the man confronting this.

Which is why the Doctor hesitantly approached the other's office, his arms crossed over his chest protectively as he leaned against the doorway. "Hey...Can we talk about last night?" he asked softly. What Koschei didn't know was that the Doctor would still turn about and do whatever he needed to desperately fix whatever he must have done.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:41 pm

The Master looked up from the forms he was scribbling on and smiled. "Erm, sure. Whatever. It's a happier topic than most of what I'm dealing with," the Master confessed, he was suffering a lot for this damn relationship.

Setting his pen aside, he span around in the chair and looked up at the Doctor. Raising an eyebrow, he noticed the hesitance. Oh Rassilon, what did he do wrong? Was it the kiss? Too forward? "Is anything wrong?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Somehow he doubted that. Sighing softly, he stepped inside and gently closed door behind him, not wanting to draw attention to them. Not at the moment, anyway. "You could say that. Or maybe you can't. Might not even be wrong on your end." he said slowly.

He wasn't even looking to the Master, instead messing about with his phone before he placed it onto the desk. It was pretty straightforward what this was about. Because the words on the screen were harsh and clear. But the Doctor figured that it would be better to simply talk about it. "I'd rather stay on good terms...Can I at least know what I've done?" he asked softly, not quite able to get around his own insecurities to entertain the thought that this might be Koschei's doing.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:52 pm

The Master looked it over before sighing and taking a hold of the Doctor. This was beyond the line. "Yes, well, we definitely need to have a discussion but not just the two of us. I'm really sorry Doctor but this wasn't me. Come with me for a second."

The Master got to his feet and made sure the Doctor was following as they walked through the hall and around till they found the little room Koschei was tutor in. Barging in, he offered the tutor an apologetic look. "Sorry to barge in but I need that little lying brat with me right now. He has some explaining," yes, he was doing it like this, but it was only fair.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Because that was meant to make him feel better? Just because it wasn't the Master...There weren't many other options and he knew well enough who it could be. The idea that the kid would go that far? The Doctor tried not to tense at the other's touch, following along slowly.

It was exactly what Koschei wanted to see. "Sorry." he murmured to the woman, standing and stepping out with a small cock of his head. "'Kay...? You wanted to talk?" he asked slowly, his gaze flickering to the Doctor. He understood what it was about.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Once they were in private, the Master crouched down beside Koschei and held out the phone with the text on it. "I didn't use my phone last night, Sigma is not that intelligent either. Koschei, this was you."

The Master physically winced as he ran his fingers through his hair. He couldn't believe this. "Oh Koschei, why would you do this? You said you wanted me to be happy but you don't. You want me to be happy on your terms... its not fair."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Koschei sighed and rolled his eyes, giving a small shrug as he shot a pointed look to the Doctor. "Told you. I don't like him. I told you when I would stop. You don't agree." he said simply. In other words? A simple text was the lead of what he would do to the man.

And he could deal with the consequences. Seeing the way that the Doctor was effected made it even better. Because how could Koschei turn it down? "I told you so." he murmured with a shake of his head and a soft scoff.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:08 pm

"You're not going to win, you do realise this? I can have a life and I don't care what you think, got it? It would be much better to accept it now than later. I would never do this to you, you know it as well. Love is accepting people and I'm sorry that you don't seem to love me much right now," the Master asserted before he got to his feet and passed the Doctor his phone back.

"Excuse me," the Master took off down the hall and tossed the keys to his office on the reception desk as he took off. No, he really didn't fancy dealing with anyone right now. He just wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:23 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head slowly. Yeah. He wasn't quite sure where they stood right now. Were they ending things because of Koschei? Where were they going from there? It was all a bit much.

Koschei returned to the tutor so that he could continue the lesson. He would see his father later and they would deal with it then. Until then? Well. The Doctor would learn to stay away.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:31 pm

The Master spent the day in the park with sigma, just sitting around, playing fetch and generally just thinking things over. It wasn't till before three that he rang the Doctor, just on a whim. Adjusting the phone, he bit his lip till the Doctor picked up

"Hello? Look, just let me say this before you say anything else. My son is going to make us both miserable if we keep at this relationship... moreso me anyway. But I don't want to stop this so I can deal with him. Can you?" the master asked, he wasn't expecting him to do so but it was worth a shot, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:42 pm

The Doctor didn't pick up right away. He was...Well, he wasn't in the best of moods, really. He did listen and nod along, sighing softly. Right. "I'm sorry. I can deal with him. That isn't the problem." he murmured softly. And it wasn't. He could handle Koschei.

However..."Can you handle me? Because I will worry and the like. And when your number comes up with a text telling me off and calling me a few less than pleasant things, where he learned that language is beyond me, I will automatically assume I did something wrong and go about it accordingly." he warned.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:49 pm

"I don't worry too much because I know you'll come to be and I'll sort it out. First assumption for everything? If its horrible, its Koschei. If it not spiteful or anything then its me," the Master assured before clicking his tongue in amusement.

"Doctor, the easiest way to know is that if I was to ever do something like that... I'd do it in person. I like the drama," the Master confessed with a playful smile as he pulled Sigma closer to him on the bench and ignored the way the dog licked his hand. "I am sorry about him. I just wish he'd stop."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:59 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and absently took to toying with a pen, tapping it on his lip. "I'm still going to worry. This is one of those personality flaws I should have warned you about. Easy to fix things, but i will assume I did something wrong." he cautioned.

He couldn't help it. That was just the way that the Doctor was. And it meant that the Master would be dealing with it at least once during the course of their relationship. "So. Are you going to do something about him?" he asked hesitantly, almost worried in nature.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:03 pm

"I'm not worried, we sorted it, didn't we? I think I have bigger flaws than that," the Master offered with an amused smile before sighing slightly and sparing the dog a small look. If only his dog could help him, sigma was always here for him.

"Dunno, can't really do anything more than I've done so ... I don't know, I just have to hope he learns," the Master offered as he got to his feet and walked Sigma along to the pavement. "I'll be at the labs soon anyway, got to get him. He's working there till 5 as punishment."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Oh no. How was that a good idea? "Please don't let him destroy my labs. I don't mind him working and the like. But he seems the type that would destroy things to retaliate." he murmured. The Doctor wasn't looking forward to that one.

"Hey. I need to go and get Marnal in a second and then I'll be out for a day or two. I need to head out of town and, I really don't mean for this but...Could you possibly check in on occasion to make sure things are going well?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:22 pm

"Thats fine, I can handle it. I'll pop in every morning and every afternoon and inbetween I'll do my own thing," he promised as headed back to the Doctor, sigma bouncing along behind him.

"So, Doctor, where are you and Marnal off to?" he couldn't help being curious and he assumed the boy was going with. He was only 5, he wasn't going to be left home, was he?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Yeah...Now for the better part of this one. "I'm going out of town for a while. That's all. Now that I have a house, I need to go back and get the rest of out things. Marnal is going to stay home with a sitter." he admitted softly.

"I can't take the kid with me. I don't know how it's going to go and I don't want him exposed to that environment again. It's only for a couple of days and then I'll be taking Marnal to that hotel and I'll spend time with him then." the Doctor admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:30 pm

"I'll nip round and say hey then, I imagine he'll be lonely without you," he couldn't imagine how awkward it must be, in a way he could but his boy was a whole different kind of awkward.

"I would offer to take him somewhere, if you trusted me too anyway, but I have a feeling with Koschei in this mood that it would be a bad idea," And he really didn't fancy having the kid hurt or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next