We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:02 pm

It took longer, but the Doctor was happy enough to have his son involved. How could he not? The lad was happy for the moment. That was all he could ask for

Smiling softly, he even rewarded the lad with a cookie, eying the kid. "So. Maybe while Mr. Saxon takes Koschei to the valley, we can head down to the lake?" the Doctor suggested softly.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 pm

"Could we?" Marnal asked before he finished up his cookie, smiling at the other man because he was rather pleased, admitted, he never got to do stuff alone with his dad lately.

He seemed to do everything with Koschei but then they did get on better, or so Marnals naive mind believed.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 pm

"Yes. Don't worry about it in the least. We can go and have a good time." the Doctor assured. He knew he needed to do more with his son. That much was a given.

That didn't change a thing about how he felt on the matter. He wanted Koschei to like him and honestly? Marnal bonding with the Master or the other child was a positive.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:01 pm

"When we go together can we take Sigma, he'll be lonely without Mr Saxon," Marnal insisted in his own innocent childlike way. Most Time Lord children could logically deduce things like pets not thinking on the same level as them.

But Marnal, who was made to be very human, didn't get the difference and he felt for the dog like he would for himself when the Doctor would leave him behind
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:47 am

"If Mr. Saxon says it's okay, then we will. But no unless he says that it's alright." the Doctor informed softly. He wasn't going to just take the dog and go.

"Here. Let's go ask him." the Doctor prompted softly, ushering his son out to the livingroom. Why not?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 am

The Master didn't seem to mind the idea, he looked at Sigma and stroked the dog playfully on the edge, watching him bump his head up to try and get more attention. "Well Sigma likes the idea."

Marnal grinned and beamed up at his father, clearly proud of himself. He couldn't help it, this would be great fun!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:12 pm

The Doctor smiled softly and nodded. "See Marnal? You can take Sigma and we'll go down to the lake. Maybe even see a fish." he mused lightly.

Though he knew it wouldn't be possible. The lake had been manmade and was crystal clear down to the bottom. A glorified swimming pool if anything. But Marnal would have fun looking.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Marnal nodded, he was already excited and it was nice, really, to have a trip planned ahead for them because really, it was very fitting for the boy, who always loved to something with his dad.

And Sigma, naturally. "This is going to be so cool," Marnal informed his dad happily, grinning happily.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:14 pm

"Yes, but first? You need to take a bath. You have grease all over yourself." he chided softly, lifting the lad. The Doctor smiled softly as he headed to the bathroom to draw the bath for his kid.

Holiday or not, the Doctor wasn't about to let his son go without a bath. Naps, maybe, but not proper hygiene. "I'll bring you some pajamas." he informed lightly, bringing them for his kid and then leaving Marnal to get cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Marnal heaved a sigh and nodded, baths were not his favourite thing as it was a signal that he'd have to go to bed soon but, if he was very lucky, he might be able to prod his father into reading a story.

Well, either reading a story or perhaps getting his dad to grant him some TV time. Once he'd finished washing, he hung over the edge of the bath waiting. The Master would probably want to give Koschei a bath after him so he left his toe behind for the other boy, just in case.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:40 pm

The Doctor returned with the other's clothes, getting his son dried off and dressed. "There. It's time for you to start winding down for bed soon." he murmured softly.

He couldn't help it. He believed in Marnal having a stricter sleep schedule. Not to be mean and not like with the food and things like that. It was because he didn't want his son to get into a habit of staying up all night.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:49 pm

"Okay but you have to read to me," It was something they never used to do, Iros was never fond of indulging in such childishness but he was gone so Marnal could do these things.

Why wouldn't his dad mind any more? He didn't have any reason to dislike such things. "Can I leave my door open so Sigma can come in?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:55 pm

The Doctor smiled softly and nodded a bit. "Here. I'll read you a story and then it's to bed. I'll even leave it open for Sigma." he conceded as he carried his son to the bedroom.

He even made sure to read his son's favorite story. Why not? It was a decent enough story. After he'd finished, he bid goodnight and slipped out to head down to the livingroom, making sure the door was left cracked.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:01 pm

The Master got Koschei settle easily, it was just a matter of letting him have a bath and then giving an hour in his room to wind down before he had to go to bed.

Setting downstairs, the master ate his sandwich that he'd just pulled together, more from boredom that anything. Looking up at the Doctor, he offered a smile. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:08 pm

The Doctor smiled softly, wrapping an arm around the other's shoulders. "So. Tomorrow you're taking Koschei, and I'll take Marnal down to the lake. I'll be back in time to make dinner." he assured softly.

Not that he didn't think the Master couldn't cook or that it would be a problem if he wasn't about. It was just the habit that the Doctor happened to have.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:13 pm

"I should be back around 12, given the ride, shouldn't be too awful," the Master remarked, course he was losing his boy for a week so it would be pretty tough at first.

But it'd be okay, he was sure of it... it kind of had to be or he'd be beyond miserable. "So how much longer do we have here before we have to go back to the real world."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:26 pm

"Sunday morning. I'm not going to make too much fuss or anything, if you would rather stay behind or something for a bit longer. Promise. I can't imagine a full week away from my son." he mumbled softly.

It was bad enough when he sent Marnal to a relative. He had his reasons, but it still bothered him from time to time. Nothing was going to change that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:31 pm

"I'll stick around, better than just hanging around home. Maybe we can all do something together," it would distracted him from the loss of his son, someone he didn't really want to lose.

But Koschei and his mother probably both wanted this and he was done being in there way.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:41 pm

"Or...We could head back and you can come stay with me. I do enjoy you company and Marnal likes having you about." the Doctor murmured. What? The Master was definitely welcome about.

He couldn't complain too much. Maybe it was a bad idea to be inviting the Master about so much. But honestly? The Doctor didn't care.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:53 pm

"Sure. I mean, its either that or work," the Master remarked as he smiled at the other, obviously pretty amused by all of this, he lost his boy but he had a place to hang around.

And Marnal was a nice kid, he couldn't deny that. He really did have a great fondness for the boy and he couldn't explain why.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:03 pm

"True. Most, if not all, of which can be done from home. I assure you, I don't mind having you around. Really. I actually sort of trust you." the Doctor murmured softly. It was strange. He didn't usually trust people.

At least not with his son or house. But the Master was somebody he managed to click with and he wasn't about to question it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 pm

"Same, I'm glad you and Kosch are bonding, sometimes it seems like you know one another," the Master remarked with a clearly amused expression but it was another for his confusing list of events.

He was still convinced they were missing something here, he just didn't know what they were missing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:13 pm

The Doctor wasn't about to complain. He was happy that Koschei was bonding with him. "It only makes sense for us to be able to bond. I'd hate to be awkward with your son while we're dating." he said softly.

"And I can't complain too much about you getting on well with Marnal. I'm happy that you two are able to get along." the Doctor murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:16 pm

"Me and Marnal less bond and more just amuse one another. The TV is something that will always amuse me," it was oddly foreign to him but he knew it wasn't.

He just knew that watching TV was not something he'd ever really done but hey, it kept the boy amused and he liked the childish alien creatures, it was great!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:02 pm

"You know? It's still the two of you managing to get along. When Marnal is involved, that's all that I can ask for. It makes things so much easier." the Doctor murmured softly.

He couldn't really complain much. Especially when the Master managed to have enough in common with his son to keep the lad entertained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next