We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:04 pm

"I need to talk to my ex when I pick up Koschei and I might be a while so if you want to take off, do it. I'll get a taxi back," the Master offered, clearly not that bothered by it.

He could get home by any means but he didn't want to hold the Doctor up. "I'm sure your boy misses you, a whole weekend alone... God, I used to love that. The place to myself, making my own dinner, shopping on my own. Ah to be 7 again."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:17 pm

"I was never allowed home alone. My father didn't trust me." the Doctor admitted as he parked the car. He wasn't about to get into the reasoning behind that one. It was one of those secrets that you kept until you died.

And really? He fully intended on it. "I have to pick Marnal up on our way up. It's fine. I really don't mind waiting for you." the Doctor assured, getting out and starting for his room.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:30 pm

"My father and mother had a life and I'd rather be alone than be with my brothers. my father always said I was the most independent boy he'd ever met," Koschei definitely got that from him as well.

"My brothers weren't the best babysitters. They once threw a house party and locked me in the hallway cupboard," the Master said, gritting his teeth in annoyance. What a weekend that had been. "I'll be a few, just bear with me?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:39 pm

"I was always in my room. My father had his own life. He just wasn't willing to let me have my own. I was in a boarding school and them pulled from there to another school. It got lonely." the Doctor admitted softly, offering a small nod as he opened the door.

"Here. Take your time." the Doctor said lightly, grinning as he handed over his key and left the Master to it. What? He intended on getting comfortable with his laptop. He didn't feel like getting up.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:42 pm

"Being alone can be a blessing. I would of loved it, I don't think there was many times I enjoyed people around him," being bullied horribly and picked on by his brothers wasn't his idea of a good time.

Taking the key, he smiled before nodding. "I'll see you soon, mate," he offered before disappearing. Well, he would have to have some time alone then he'd bother him for a while.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:46 pm

The Doctoe honestly did nothing more than settle down and call it good, absently toying with his computer. He did enjoy the occasional game in the thing. He needed simple amusement when tired out.

Which he most definitely was. So could the Doctor be blamed for dosing off a bit? He'd been busy running about all day as well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:49 pm

The Master opened the door and raised an eyebrow in amusement. Poor sad had crashed out, settling the key on his dressed, he closed the door and came in, clambering on the bed.

Lying down beside the sleeping man, he crossed his arms and closed his own eyes. Why should he wake him up? It was nice.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:25 pm

The problem simple. The Doctor stirred about three in the morning, cringing a bit as he came to. Ugh. He had been far too early to sleep this long. It took a moment to realize the Master was beside him, drawing a small smile.

It took another moment to realize that he'd left his laptop on and the poor machine had kicked it during the night. Instead of bothering the other, the Doctor just settled at the food of the bed, laying across it while watching random early program on a low volume.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:36 pm

When the Master stirred, he sat upright and watched the Doctor for a few moments before kicking his side gently. "Morning," he offered, smiling as he clambered out of bed and adjusted his wrinkled clothes.

"I'm going to shower-- I'll be back in a sec," he wanted to get ready so whenever they had to go, they could do just that."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:53 pm

The Doctor startled slightly, regarding the Master before smiling. "Alright. I'll be here." he murmured, shrugging a bit as he watched the man leave. Well. No point in laying about all day.

The Doctor used the chance to shower and get ready himself, packing his things up and sitting about to wait. And really? He had nothing against it. Why would he?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:03 pm

When the Master came back, he was well dressed as ever and holding his suitcase and stuff. "Okay, so I was thinking, drop me off and then you can go get breakfast and come back when I'm done?"

What? He thought it was better than making the man wait outside for what could be a long time. He had a lot to hash out and it was going to be pretty tough to do without causing a fight.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:21 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shrugged a bit. "Don't worry about it. I plan to pick up Marnal while you get your son. I'll swing back around then." he assured lightly, grinning as he stood.

And that was really all there was to it. "Let's go. I figure I'll be back quick enough." the Doctor assured lightly as he grabbed his things. He didn't see any problem with that series of events.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:27 pm

The master dropped his stuff in the car and smiled, nodding as he headed inside the car. It sounded like a plan to him. As they drove along, the Master tayed quiet as he weight up the pros and cons of doing this.

But, once they got to the house, the Master turned to the Doctor and offered a smile and a very quick kiss. "Cheers, see you soon," the Master offered, hoping out the car and heading up to the door. Three hours early but he wanted to talk. He knocked three times and waited.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Lucy opened the door as the Doctor drove off. "We agreed on me dropping the kid off to his tutor tommorrow morning. There was nothing about today." he said slowly.

