We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:03 pm

"but you will be tomorrow and people will wonder why I kept you up so late," the Master reminded before sighing and leaving the boy to it for another hour or two, even if he was a mess of paint.

It was 10.30 when he decided now he definitely had to get the boy to bed. He headed inside the boys room and sighed. "Bed time."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:05 pm

If he'd been covered before, he was a right disaster now. Koschei looked up from the sheet, covered in paint. He grinned lightly at that one. "See? It's pretty." he murmured, standing up and heading to get in the bath.

"An' 'm not tired." Koschei informed simply. He was willing to get cleaned up and the like. He just wasn't willing to go to sleep just yet.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:14 pm

"I'll tidy this tomorrow but you really need bed and you need a bath stat," the Master lifted the boy up and stared. He was covered head to toe in splatters of them, it was rather horrible.

He carried him into the bathroom and ran the bath, giving Koschei an amused look before pulling out his phone and using the camera to snap a picture of the paint covered boy. "I'm showing your future wife this some day, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Koschei glared, scrunching his nose up at the concept. Yeah, he was still too young to think about that sort of thing. Undressing, he got into the water, making quick work of getting clean.

"You should see Sigma." he murmured softly. The poor pup had run in about twenty minutes prior and had fallen onto his painting. He'd just figured that the dog would have gone down to the Master.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Oh for the love of Rassilon. "Sigma!" The puppy came running in, paint stains everywhere. Groaning, he lifted the puppy up and sat him in the sink, running the water and trying to keep the dog still.

"Okay, painting overalls in future and a gate to keep the dog away," he was going to have to buy them tomorrow, keep everything paint free. Once most of paint was off, the Master ruffled Sigma dry and set him on the floor. "Koschei, you should sleep in my room, your reeks of paint and its a bloody bomb site!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:28 pm

"You said I could do it." Koschei reminded lightly, getting out and drying off. He still had colored patches faintly stained on his skin. Not that he could do much about those. It wasn't coming off.

Smiling as he dressed, he looked to the Master expectantly. "'M still not sleepy." he informed lightly. And Koschei wasn't. There was just no getting around that one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 pm

"Well you need to settle down, I'll read to you. Just go get into bed," he ordered as he left the boy to get settled in his room before he headed to look at the paint covered tip of a room. It reeked of paint and the carpet was ruined.

Heaving a sigh, he did a bit of cleaning before he snagged the book Koschei was reading and headed into his bedroom. It was passed 11 now and the kid really needed sleep. "Settled yet?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Koschei got himself comfortable in the Master's bed, regarding the man. "You said I could!" he reminded. He didn't want to be in trouble for something he'd been told he could do.

Sighing, he settled into his father's side, pouting a bit. He couldn't help it. He was honestly expecting to be scolded for this. It wasn't his fault that Koschei had made a small mess.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:38 pm

"I know, don't remind me," the Master rolled his eyes as he dropped down on the bed with the book. "Yes, its my fault, not yours. I can't tell you off, you're immune from that whole disaster, totally my fault."

Smiling playfully, he opened the book and picked one of the short stories from the book. Reading it allowed to the boy, he desperately hoped by the end he'd be asleep or even half there.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:43 pm

The Master was lucky in that regard. Yawning softly, Koschei settled in a bit, listening to the story. It was definitely pleasant. Not to mention it was better now that he wasn't worried.

And he was a bit exhausted. He couldn't deny that. It was why Koschei managed to doze off lightly toward the end of the story, clinging to the Master's shirt lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 pm

The Master sighed and had to wriggle himself under the covers before pulling the boy close. He was shattered himself and he was soon fast asleep as well, unable to keep his eyes open.

The alarm went off the next morning and the Master shut his eyes tight. Oh dear God, he missed working for Verica. At least he only worked 20 hours and got lie ins!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Koschei sighed softly and stirred, batting at the clock in annoyance. Ugh. He was exhausted. He personally blamed the Master for keeping him up so late. The man was meant to be the one to make the rules.

That didn't mean letting Koschei lay away and bounce about. Not really. Not that Koschei was honestly to complain. He just didn't feel like being awake now. "'M sick. Not going in." he deadpanned softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:13 pm

"You're not sick, you're sleepy," the Master corrected before smiling slightly. "Go shower and get changed and I'll let you nap in the back of the car for half an hour."

