We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm

"I know, don't remind me," the Master said to that look, rolling his eyes as he pulled out the phone and order their pizza. While they waited, the Master laid out their plates and took a seat in the living room.

"So after dinner, do you want to amuse yourself? I was going to watch a film and fall asleep," it really wasn't a nice film for a kid to see.

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:17 pm

{Night!}

Koschei hesitated at that one. He picked up on the vibe that it wasn't going to be age appropriate. Which honestly bugged him, but he wasn't going to pry into it. He had no need for that.

"It's okay. I can do something." Koschei assured with a grin. He'd play with his rat some more. Maybe he would read through some fairy tales or something.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 am

"Good lad," the Master praised, getting up to answer the door when their pizza arrived and offering the boy a slice. It wasn't that the film was too bad, it was just very gory and... well, gore films often came with sexual images.

And he really didn't want to try and explain sex again. He got Koschei to understand the very minor gist of where babies came from but that sort of detail was just not right for a 7 year old.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Koschei took the food contently and nodded softly. He had nothing against doing his own thing. Not really. He usually just preferred to spend time with the Master. A thing he couldn't be faulted on.

When done, Koschri simply headed to his room to do his own thing before bed. He even made sure to sleep at an early time due to his starting a tutor the following morning. At least he was responsible.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 pm

The Master got the boy up first thing in the morning, it wasn't fun for anyone but the Doctor had told him about the tutor being there for monday so he assumed the man would just meet them at some point.

Smiling, he had brought the lad breakfast in bed so that had to count for something right? "Morning. You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Koschei stirred at that one, cocking his head a bit as he sat up. Huh. That was definitely a new one. He wasn't exactly accustomed to having breakfast brought to him in such a manner.

It was nice. "Thank you." Koschei murmured, taking to picking through his food contently. No fussing there. Hopefully that wouldn't be a way to try and ease his mood before he got screwed over.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:53 pm

"You'll have to get dressed shortly though," the Master said but didn't allude to why. He didn't want to, solely because he was just a tiny bit worried. After all, it was just a little bit awkward and he hardly needed a tantrum.

He wanted to get off to a good start with the tutor, not have to control his bratty son. He'd tell him after he'd had breakfast.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Koschei nodded softly as he finished up, getting up and dressing as her been told. He knew about the tutor. He didn't know it was taking place in a room at the labs or even who it was. He just hoped it didn't involve dealing with the Doctor.

Koschei doubted he'd ever warm up to that man. He didn't care for the Doctor in the least. Though that didn't stop him from easing up a bit. "'M ready." he announced, pulling on his shoes.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:09 pm

"Good lad, you know you're meeting the tutor today right? Well, I just want you to behave. All you have to do is learn, you don't have to love him, just be polite," the Master suggested amicably.

He knew his son would never make friends with his tutor but it was worth a shot. "Promise me that you just won't do anything impolite or uncalled for? That's all I ask."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Koschei paused, regarding the man. Oh? "Yes. I know. 'M gonna be good." he assured, shrugging on his jacket. He didn't mind. He knew that this was going to be one of those things that he had to deal with.

Mainly because he had no other options. He doubted that the Master could even afford to do this. Why else would the Doctor be covering it?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:24 pm

The Master had no idea who this man was, he merely followed orders and drove the boy along to the labs. He knew the Doctor wasn;t in today and he had this week off but it was where the tutor would be.

Wondering around with a small confused expression, he turned to Koschei. "Maybe I should of asked the Doctor where to meet him?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Koschei just shrugged, wandering along with. It wasn't too long before a young red haired woman waved them over. "Hello. My name is Patricia Anderson. Mr. Smith asked for me to take up a job as a private tutor. Assuming you're who I speak with considering there aren't many kids." she offered softly.

Well. Would seem that they didn't need to worry about Koschei. "You're pretty." Koschei offered softly, grinning. Yeah. He definitely had a new respect for the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Oh for the love of-- The Master simply rolled his eyes and laughed, gently pushing Koschei. "This is my boy, Kosch. Your new student for the duration. I'm sure you can take it from here, I'm going to head home in an hour or two so if you need me, I'm home."

Contact details were always essentially when it came to Koschei but he didn't think he needed to worry. Lover boy seemed taken with the new women in his life. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:00 pm

It was probably rather sad that the Doctor knew how to get around Koschei and the lad's issues. "Don't worry. Mr. Smith gave me all the contact information I'll need. As well as notes from when he was teaching." she assured.

