We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:30 pm

"It wasn't too much of a hassle. Technically my fiancé purchased it. Nice bloke. Young and in charge of a film business, but terminally ill. They're betting on two or three years left." she mused softly.

Which would explain her way of living. Marry the rich guy set to die and play the good wife until she managed to get it all. "He absolutely adores Isadora. Can't ask for much else." she stated lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:06 pm

"Good, good, that's always good. Koschei had trouble getting on with others, we've been to special classes and stuff when he was a toddler but it never worked. He's very picky," just like his father, there was no coincidence.

"Look, I just wanted to come round and talk to you is all, I'm sorry for snapping in the cafe but I get stressed out easy," the Master tried, he wasn't stupid enough to drop all suspicions and become best friends but he could be nice when it worked for him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:11 pm

"Look. I've been on your side of things. And let's be honest, shall we? You don't like me. Nor do you like my interest in our son. But I do want to have part time custody of him. For now, however, I will take the weekends." she said slowly.

And really? That was as far as the Master would get with her. "I'm sorry. But that's how it is. But we have been talking. Somewhat well, if I do say so myself." she admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:27 pm

"It's hard," the Master said simply before he got to his feet and dusted himself off. "We could handle this if we can at the very least stay civil for Koschei. I mean... why can't we try?"

He hated that e had to do this but he loved his son and he did sort of owe Lucy after all the rather harsh things he himself had done. He was trying. "I should leave you and Isadora too it, huh?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:34 pm

"I can manage civil. Koschei is upstairs if you wish to take him now. The kid hardly slept last night." she said softly, standing up herself and setting Isadora down gently so that the girl could run off to play.

A thing that would have Koschei up soon enough as it was. That girl did not know the meaning of quiet. "I can fetch him if you'd like." she offered simply.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:55 pm

"If you fancy, I could use taking him in. Maybe skip tutor if he'd too knackered," the Master remarked, he could call in sick for the lad. He hadn't seen Koschei for almost three days, it had been a while considering they didn't part.

"He's hard to get to bed, usually I try to tire him out. Take him to the park?" the Master remarked as he crossed his arms, watching Lucys little girl run around in amusement. Yep, no peace and quiet here.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:00 pm

"He isn't the one I have trouble with tiring out. I'll be back with Koschei in a moment." she assured, heading upstairs to fetch the kid. It wasn't easy.

She returned shortly with Koschei in her arms and the kid's bag. He was definitely still exhausted from his weekend spent with his mom.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:33 pm

"Hey, cheers," he picked up Koschei up and held him close, adjusting the bag so he could put it on. He smiled at her and watched her little girl grasp onto his moms shirt and wave by to the sleeping boy.

"So next weekend, same time, I'll let you bring him to work," the master offered, smiling as he nodded at her. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:46 pm

"Thank you for bringing him here." she said in turn, seeing the man out. At least the Doctor was back, waiting for the two with Marnal in the back seat. Suddenly it was a good thing that Koschei was tired.

Meant less chance of something happening. Mumbling softly to himself, Koschei squirmed a bit, trying to get down so that he could get in. He would be fussing about not having his new pet later.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:23 pm

He set Koschei down in his seat before heading around the car. With Koschei asleep and Marnal in a sulk, he he was surprised as to hwo quiet it was. Marnal did not seem very amused so the Master just said nothing.

"Hey," he offered John when they finally started off, crossing his arms and looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Oh, the Doctor knew that the kid would be upset with him. It was only to be expected. Fact of the matter was that he couldn't have Marnal with him every second of every single day. At least the kid hadn't been with his father again. That would have been worse.

"Hey. Picked you up breakfast." the Doctor murmured, passing over a take out bag as he focussed on driving. He had four hours ahead of them. Hopefully it remained calm and quiet for the majority of the ride.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:44 pm

The Master took it and smiled, pulling out a sandwich, eating it slowly as h settled back. He knew that Koschei wouldn't be thankful for a while to be home because kids never were.

It hurt but hey, kids always hurt their parents and visa visa. "Thanks for breakfast mate."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:47 pm

"Don't worry about it." the Doctor murmured softly. He gave it about five minutes before he sighed, glancing at Marnal in the back seat brieftly. He had really hoped to avoid the sulking.

