We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Koschei just nodded. "I know. She told me. I don't mind it." he informed simply. And he didn't. He was allows to have fun and do various things with the two of them.

At least he had the chance to have fun and enjoy himself. "She says that she's gonna take me ice skating." Koschei added with a shrug. He didn't quite get what all that entailed yet.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:20 pm

"Ooooh... don't fall over and break anything, yeah?" the Master requested, not wanting his son in a cast. He knew it was childish but he's broken his wrist ice-skating as a boy.

"She'll take you a lot of fun places, she actually has money, its good," the Master offered with a smile, getting out of the car and heading inside the place. "What do you fancy?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:36 pm

"Cheeseburger with bacon please." Koschei murmured softly with a small shrug. He couldn't complain much over that. "With fries. An' a chocolate milkshake. I like those." he stated.

"I want to learn to skate. She says it's fun and Isadora goes all the time." he murmured softly, shrugging. It sounded fun at least.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:42 pm

"Yeah, you'll have fun," the Master offered as he went up to the counter and ordered. He would of assured the boy but he was a bit busy talking to the cashier. He staked out a table in the back but not too far away from the kid stuff if Koschei wanted to play.

"I suppose she's buying your skates right? Cause I'm kind of saving up so she'll have to," the Master assumed she was but he culd never be sure. He wanted to save his money to redecorate the house a bit.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Koschei frowned softly at that one. He couldn't help himself there. "I dunno. She just said she was taking me ice skating and that it would be fine." he stated simply.

It made sense that she might get him skates. They seemed to be needed. "What are you saving for?" Koschei asked as an afterthought, cocking his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 pm

"I can't tell you, its a surprise," the Master said with an amused smirk, knowing that if he gave it away now it would ruin it because Koschei would complain about money.

If it was done and dusted with no going back then he'd just have to accept things as they were and that would be that. "It'll be great thought Koschei, just to wait and see."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:15 pm

"I want to know though. Can't I know?" Koschei asked with a small frown. And really? Could the Master expect anything else from him at this point in their relationship? The kid demanded things and had to know what was going on.

This was honestly no exception. He just had a feeling that the Master wouldn't be so willing to share with him. That didn't mean that Koschei wouldn't at least try.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 pm

"Nope, its a secret. Cross my hearts and hope to die," the Master said firmly, smirking as their burgers arrived as a distraction. He took his burger and took a bit out of it before giving him a sideways look.

"It'll be worth it, trust me? And you're going to love it," he would plan it all out from now onwards then do it all up when the boy was at his mothers. Seemed fair enough.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Koschei really didn't like not knowing what was going on. However, he knew better than to push too much with this one. Instead, he turned his attention to his on meal. At least the food was good. It was sort of difficult to go wrong with fries and a shake.

"Thank you. It's good." Koschei murmured softly. At least he had manners. The Master had managed that one well enough with him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:46 pm

"No problem," the Master offered, smiling back as he finished up his own burger and started on the fries. He knew Koschei would have better things at Lucys but he still wanted to make a home for the boy.

He was never giving him up, even if the court ever took the boy off him, he wouldn't let them have him. Easy as. So what film d you fancy seeing tonight? Horror sure but any preference?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Koschei sighed softly at that one and shrugged. "Not really. I just wanna watch a scary one. I can't watch them at my mother's house." he grumbled softly. He wasn't happy abou that.

But he knew not to comment to her about the genre he liked. The Master had made that one rather clear to him. Never let it be said that Koschei didn't listen
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:04 pm

"I got the perfect one," Smiling, he finished up his dinner and waited for Koschei to be done. There wasn't much to do here but hell, it was a nice place, the food was good and he could afford it.

"I got to see pictures of you as a baby the other day, did your mom show you any?" the Master asked with a curious expression.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Koschei shook his head softly in response to that. "She didn't give me any to see. She showed me her paintings though. I liked them. Did you know people buy them?" he asked softly, eyes wide.

Yeah...That was a trait that he managed to get. It was the only trait that he got from her from the way things looked. Koschei wasn't sure how else to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 pm

"Really? Impressive, art is in your blood you know? Your mother is a paint and my father is a writer. Sadly your own father is a critical thinker, I never did anything creative," he could of, as a boy he wrote many stories and his father said they were brilliant... sheer rebellion put him off it.

