We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 pm

(Night!)

Koschei sighed softly and got out of the car, heading inside with the Master. This wasn't too bad. He even left the man to cleaning his room instead of bugging the other.

What was the point? He didn't need to disturb the Master. Well, until he was hungry. Heading up, Koschei gave an expectant look. "Can we eat now?" he asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:51 am

"Erm, sure," the Master said as he finished putting everything away. Finally, for the first time in ages, Koschei's room was actually pretty well presented and no longer paint splattered.

"What do you fancy having?" the Master asked and he placed all the painting supplies on the boys desk and turned around, smiling at the other boy. "We can eat in or out."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:44 pm

"Pizza. Pizza sounds good. I like pizza." Koschei murmured softly. And he did. And it wasn't as though they'd had it recently. He liked the stuff well enough. Smiling, he headed down to watch cartoons while he waited.

And really? The Master couldn't have expected much more from him. Koschei wasn't exactly one to comment on the state of his room being cleaned up. The Master was the one who wanted to do it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:11 pm

The Master didn't expect the boy to be happy, kids didn't give a damn about this sort of thing. Smiling, he shook his head and finished up the last few bits before ringing up the pizza place.

He headed down after 20 minutes when the doorbell went and collected it with a smile, paying the man before setting it down. "Well, if you're lucky, maybe your mom can cook?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:39 pm

The Master couldn't honestly believe that, could he? It didn't look like she did anything. No matter. "I don't mind. I prefer you not to cook." Koschei assured softly. And it was that simple.

He preferred that the man just order in and the like. Because he didn't like his father's attempts at cooking. At all. Snatching a piece of pizza, Koschei settled back to eat, quite content with his meal.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:49 pm

He didn't buy it personally because it seemed like she wouldn't do anything herself but he fund putting her down this way was far more friendly seeming than any other way. she was useless at most things.

"Maybe I should take up a cooking class?" the Master suggested, smiling in amusement at the idea of such a thing. Hey, it seemed funny to him. He rather loved the idea of watching Koschei try his food.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:55 pm

"Please don't make me eat your cooking." Koschei requested softly, frowning. And really? Was that so much for him to ask for? He couldn't be asked to be experimented upon.

Sighing, he regarded the Master with a small frown. "You don't need to cook. 'Kay?" he prompted softly. He liked the Master as he was. Period. There was no need to be cooking and the like.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:04 pm

"Good because I hate cooking," the Master agreed, smiling before he ruffled the boys hair in amusement. He didn't think he could ever learn but maybe he could find someone someday he could.

He found that outside fried things and toast that he was pretty poor. "We might need to start eating healthier thought, I hardly need you getting sick more often, do I?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:11 pm

"'M fine. I don't need to eat better. 'M good." he assured firmly. Koschei didn't need to have the Master trying to cook and they'd already seen how poorly dating turned out for the man.

Koschei wasn't going to push that one in the least. Because he didn't care much for the thought. "I like pizza." he informed softly. And he really did.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:23 pm

"I know and I'm a lucky dad because you're very agreeable with me these days," the Master flashed a smile to show he was quite pleased with this, it definitely lessened the brunt of the stress.

"So how are working with the Doctor today?" the Master asked, knowing the two of them tended to chat and frankly, he was kind of curious as to what they really got into together.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:30 pm

That shut him up quickly. Koschei gave a small shrug, picking through his second slice. Because he didn't want to talk about that one in detail. Why would he? It simply didn't make sense for him.

"Was fine. We worked. Not much to talk about." Koschei assured. And there wasn't. They'd simply worked together and talked, the Doctor had given him lunch, and then he had been returned to the Master.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:37 pm

The Master yawned and took another piece himself, giving the boy a small raise of his eyebrow. clearly he didn't want to talk about it and that seemed fine by him.

"I was thinking today while I tidied your room than when my next paycheck comes, maybe we can get a new bed, yours is getting a little worn out. We have had it since you came here," the mattress wasn't that new either, about a year or two worth of wear in it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:44 pm

"My bed is fine." Koschei assured with a shrug. And really? It was. Because that was one of those things that he didn't ask for. The occasional pet was perfectly fine. He honestly expected to be turned down most of the time.