And really? The Master should have expected that one. She never was one for sharing or playing nice with others.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:56 pm

"Did you hear back from the lawyers? I won, well for now but I'm pretty sure I'd always win," the Master informed her with a half smile that wasn't even real. He couldn't be arsed to gloat and that came through.

"I want to talk, if we can. I won't say anything out of line... well, if I can. I'll try," the Master offered as he put his hands behind his back and smiled half heartedly.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:06 pm

"I heard. The kid will make his own decisions, as I'm sure you'll find. It means that you only have a matter of time before it changes for you." she said slowly. She wasn't fond or the idea of talking.

She just knew better. "Come in. But make this quick. I have no interest in you." she hissed softly, stepping back and heading into the sitting room to deal with this mess.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:10 pm

"Kids have no say in court," The Master muttered under his breath, not sure why they were going round and round still. He dropped down in the sitting room and looked about. Definitely richer than he was.

Running his fingers through his hair, he looked at the pictures that scattered around, she had them of her daughter so she must of meant something. "Do you have any of Kosch? I mean, like, when he was a baby? I never got to see. I can show you some I've gotten of him over the years if you like?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:25 pm

She didn't need a say in court. She just needed a child unhappy enough with one situation. "I do. Amazing isn't it? You'll find I was diagnosed with postpartum depression after he was born and couldn't afford do deal with that and myself." she said slowly, standing and digging out a box of pictures that she handed over.

"Here. Pictures of various things. Him learning to walk and the like. I did have my moments. And then I got pregnant with Isadora and gave Koschei up, got married. Well. Now we're here." she stated dismissively as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 pm

The Master look over them with a smile. It was rare for him to actually smile but it was clear how much he loved this boy, he really did. "Fast learner... I like the name you picked. On our first date, you asked me what my favourite book was. I told you that formally I say Crime and Punishment bur informally, Koschei the immortal. You remember?"

He looked over the pictures before setting the back down, refusing to let himself be baited by whatever ploy she had. He wouldn't, he just wanted to talk. He pulled out his phone and showed her the picture he had of Koschei from the other night. Grinning and covered head to toe in paint. "When he grows up to be a famous artist, I'm showing everyone that one. Mental kid, gets paint everywhere."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:42 pm

The thing was that it wasn't a ploy, but a long overdue explanation. She smiled softly at the picture and sat down. "I've noticed. He was interested in my paints upstairs while he's been here." she said softly.

And really? "He's upstairs with Isadora. I have to take her to meet with her father later today and wanted to let them spend time together before she goes." she informed softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:28 am

((May disappear today))

"He'll love having a sister, I think anyway," the Master theorised, he didn't know hoe well Kosch got on with girls, he never did get on too well with Theta but hey, blood might be different.

He looked at all the pictures of new born child and smiled, Koschei was such a funny little boy, he had to smile. "I wish I could of known him as a lad, might of helped out. I know I'm a useless sod but I think I'm a good dad."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:09 pm

(Kay.)

Smiling softly, she nodded a bit. "I'm sure you are. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know. I know that I have a son that I don't know past two who you don't want shared custody over. Yes, yes. My fault. But let's not get into that." she dismissed, pausing to look up with a soft frown.

"I need to go and get Isadora." she murmured, standing and heading up the stairs. She wasn't gone for long. She returned shortly with the young child held in her arms, sitting down with the kid clinging to her a bit. She got used to it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:19 pm

The Master was still looking at pictures when Lucy and her daughter came down. Hey, who knew, Lucy could be a good mom in her own way. Especially when she calmed down and stop being so petty.

Shame she could be so fickle as well. "That's Isadora right? Hello there," the Master offered, smiling at the rather shy girl that buried his head into his moms shirt. He did, however, notice a bashful smile peeking out from the side. Smirking, he chuckled slightly and returned to the pictures. "What do you and Kosch get up to? ... Oh God, did he paint your wall?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:59 pm

"Yes. She goes to see her father today." she murmured softly, lightly stroking her daughter's hair. It was practically in her job description to be petty and the like. "She will also be the flower girl at my wedding. I do hope you allow Koschei to come."

And on the topic of Koschei? "He was fine. He watched me paint and I let him have at a blank canvas to keep him amused. He also got a small aquarium. Only like five gallons. He wanted a sea horse." she informed simply.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:55 pm

"He can come, I'll drop him off. I'm sure I can wrestle him into formal wear," the Master joked, smiling softly before setting some of the stuff of Koschei's back. He could bet the lad was still asleep... good, he deserved a lie in,

"A seahorse? Blimey, see now you're spoiling him. We go to see fish a lot, he wanted some but I was a bit broke at the time. It's funny, when he was four he really wanted a cheetah, he cried for hours cause I couldn't get one," the Master joked with a small amused look, hey he knew it would of been illegal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next