He wished he could do something he liked for a living on a whim whenever he fancied. But, sadly, he was not rich. He couldn't live that sort of life, he could only work 9 to 5 every day.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Koschei sighed softly and nodded a bit as he finished up his food, eying the play area warily. He didn't particularly feel like going over there. He could recognize some of the kids from his old school and already knew tat he wouldn't be welcomed.

So, instead, he just sighed and looked to the Master. "'M ready to go...An' I like to paint. Why don't we ever visit your dad?" Koschei asked softly with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 pm

The Master ducked his head slightly, it was an awkward subject to discuss. "My father... well, he left for earth. He fell in love with a human, left my mother and went off with this earth girl instead. Had three girls, writes for TV."

Embarrassing really and something that had shamed their family name greatly but that was life it seemed. "We don't talk, we did try but I just don't bother anymore. I told him he had a grandson but he never got back to me... could be dead, I dunno, his other family didn't really like me or my brothers."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Oh? That wasn't a good thing. He hated to think that the Master didn't have contact with his father like that. It just wasn't fair for somebody to go through that.

"What about your mother?" Koschei asked softly. Surely the Master had contact with at least one of his parents. The child didn't understand how to go about this otherwise.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:48 pm

"Oh I never got on with her, she was very cold and distant. She is prouder of my older brothers, they have achieved something. I wasn't exactly a favourite," Have a mental illness and being the runt didn't make him an appealing child to such a cold women.

That was why he was lucky to have his father growing up, he was not his mothers favourite but he was his fathers. "My brothers don't talk to me either but that one is more my choice. So family wise? I just have you."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:56 pm

"You've achieved something. You found a planet." Koschei stated lightly. Mind that he didn't know that the Doctor had technically discovered that one. He couldn't really help not to notice.

Koschei sighed softly and shook his head a bit. He didn't understand this. "How can you not have a family?" he asked with a frown. He didn't know how to deal with this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Not his real achievement, he could hardly brag. He had taken credit for another mans achievements. Sighing, he gave the other boy a sideways look, trying to work out the best way to explain.

"I have family. I have you, before I had you, I suppose I had no one. I lived a long time without friends or family Koschei," the Master explained, he had worked hard to get what little he had. The TARDIS hadn't made anything easy in his life.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:03 pm

"That isn't fair. You should have a family. An' you should have somebody other than me."' Koschei mumbled. He'd prefer that somebody not be the Doctor, but that was beside the point.

Regarding his dad, he offered a hesitant smile. "You can go on a blind date? Just one an' see if you like it. I won't bother you about it again." he promised.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:10 pm

"Koschei, I'm very picky, its hard for me to just do that and I'm not even that into dating but--" Oh god, he was giving that hopeful look and how could he explain the Doctor thing when they weren't dating?

"Fine. I will go on one blind date and if I don't like her or him then I can continue alone," the Master bargained with a small smile, he was throwing the kid a bone was all. "I'm not lonely, you know?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:15 pm

"It doesn't make sense to me." he murmured softly, shrugging. Though he was placated well enough by the agreement to the blind date. Smiling, he gave his father a small hug, sighing a bit.

Because he wanted his father to have somebody. "'M ready to go home now." he mumbled softly. "An' you have a date to find." he added with a broad grin.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:20 pm

"You know, Kosch, I don't know anyone to ask for this sort of thing," the Master admitted as he picked Koschei up playfully and waltzed them out of that place. He was in a good mood, when the boy was smiling, he couldn't help but to smile himself.

"I'll ask around work, hows that?" the Master suggested as the headed out to the card. Though he'd have to talk to the Doctor first, mind. "You're lucky I love you or I'd never have agreed!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Koschei laughed, squirming down so that he could get into the car and buckle up. "Ask Mr. Smith. He might no somebody." he offered lightly. Somebody with the money so that, should it work out, the Master could live the life that he wanted. One where the man didn't have to work all day and the like.

"Or Verica. She might know somebody." Koschei offered softly with a small frown. Not as high of a chance for the money side of things, but it could possibly do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next