And it wasn't that bad. Patricia led Koschei into a room set up as a classroom to teach. He didn't mind, either, going off of Koschei's grin. At least they didn't have to worry.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:57 pm

The Master sighed somewhat before nodding his head at the two and taking off himself. The Doctor was a smart man and Master simply left him too it as he went on home.

The Master did only a small bit of work before he did so, simply making sure every department knew what it was doing before he took off. He would be back at 3 to get the lad, mind. Until then? He'd go see the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Luckily for the Master, the Doctor wasn't exactly busy. Other than unpacking and keeping an eye on Marnal in the yard, playing on a play set that came with the house, Pest climbing about and playing with the kid. At least the cat didn't run off.

The issue was the poor thing possibly getting locked out. It was seeing a car that had the Doctor slipping out of the house properly. He wanted to make sure that everything was alright. Not like it was often that somebody came about.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:17 pm

"Hello Doctor," the Master greeted as he got out of the car and headed around to meet him. He didn't really have much to say really, he didn't know what to say honestly but he hadn't has anything better to do really. "I checked on all the men at work. They're fine, really. They know what they're doing and I got someone to cover for me tomorrow."

Because they were going to have for the train ride tomorrow. "Nice choice of tutor, by the way. Koschei is head over heels," the Master offered, grinning himself in amusement. That kid was a sucker for anyone with a pretty face.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:21 pm

"I had a feeling that he might be." the Doctor admitted with a small
smile. "And thanks for checking in on things. I really do appreciate
it...Would you like to come inside?'' he offered lightly, not really
expecting all that much.

It wasn't normal for people to drop in
just for the hell of dropping in. It wasn't normal. Which meant that the
Doctor had no idea why the man was there. Especially not if nothing was
wrong.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 pm

"Sure thing," the Master offered as he headed inside and dropped down on the nearest chair, trying not to impose on the other man. He just wanted company and was that really a bad thing? The Master didn't think so.

"So how was Marnals birthday after we left?" the Master asked as he peered outdide to where the boy was playing. Well, it was just a tiny bit awkward, if he was honest. He only knew how to talk about their kids or work and he was pretty fed up of work.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:47 pm

"It was fine. I let him watch a few things and we ate. Nothing too exciting." the Doctor admitted, smiling softly. "Want anything to drink?" he offered lightly, actually more at ease now that it didn't seem as though he was going to get something sprung upon him.

He didn't need any sort of surprises. It was...Pleasant. "So. I'll be honest here. I'm not really accustomed to having guests of some sort." the Doctor admittedly, running a hand through his hair and offering a somewhat sheepish look.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:52 pm

"I'll have tea," the Master suggested with a small shrug, it would give them something to do, wouldn't it? He understood, if he was honest. But that was just how things were. "If you don't mind anyway, I can help you with it."

Shrugging his shoulders, he offered him a somewhat amused look. "Doctor, I never spend time with people by will. Really, you should know this. See what you do is pretend to not be as awkward as you are. So make us both tea and we'll pretend together," the Master remarked with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:02 pm

"You don't seem too awkward." the Doctor offered, setting about fixing up some tea. He could do that easily. He had no problems with playing a good host and the like. It didn't even take long before he was sitting across from the other and handing over a cup.

"And excuse the mess. I'm still trying to unpack a few things here and there." he admitted sheepishly. Mainly games and toys for Marnal and books of his own that he'd kept stored. At least I don't plan on moving again." the Doctor mused with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:12 pm

"Well, Smith, that would be because I'm an absolutely brilliant liar with a fantastic pokerface," he informed the other man as he took his cup and settled back, quite amused by all of this.

"Don't worry about it, my place is a mess. Me and Koschei aren't that tiny, Koschei is better than me at cleaning," the Master was notorious for being useful at the domestic stuff. He was much better at academics.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:16 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and gave a small shake of his head. Truly? "Considering the lack of formality, perhaps John would be better suited for now?" he suggested softly. It only made sense. This wasn't exactly a business venture.

So why should they use formal titles and the like? It didn't make any sort of sense to him. "Unless you're not comfortable with it, that is." the Doctor added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:28 pm

"I don't, John. You can call me Harry if you wish," the Master offered as he adjusted his jacket and sipped the tea tentatively. Huh, it was actually a nice tea and that was saying something. He was usually very picky.

"So, tell me, do you like John or ... Johnny? Or John-o?" the Master teased, he was only playing, it was clear by the smile. When he was being harsh, he usually didn't bother to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next