But they didn't have a lot of money to go around and spend it. It was why he didn't ask for new clothes and the like. That included his bed. Which was fine, no matter how worn out it might be.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:47 pm

"Cause, I was going to say, I wouldn't have to buy one," the Master remarked with a small shrug because he wasn't stupid enough to not realise why Koschei turned pretty much anything that cost money down.

"I could just make you one. I mean, I made your toy chest. And I do have a lot of wood left over from making my wardrobe," So he liked to be handy, big deal? He preferred electronics and engineering but woodwork had just come naturally.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:51 pm

"No you weren't." Koschei murmured softly with a shake of his head. And really? The Master hadn't been. But he didn't mind too much. He was willing to accept a new one if it didn't cost anything.

"But you can build one if you want. I don't mind." he assured softly. Koschei could give in on that one. Because the Master didn't need to spend money on him for something he didn't need in the least.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:57 pm

"Koschei you know that we don't have to worry about money as much as we did when you were a tyke, right? With this new job, my overtime and the articles I've publish, I should get a fair bit coming in," the Master offered, smiling softly at the kid.

"My dad always used to say that there's no point in having money if you hoard it and don't spend it," the Master remarked, hoping he got plenty in this month really. He needed to get Koschei new clothes and shoes. He needed a proper winter coat for when it got colder too.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Koschei just gave a bit of a shrug at that one. "'M good. I don't need a lot." he reminded. It was strange how this could be considered an issue for them. Because really? He made due with what he had.

"You still have bills. An' you still owe people money. Pay those first an' then we can talk about about a bed." he murmured with a small frown. And that was that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:11 pm

"I owe the Doctor money but he'll never take it back off me," the Master insisted before shaking his head. His son would never but it, it seemed. Sad but very true. He heaved a heavy sigh before smiling at the kid.

At least he understood the value of money after watching the Master suffered for years with it. "I'll pay all the bills with my pay check and then the commissions from my outside work is all mine."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:14 pm

"Why don't you get a new bed?" Koschei asked softly. He wasn't the only one with a worn out mattress and the like. He couldn't remember seeing the Master ever buying himself a new bed.

Sighing, he shifted to regard the Master with a small frown. "I think that you should take care of yourself." Koschei said firmly. And that was that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:18 pm

"I do Kosch, I just want to make sure you have the best available to you," the Master said with a small smile, not feeling at all like he was missing out. He spent all his money on suits, not beds. His suits cost more than anything else in the house but hey, he had to look good.

"Besides, I like my bed. Its a good bed, I'm old enough now that beds are just ... beds. When I was a kid, I had some brilliant ones, my dad used to get them. I figure, I've had my time, its yours now," Koschei was meant to enjoy himself.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:22 pm

"Still. Your money. You use it on you." Koschei asserted firmly. Why didn't the Master get that? It just didn't make sense for the man to spend his money on him. He didn't want anything.

At all. "Can you just...I don't want a new bed." Koschei mumbled with a roll of his eyes. And really? It was that simple. He just didn't want anything.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:26 pm

"That's just fine Kosch, I'll get a new bed then," Hell, he kid slept near him most the time, he'd get use out of it too. Finishing up his pizza, he turned to Koschei and patted him on the back.

"You know, I'm very lucky to have a kid like you," the Master offered before picking up the pizza box and tossing it in the bin as he put on the kettle for some tea. He had to relax Koschei and keep him calm so he might sleep properly tonight. "Want to watch a film or something?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:32 pm

"I can watch a film. Can it be scary?" Koschei asked hopefully. And what else was to be expected from him? Really? Koschei couldn't really be blamed for that when it was offered.

Then again? A film that raised a person's adrenaline levels and the like was probably the opposite of what the Master was hoping for. He just didn't particularly care.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Well, there wet his calming plan. Making the boy some tea, he carried it in and offered it to him before sitting down. "Right, here's the deal, we can watch something scary with gore but no nudity or extreme gore. I'm going to moderate it."

What? He had to draw the line somewhere, didn't he? "So, I'll put something on but, and here is the important part, don't tell your mom we watch these films," She might use it against him in court.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Koschei frowned softly at that one. "You...Why? I like these films." he murmured softly. She would come to know about that one. He would want to watch them while he was with her.

Settling back, Koschei sighed and took to sipping as his tea contently. He wasn't stupid. The only time he was given tea was when the Master wanted to put him to sleep. Koschei could let the man have that one at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next