We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:16 pm

"Well its beyond your control now," the Master asserted as he reached over and patted the boys arm. He loved the boy but he just didn't get it. The Master didn't want to be with the Doctor or near him.

and he didn't care who he dated because he felt no sorrow. He wasn't the idiot wasting his life on a man who he didn't even love. Why should the Master be torn up over that?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Koschei just sighed and shook his head. The master didn't get it. He just didn't want the Doctor to be happy. To any extent. And that included dating an idiot.

Shaking his head, he settled in the seat and glared out the window. He didn't care. He didn't like the Doctor. The man scared him! But now? Somethig just didn't feel right about this.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:38 pm

The Master headed upstairs when they got in and promised to call for dinner. He wasn't in the mood for conversation. He knew what he was doing, this disappointment was effecting him more than he cared to admit.

The sadness of losing what he thought he had was pushing him back to his withdrawn life before Koschei. Reading, studying, showing off and avoiding people he couldn't make use of. But he couldn't help it, he was frustrated.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Koschei left the man be for the moment, eventually seeking the Master out. Alright. Fine. He could come up with an uncomfortable enough topic to make the Doctor seem like a pleasant thing to talk about.

"I want to see my mother." Koschei announced bluntly, straight to the point. That was definitely something he hadn't brought up before.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:45 pm

"So would I, she nicked a £1000 off me," the Master muttered before he looked up from the book he was reading today, all on politics shaping the world. He had no idea why but politics just drew him in.

Setting it down, he beckoned the boy to come closer so he could sit on the bed. "I lost track of her a long time ago. She and I argued a lot and then she ran off. I mean, I could try and find her?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:54 pm

The Master was in for a very rough time. "I want to see my mother...Can I stay with her for a little while? I want to know her." Koschei murmured softly. And it was even somewhat true.

He wanted to get to know the woman who was responsible for him. Didn't matter if that might be a problem. He had a right to know.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:56 pm

"Oh... you do?" Okay, now that hurt. The bitch abandoned him and now Koschei wanted to spend time with her. But, if he insisted then fine, he could. The master wouldn't stop him.

"Fine. If I can find the little thief, I'll ask her. But you know that the odds are, she may say no?" the Master remarked, knowing that before she left, she wouldn't even hold the boy.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:05 pm

And the woman might be willing to get to know him. The Master may not be alone then. There was a chance for everything, but Loschei was going to forever try and make his father date.

This was no exception. "Fine. Still want to stay with her for a while. Or she can stay with us? I wanna know her." Koschei murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 pm

"She can't stay here. Look, Koschei, I'm sorry but I hate her. I don't want to see her. What she did to me-- us-- it wasn't right," the Master insisted, he had no desire to see her.

"But if you want to visitor then I can find her and you can stay over night with her if she agrees," the Master suggested bu there wa sno way she was letting her here, she'd probably steal from him again.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:17 pm

The kid frowned softly at that one. "Why? She's my mum. You should like my mum. Just like you like me." he said softly. Yes. He was honestly suggesting the Master try and see her again.

Why not? Didn't make any sense not to try again. People could change. "She could be better." Koschei said softly, actually hoping for that case.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:30 pm

"Koschei, not every mom and dad gets on. I know you may like her and she may have changed but the history there isn't easy? At best... I can be civil," And that was a stretch because the Master was not good at that part of things.

"She hurt me. She did something horrible and I can't forgive her for that," she left her son, any parents that did that was selfish. A kid was a commitment and if she had been struggling, she could of told him that Koschei actually existed. "She didn't even tell me she had you. We had flin-- little bit of romance. And then she just left me and when she came back 2 and a half years later, she had you."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Koschei frowned at that one. He hadn't known that much. Didn't change where he was going with this one. Because he didn't want a single father anymore.

"You should. Like her, I mean. Why not? She's my mum. You should like my mum." Koschei mumbled softly. Yeah. He wasn't giving up.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 pm

"But I don't. Look, sometimes things happen. You can like her, she can like you, I probably won't like her again," the master explained, knowing what the boy seemed to be hinting at here.

"Koschei, look, if you want to see her and get to know here then fine. If you want me there for moral support then I'll come. But I will never get back with her, okay?" the Master informed him, just to destroy any expectations. It was for the best.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 pm

"You might. Don't say you won't until you know for sure. you don't know yet." Koschei numbed firmly. The Master should at least stay open minded and give it a chance.