"So...Did you have fun with your uncle? Do anything fun or go anywhere?" the Doctor asked lightly. Hey. At least he was making an effort here.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:44 pm

"No," Marnal mumbled as he played with his stuffed toy of a dog. He didn't like his uncle or his cousins. They were mean to him, called him names and all they did was sit in the house and watch the 'idiot box' as his uncle called it.

He missed Pest and his bedroom and all of his toys. "Koschei had a good time, got a new pet," Master theorised as he turned his head to the Doctor and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:55 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shrugged. "Sorry, Marnal, but I doubt you'd have been happier had you been with your grandfather or had you goen with me to see Emma." he murmured softly. And it was true.

Stealing a glance in the mirror toward the child starting to doze off, the Doctor cracked a small smile. "You don't say. That's not going to come back to bite you in the least." he deadpanend softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:25 pm

"I didn't wanna go," Marnal sulked as he slumped won in the chair, trying to hide down away from the rearview mirror to avoid having his dad look at him and visa versa. It was no fair.

The Master nodded his head before sighing. "He's going to hate living with me but too bad, that's me and i'm going to bore him," Smiling, he looked at the boys before smiling. "Good luck with your boy."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:59 pm

"Thanks. I might actually need it." he murmured softly. And really? That's what it seemed like. Because Marnal was far from pleased with him. A fact that made him feel horrible.

"Marnal, please don't do this. You know that I wouldn't do this if I had a choice. But I had to go and meet with Emma this weekend. Surely you did something fun. Or at least we're heading home now." the Doctor prompted. Anything to make his son's happy again. "Want a rabbit?"
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:06 pm

"No, don't want a rabbit. I want Pest," the boy pouted with a small shake of his head. Blimey, the Master had never seen Marnal have a proper sulk, he suddenly didn't feel so bad about Koschei when he did it.

every parent was stuck with this shit it seemed. Though Marnal was quieter, Koschei would harp on, threaten and eventually sulk alone. Marnal seemed more upset than angry. "Why don't you take Marnal to the park? He was obviously lonely, maybe he wants to have a walk around? Kick a ball? Play some footie?"

Well, the boy perked up at that. The Master smiled playfully. What? The Doctor helped with Koschei, he's help with Marnal. "... Can we dad? I want to go to the park."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Oh how lovely. "We can go...But not until we've dropped off Mr. Saxon and Koschei. Might want to check on Pest as well." the Doctor assured softly. And that was over three hours away. He dearly hoped that Marnal didn't get restless before then.

"I am sorry Marnal. I'll try not to leave you like that again for a while." he assured firmly. Even if that meant not going out again for a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:21 pm

"I like Claire," Marnal mumbled, he loved being with his babysitter and he didn't mind one night.but three nights, no word from dad and alone with his uncle? Hell, it would put anyone in a sulky mood.

"I'm gonna put Koschei to bed and call it a day till we're both recovered, is that all right?" the Master asked, not sure where he stood to be honest, he did worry he was taking unfair time off.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:35 pm

The Doctor offered a soft smile at that one. "Don't worry about it. Really. I want the both of you to be happy." he assured lightly. And if that meant the Master had to take time, then so be it. He didn't mind much.

"And Marnal? I know you like Claire. But I can't ask for her to watch you so long. I'll take you to the park later." the Doctor murmured, sighing softly as he drove.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:42 pm

"Koschei and I will be fine," he promised as they pulled up outside the house. Smiling, he got out of the car and lifted up Koschei before offering a smile. "I'll see you around, I'll text tonight."

And, hopefully, things would be fine. He carried Koschei on inside and shut the door, greeting Sigma happily and leaving the Doctor to deal with his sulk 5 year old.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Koschei sighed softly, absently clinging to his father. He couldn't deny that he had missed the man a little bit. Even if he had liked spending the weekend with his mother. It had been nice.

"I miss my seahorse." he mumbled softly with a frown. He didn't like that one much. But he ad been assured that he couldn't bring his pet with him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 pm

"Sorry mate, don't have the money for a seahorse," the Master said as he headed up the stairs and put the boy in his bedroom. "I got you a rat mate, that's it is all."

Smiling, he tucked the lad in and sat at the end of the bed. What? He could only do so much for him, nothing else. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shook his head a bit. He didn't care much for this one. How could he? "Could bring my seahorse here." he murmured softly.

It may not be easy, but it was possible. He doubted that it was going to happen for him. But he could at least make some sort of attempt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next