We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:31 pm

"I can't ask the Doctor, it wouldn't be tactful, would it?" the Master pointed out, he didn't want to flaunt it around when he didn't even want it. He just heaved a sigh and smiled at the boy.

"I'll visit Verica soon and ask, I will get myself a date, promise," the man offered, not that he intended to ever properly date. On night, a quick romance and then he wanted to be on his way. Naturally. H would rather be with the Doctor frankly.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:39 pm

"Why? It doesn't matter if he knows or not, does it? He's dating.'' Koschei mumbled softly with a small frown. And really? It only made sense for that one.

He didn't understand why it mattered. But the Master was at least bothering to go through with it. That was all that Koschei could honestly ask for at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:42 pm

"Not, he's not. He's not over me either and maybe he shouldn't be," the Master said, not truly saying anything but quietly alluding to such a thing. "We leave the Doctor out of it, my only term."

He wanted to do this for Koschei but he didn't want the Doctor to know, he was still sort of interested in him and he had no way to truly express himself so here he was, lying and hiding. "It'll be fine if he does find out, I just rather he didn't."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Koschei frowned at that one, shaking his head softly. "He should be. You're over him." he pointed out. So why should the Master even care? Seriously? that didn't make any sort of sense to him.

The man had gone on about how pathetic the Doctor was and the like and the Doctor was already dating. So what did it matter if the Doctor knew? "I don't understand why it's a problem."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:49 pm

"Koschei, if Epsilon came to you just after you stopped being friends and ask him to tell you who you thought would be a good friend and then openly showed that off, would you be fine?" the Master asked softly, simply using an example.

"I can't, he's not dating any more, he wasn't dating anyway... we misunderstood him," the Master admitted reluctantly with a small sighed. "I was wrong entirely."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:56 pm

"But you are still friends with him. Epsilon isn't my friend any longer." Koschei deadpanned. but no matter. He would stop fussing about that and allow the Master his one condition on this.

It was the only thing that he could do it would seem. "Got it. No asking him. Call Verica instead an' talk to her." Koschei said simply as they pulled up outside the house. He wasn't letting the Master get out of this one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:05 am

"We'll do it right now," the Master assured as he headed upstairs and retrieved his phone. Turning it back on, he stood in front of Koschei and dialled up Verica. Good way to get back in touch but he had to do something.

"Hello Verica," the Master offered, smiling at Koschei before looking down with amusement. "Long time no speak."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:13 am

Well. It was just a small surprise for her to hear from the Master as of late. "You don't say. I never would have guessed. Has it been so long?" Verica asked dully. What? They hadn't exactly parted on good times.

"Sorry. It's been rough on my side of things lately and you made it somewhat clear that we had a problem, so what's up?" she asked softly. What? Verica wasn't exactly happy. Who would be after a fight with a friend and then not bothering to speak for weeks afterward?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:16 am

"Oh... Oh shit, did we part on bad terms?" Yes, the Master really was this useless, it wasn't an act at all. He winced and took a step frown the room, holding up his hand to signal to Koschei that he needed more time as he left the room.

"We don't have a problem, really, just with our boys not playing and me not working and-- yeah, that makes sense. Look, sorry, things have been hell here. How are you?" he offered, sighing slightly
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:22 am

Really? Verica had to laugh softly at that one. And how could she not? "Yes, we parted on bad terms and my son is a psychopath. But no matter, because it's alright. I'm dealing with him perfectly fine." she said slowly.

Not really, but that was beside the point. "Look. Enough with that. What's going on, Harold?" she asked in turn. Anything was better than discussing that one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:28 am

"My son is... well, I would say a very cunning sociopath," the Master explained before exhaling into the phone, well he did make a deal and he walked back into the room for Koschei to see him full fill it.

"Can you... set me up on a date with someone?" the Master asked and it was obvious to those who knew him that this had not been his idea. "Oh and also you have to have a very platonic dinner with me so we can catch up maybe?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:32 am

It was a good minute of silence before Verica cleared her throat. "I...Suppose? Male or female? Any preferences?" she asked with a small sigh. It was worth checking at least.