He had a funny feeling someone would be falling asleep during tutor today. He got up himself and got ready, waiting till Koschei was done so he could shower himself and get dressed for the day.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:16 pm

"Can't. Have to help Mr. Smith." Koschei mumbled, getting up to do as instructed. Even if he dozed slightly in the shower. The poor Doctor was going to have his hands full with him.

Finished and ready, Koschei simply settled in on the couch, content to go back to sleep while the Master was showering. He had no intentions of getting up and the like until he absolutely had to.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:19 pm

The Master lifted the boy up and carried him to the car. This would not work, when they pulled up at work, Koschei was out like a light. Carrying the sleeping boy inside, the Master walked into the Doctors office.

"... We had a slight hiccup with bedtime," the Master whispered before awkwardly trying to not wake his son. "... Help? Should I wake him or what?" Yes, he was asking for assistance but he was confused and well, look at his scared face. He had no idea what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 pm

The Doctor looked and chuckled softly. Well. Couldn't help that one. "Here. Set his down and he'll wake eventually. Just means that I'll get him back to you later and he'll be off tonight as well. But no matter. He can sleep on the drive down to the valley tomorrow morning." he informed softly.

Standing, he took Koschei to get the kid settled in on a softer chair for the time being. "Speaking of...Would you prefer to drive together? Or separate?" the Doctor asked softly. It was a valid question.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Oh that perfect, he would just give the boy to her and she could be kept up by him. Smiling, he took off his coat and placed it on the boy, tucking him under it before turning to the Doctor.

"Depends. I'm happy for us to go together... are you?" the Master only asked because he was his ex and if it was weird then the Master would prefer to be told he was being weird.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:33 pm

"I don't know. I mean...Yes, we're friends, and it can't be any more weird than working with you or helping you in this, but..." the Doctor trailed off, running a hand through his hair. Really?

"It hurts more than it's awkward. I mean, I still have feelings for you. That's not going away. Nor do I expect it to. But I can pick you up at eight and we'll get down there around noon. Don't worry too much." the Doctor murmured softly, shrugging. Not much else to do.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:40 pm

The Master had never considered this, the Doctor hadn't really shown it and the Master had been too distracted with Koschei to think it over. Nodding, the Master rubbed the back of his neck.

"For the record... I feel awful about how I ended things. I'm sorry I basically ran from the relationship," the Master offered because he definitely owe it. "I don't do well in relationships, you could probably do better."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:47 pm

"Don't particularly feel like doing better. I was happy. I'd finally managed to have all of my standards met. Then it was over because I'd asked for time to work With Marnal to accept Koschei." the Doctor murmured softly.

He didn't particularly care for that one. But he wasn't going to blame the Master. Is was equally his fault for expecting something out of it. "Sorry. Look, it's fine. I can't ask anything from you. You don't need to apologize for it." the Doctor assured softly. What happened had happened. There was no getting around that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 pm

"I left you because Koschei said he was afraid of you," the Master said before turning his head to where his son lay. Poor little brat had told him he was scared and he had been.It was so very odd.

Rubbing at his eyes, he gave the Doctor a sad smile. "I can be sorry, you know, I screwed up. But that's me," the Master remarked before taking off in case he made it any more awkward.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Koschei was afraid of him. Right. And that would be why the Doctor didn't think they had a chance to get back together. And that was what made it painful. Because he didn't stand a chance.

He returned around three with Koschei, offering a tight smile. "Here. We finished for the day." he assured softly. And that's all that he could really offer. The Doctor felt out of place enough after admitting to weakness.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Thanks, is it okay if I take him home? I've finished up pretty much all my work and I've emailed a chunk home to get started tomorrow?" the Master asked with a small frown as he approached his son and lifted him up with a bright smile.

He didn't know what he'd do without the kid, he gave up everything for him. Even the Doctor. "I really need to stop doing so much work at home, running out of things to do!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:20 pm

"Take him. I'll pick you up at eight." the Doctor assured, headin back to his own office. That simple. He wasn't planning on sticking about with the Master. What was the point?

Humming, Koschei smiled softly. '"Mr. Smith says I can sleep in tomorrow." he murmured lightly. And wasn't that just great. Couldn't complain much there.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:23 pm

"Sort of, you can sleep in the car when he picks us up as well. And when you're at your moms, you can sleep whenever," the Master declared, hoping to give her a very awkward time.

Carrying the boy to the car, the two got home rather swiftly and the Master got to work tidying the boys room. Anything to get his mind off how awkward it was with the Doctor lately.

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next