That was all Koschei was asking for. One chance. "Please? I won't bother you about it again." he assured. One chance and Koschei would stay out of the Master's love life. It was a fair enough trade.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:44 pm

"Koschei some things you know. I already tried, I know 100%. If you insist then I can meet her again when I go see you. But I want my money, an apology and a a return of my copy of The Heart of the Dog," the Master said, getting his terms clear.

And he knew that asking for any of those would set that bitch off like a rocket and Koschei could witness the women explode in anger. Then he might understand why the Master had no feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:55 pm

"You have too many standards." Koschei deadpanned. But he would talk to her. But first? "Find my mother an' be nice." he asserted, turning on heel and heading back for his room. That simple.

He wanted the Master to start out by finding her and being nice. He would go from there. But he needed to see his mother first. And perhaps that would change his mind.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 pm

"How is that a bad thing? If I have to spend the rest of my life with someone, I can be picky about it," the Master asserted as he got up and shut his door to make sure the boy wouldn't come in.

He had to phone her parents and he old friends to find the idiot and when he had her number, he still didn't want to. But he did, anyway. Just to tell her that her son existed still and wanted to know here. Dialling up, he lay down and made his call.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:32 pm

That was the one thing that Koschei didn't get. If having high standards meant staying single, then why keep them so high? And better yet? The Master had obviously liked her before. So why not now?

Perhaps because he didn't know the woman who answered for the Master in an overly sweet tone, sounding much too eager for whoever she'd expected to call. Sometimes lost connections really should stay just that. Lost.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:43 pm

"Your son wants to know you," the Master answered, not messing around with pleasantries. She left Koschei behind while he sobbed and made a hell of a racket and just walked off like that.

H had no reasn to be nice or fond. "God knows why but there you are. Kids are very stupid. Do you want to see him or not? Yes or no? And please, spare me your elaborations," he didn't want to talk longer than needed.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:48 pm

"Which one?" she deadpanned in return. Koschei wasn't the last child she'd turned away. Mind, it was usually under different circumstances, but that was beside the point.

Then again? "Could work. I hear rich guys had a thing for helpless women who are struggling with a kid. When and where? I would need to work something out." she stated simply.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:53 pm

"Koschei. You're not keeping him, you can see him for a day, say hello and play nice and then bugger off," the Master summed up, if his son got hurt then he wouldn't be happy but he did warn the boy.

"And you've definitely been misinformed. Rich men like young blond things, not mothers who rarely see their kids for selfish reasons," Rolling his eyes, he couldn't believe he was talking to her. "I'll text you my address, you can come down. Oh, bring the money you owe me?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:04 pm

"Easy. Life took a better turn when you were gone and why not? He could stay with me a bit. Let him decide. Send your address and I'll be around tonight." she informed in a rather clipped tone before disconnecting.

The Master had gotten into quite a bit more trouble with this one. Because things had changed. And if using Koschei got her more of what she wanted? Then fine.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:11 pm

The Master had no worries, why would he? He always went to the courts to make sure he had full custody after reporting the incident as neglected. If he recalled correctly, the social worker gave her a warning. He was safe, he was the dad here and he had the power.

The worst that could happen? She would visit every weekend and piss him off. And even then, he was sure she'd get bored. He text the address before heading out and poking his head around the door. "Found her, she wants to come tonight."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Koschei perked up at that one and grinned. The Master had one things against him at this point. His son wanted to stay with her. What he didn't know was that the Master wasn't going to let that happen.

"Kay! When? Oh! Can we go out to dinner?" Koschei asked brightly, grinning. So he was a bit excited now. Every kid wanted to know their parents...Right? Even Epsilon asked questions. Koschei wasn't the exception.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:17 pm

"I dunno, depends on how things go within the first hour. But I'm not letting the two of you go off alone. Its for safety reasons," the Master informed the boy, he could try and run off with his mother al he liked, the Master wouldn't let him.

And if it got to the point where he nagged like he had nagged with the Doctor? Then she could have him for a week or so and odds are, he'd have the kid back in a few days. Koschei was not easy to handle a less committed women like her wouldn't cope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next