"I mean, I do know somebody who might be open tomorrow evening if you want to get it over with as painlessly as possible. And you are welcome over this weekend if you would like. I'd leave, but somehow I don't think Epsilon should be left alone with people right now." Verica admitted.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:40 am

"Don't care, tomorrow is great," the Master agreed, male or female never bothered him that much frankly, people were people and he detested most of them to be honest. Though lately his tastes seemed to be more male orientated.

"This weekend, Koschei will be at his moms-- yeah, don't ask, long story. I'll come over, you can keep the kid around and we can have dinner at yours?" the Master suggested hopefully, wanting to make this up to her.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:51 am

"Six on Saturday and I'll set it up. Tomorrow at six, dress nicely. There's this lovely little stir fry place that just recently opened up. Be there...Oh! Where something blue. I'll have them bring a red flower with them." Verica assured before disconnecting. What? She had calls to make.

Grinning, Koschei bounced lightly. "So? You gonna go? You did promise." he said brightly. He was hoping that the Master would stick to this one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:56 am

"I'm going on a date tomorrow. Happy?" the Master asked with an amused smile before ruffling his boys hair and taking off upstairs to see if he actually owned anything blue.

"I'm only doing this for you you know? Bloody kids!" the Master called out, laughing in amusement as he went to check he had all he needed.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 am

{Night!}

Koschei followed along, his smile never faltering. "You will enjoy it. Go out and have fun." he said lightly. And really? How could the Master not have a good time?

Well, then again? It was quite possibly too much to ask for. But Koschei could sure as hell try. He wanted the Master to have somebody else.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:55 am

"I'll have fun, promise," the Master offered, not that he could be sure, knowing his look he'd be set up with some tool or Lucy sort, he could deal with neither. The Master was very picky.

But his son wanted him to try it, he had no real obligations to keep on dating so it was worth it, wasn't it? "We'll do this and that will be that, yes? If I like them then great, if not then no strings."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 am

"You've got nothing to lose." Koschei said softly. And the Master didn't in his mind. Now that may not be entirely true in all reality, but the kid was making the effort here.

"So...Film now?" Koschei asked brightly. What? He got the date things cleared up. Koschei could at least fall asleep to a movie now.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:43 am

Getting everything together for the DVD player, the Master set everything up and hauled Koschei up on the bed beside him. "Reviews day this one has 'super gory effects'."

So, naturally, he knew his son would easily fall for this because frankly he just liked any film where blood was spilled.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:32 am

And Verica thought her son was a psychopath. Shifting, Koschei settled in and stared at the screen to watch. Though he only lasted halfway before he began to doze off.

He couldn't help himself. He was still a bit tired from being with his mother and Isadora. Which made it easy to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 am

The Master didn't bother to risk waking him and merely tucked the boy into his bed and lay before the boy with a small sigh. Goodie, tomorrow he had to go on a date in blue. Always fun.

The next morning, he gently woke Koschei at 8 with a small smile. "Come on you, we have tutor and I have to get some work done. What do you fancy for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Koschei stirred slightly and whined a bit. He hated mornings. "Eggs." he murmured, rubbing at his eyes as he got up. He never did like to deal with all of this.

However, he did get himself dressed and ready to go, heading down to meet the Master. Couldn't really complain too much. At least he liked his tutor.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 pm

The Master made Koschei eggs how he liked them and put some toast on the side, presenting it to the half asleep boy with an amused look. "I need a sitter for you tonight."

And they had scared off the last one so he wasn't sure what he was doing. Dropping down at the table, he sighed. "I think you've officially scared off every babysitter around here."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:37 pm

"Ask a friend. I don't care. I just want you to have fun." Koschei assured firmly. And that was honestly all there was to it.

Sitting down, the kid picked at his food, smiling softly. The master could figure something out. He always did. Not to mention Koschei would be better behaved this time about.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:41 pm

"I'll ask Edwardson if his daughter can," he had heard the head of biologys daughter was a babysitter and hell, hopefully the kid would behave. Hey, he heard she was cute and Koschei loved that type.

"So you behave, I'll ave fun and hopefully we'll both had good nights," the master remarked, really hoping Koschei would behave tonight for once so they may have a sitter in future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next